What was the conversation between Shiida and Roger?

I'm still wondering what it was. I wanted to view it, but I accidently killed Roger, so now I'm stuck. Does anyone have the script for the conversation, or know what they said?

Shiida: Good day, sir.

Roger: Ack!

Shiida: Peace, I've no wish to fight you. My name is Shiida. I hail from Talys.

Roger: Wh-what are you talking to me for!? This is a battlefield!

Shiida: Might I trouble you by asking your name, good sir?

Roger: M-my name? That's- It's Roger... Why?

Shiida: Hee hee, forgive me, Roger, it's just- you looked so sweet and kind. I just had to stop and talk to you. Tell me: do you believe in love? Oh, listen to me. I'm sure you already have a sweetheart back in Grust.

Roger: What?! No, no! I...I mean, er, I'm quite unattached at the moment.

Shiida: Roger, think of the children- the poor women and children who shed tears every day this war drags on. I joined the Akaneian League to put an end to it but I just...I just... *Sniff* Oh, Roger, doesn't it just break your heart?

Roger: Aye, miss, There, there. I, too, wish nothing more than for this needless war to end.

Shiida: Then... would you consider fighting with us to end it?

Roger: What?! Oh, heavens, no... I'm sorry but I could never betray my kingdom.

Shiida: Ah yes, I see. You must have family back in Grust who are counting on you.

Roger: No, not especially. My parents are dead, and it's not as if I've a girl to call my own. But Grust is my home- always have been. I won't betray her.

Shiida: And I cannot convince you to change your mind?

Roger: I'm afraid not, miss.

Shiida: All right, sorry to bother you. But I'm glad we had this chance to talk, Roger. You're every bit the man I thought you were. Goodbye, then...

Roger: Wait- you're leaving?!

Shiida: Well, yes, Roger, I must! Every moment I stay here, I put you at risk. What if your comrades thought you were conspiring with the enemy? No, I must go...

Roger: ...You're very kind, Shiida. Dare I say, we don't have girls quite like you back in Grust. Um...perhaps...I suppose I could...Aw, heck, I'm going with you!

Marth finds out about this and Shiida gets a spanking >_>. Jk, but Marth and Roger do have a conversation after he's recruited.

Edited by Levin

Roger: Prince Marth? I'm Roger, a Grustian soldier. Well, at least I was. I'm through fighting against you. Let me join your League.

Marth: Well, certainly. We need all the strong allies we can get. But why the sudden change of heart?

Roger: Well, er... There's this fetching girl named Shiida who asked me to, and uh... What can I say? I think I'm in love. Try saying no to a girl who comes racing up to you in the heat of battle just to ask if you believe in love! Whew! I must've turned red as a strawberry! Heh heh...

Marth: ......

Bad Shiida >_>

WTF@Shiida. Though that conversation's as lulz worthy as CAPTAIN GORDIN, DEFENDER OF THE UNIVERSE's Gaggles nickname.

Lachesis, I think you've got some competition.

Edited by Shiva

linde is a lolita with pretty big breasts though :/

Too bad they gave her sandals in this game. (yep, probably never going to stop complaining about that detail that would be insignificant to everyone else here)

Still, Sheeda seems to be the type that loves love and stuff. (I wonder if a chick will randomly come up to me and ask that)