Naruto

Florete

if Madara=Danzou then why would madara tell sasuke when he rescued hime that danzou and the elders told Itachi to kill all of the Uchiha clan

There was a ton of speculation for as long as I can remember that Danzou = Madara. I'm still not sure how it all adds up though.

Anyway, I'm liking the irony; Danzou takes his bandages off, and Naruto is forced to put some on.

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is getting intense, hopefully it won't be a crappy battle. Damn it i can't wait untill all this goes to a sasuke and Naruto battle

this is getting intense, hopefully it won't be a crappy battle. Damn it i can't wait untill all this goes to a sasuke and Naruto battle

I know how you feel but it looks like Sasuke doesn't want to fight Naruto at all. Same with Naruto. I wonder what's the meeting about exactly.

I know how you feel but it looks like Sasuke doesn't want to fight Naruto at all. Same with Naruto. I wonder what's the meeting about exactly.

Argh that the worst part, but maybe they will join hands onto killing Danzou XD i don't think naruto could go against the Hokage.

About the meeting, i think it might be about the akatsuki and how there only 2 host left.

Argh that the worst part, but maybe they will join hands onto killing Danzou XD i don't think naruto could go against the Hokage.

About the meeting, i think it might be about the akatsuki and how there only 2 host left.

He looks like he wants to kill him so it might happen OR it'll be like a triangle: Sasuke attacks Danzo, Danzo attacks Naruto and Naruto attacks Sasuke. XD

Good point. Maybe he'll be like "I've got a very important piece of information and that is..." Then Sasuke goes in and starts attacking. XD They're probably going to talk about Naruto a lot.

Zetsu did say that they don;t care about Danzo. I don't see him not knowing who Madara truly is. He could by lying but Karin would have sensed it as she said.

This is geting pretty nice though. Wait till Danzo hears Naruto is there... We may actually get to see Yamato fight. I would rather see Sai, as his style is more interesting personally, fight to see just how good he is seeing as he and Yamato have only somewhat fought.

Danzo is Obito

Seriously, why make him the Hokage?

I hope he gets killed and Kakashi becomes the seventh Hokage.

Wouldn't he be too old to be Obito?

And isn't Tsunade alive? So when she gets out of her coma she would probably takr Hokage back. But I would love to see Kakashi as Hokage even if it's for a short while.

Edited by Knight of Zero

And isn't Tsunade alive? So when she gets out of her coma she would probably takr Hokage back. But I would love to see Kakashi as Hokage even if it's for a short while.

can't there be 2 hokages, i mean the 4th was hokage while the 3rd was there

Well I guess your right. But you would think for the most part there would only be one Hokage. I mean there is only one of the other Kage's

I thought it was more like, the 3rd Hokage was turning old so the 4th came along then he died so the 3rd came back from retirement. Not sure though. Nevermind, I think the 1st and 2nd were Hokages at the same time.

Kakashi MAY be one of my favourite characters but now about everybody seems stronger than him and he'd probably refuse anyways.

What's funny is that it went from 4 Hokages (at the beginning) to like 6 Hokages in like 5 years. But the other Hokages only changed once every like 20 years (I'm not SURE at all about this but it seems like that).

Yeah, Danzou is definitely to old to be Obito. Danzou is in his 70s and Obito would only be around his early 30s, roughly the same age as Kakashi.

Who knows if Tsunade will get her position back if she comes out of her coma though.

No. The Third Hokage named Minato as the Fourth Hokage and then stepped down from his position. We can probably correctly assume that Minato hadn't named anyone as a successor before he died so the Third Hokage took up the position again, possibly through a voting process.

No. The Third stepped down for Minato, who became the Fourth. After the Kyuubi's attack on Konoha, and his subsequent death, the Third accepted the title of Hokage again.

What's funny is that it went from 4 Hokages (at the beginning) to like 6 Hokages in like 5 years. But the other Hokages only changed once every like 20 years (I'm not SURE at all about this but it seems like that).

It's probably even longer than that. The way they talk about the first two Hokage, it's like they were around a century ago.

Edit: Drat. Beaten to the punch.

Edited by Esau of Isaac

Well sakura finally realized that naruto loves her even if she was told, and the other countries formed and alliance. however i wonder how the raikage will react when he finds that his brother the jinchuuriki is still alive, since they are making konoha the leader because they still have the host. Hmm this is getting good.

... Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse... Danzo is the

leader of an alliance between the villages thanks to... NARUTO?! Like Titan Raven said, will the Raikage become leader when his brother comes back? O.o

Awesome chapter but still no fighting... Naruto wasn't in this chapter. XD

Yeah it looks like Danzo will be getting what he wants again... I wonder how he knew Madara was alive though. Also Naruto knows Hinata loves him but they said nothing more after that now Sakura knows Naruto loves her they will probably add onto that.

Edited by Knight of Zero

I sense the prescence of very angry fangirls approaching. Did anyone else notice

that Kankuro's puppet was Sasori?

Very Ironic IMO.

idk if its really him who knows

so let me get this straight, shiki wants to make a team to kill saskue or retrieve him?

Awesome, i can't wait until next week, and i love the way an akatsuki appeared and then in the next little pic everyone is is there LOL

As for sasuke i think he'll be killed by Naruto now that all seems to go around in a cloud of confusion

So yeah...

Danzo isn't an Uchiha, the guy who discovered it is a retard since he is all like: "HE STOLE THE EYE OF UCHIHA SHISUI!!!!! HE MUST DIE!!!" While using Byakugan, a Hyugga clan jutsu which was probably stolen... Nobody in the whole meeting wants to cooperate. XD Sasuke is going to strike next chapter.

@Evalcin: Are you sure it's him?

EDIT: Now that I look, it DOES look like him... weird. O.o

Edited by DragonBladeSniper

I sense the prescence of very angry fangirls approaching. Did anyone else notice

that Kankuro's puppet was Sasori?

Very Ironic IMO.

I noticed it looked a lot like him. The hair the and the cannon. I hope it is him Kankuro wouldn't have to do much work with it...

Anyway good chapter. Shikimaru's planning something and it's good that he is becoming one of the main characters. Danzo is so fucking busted!! I also don't think he's Tobi unless he can be in two places at once. But we also get to see Zetsu fight finally! But who is the leader of the alliance going to be? I think Gaara is the only one they can have once everything is thought upon. Danzo is a liar and would controll people. Adn the other people were mentioned. Gaara is the only one who would have a good chance he is young but he is the only one person people could trust with doing it if you think about it.

I still haven't seen Naruto confront Hinata after she declared her love for him. Sai has pretty much ruined any chance Hinata had by telling Sakura that Naruto loves her

It seems to me Sakura doesn't feel the same way about Naruto. Like any other woman who has a guy infatuated with her, Sakura is going to take advantage of this and get free drinks to stop crying, oh and tell Naruto he can kill Sasuke if he wants.

Did anyone else like how Zetsu was just like "HAII!!! Sasuke's here but I don't know where. BAIII!" now imagine someone saying that with a flamboyant attitude.