Do you have Lyon?

Deity

So who of you has got Lyon?

I hear he is very cool once you get him. Btw, I passed seven of the floors in the ruins, and I am aiming to pass the others, but its gotten quite hard now. Any advice?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't unlocked Lyon, and I probably never will. As I said in a similar topic, stampeding through the ruins over and over again to get some trophy character that I'll never use isn't my idea of fun.

How many floors are there? Ten?

There are ten floors, and you have to go through all of them three times just to get Lyon. IS needs to come up with more reasonable conditions for unlocking trial map characters. :(

nah man its not that hard really once you get the hang of it..its just time consuming as all hell..

i got Lyon and hes pretty win...he comes with Naglfar which has infinite uses...

I like the word Infinite. Perhaps I will give it a try.

I got him on my first serious playthrough but haven't since, he's ok and also can get S in staves which is nice I'd say since he also gets S in dark though of course he isn't so good as a Bishop since slayer is h4x, I would say he's more worth the effort of getting than Selena is (though tower isn't quite as hard as ruins I wouldn't be bothered to complete that 3x for her than ruins 3x for Lyon)

never. or any other character unlocked after endgame.

i haven't even played through a level of the tower/ruins.

Oh, is that right?

--Goes after Selena-- XD

I had almost gone through teh Ruins once for my current play through, but I forgot to move knoll out of the range of a dragon and they killed him. It only took me an Hour to get to Floor 10, but still, it was painful to loose. I have Gotten all people from the tower and now working on the Ruins again.

I had almost gone through teh Ruins once for my current play through, but I forgot to move knoll out of the range of a dragon and they killed him. It only took me an Hour to get to Floor 10, but still, it was painful to loose. I have Gotten all people from the tower and now working on the Ruins again.

Keep me updated on how it goes, Erky.

Hm i hate it that you can't restart on a single floor lost L'rachel on my first play through currently my last

That sucks.

I lost Lute on floor seven,...damn sons of..*beep*

I haven't ever gotten Lyon fairly. I cheated to get him once, and he is pretty good. But going through the ruins is even too time consuming WITH cheats, so I don't ever plan to try and get him fairly.