Facial Hair

Raven

Yeah, like Nightmare I have the mideast/arab/whatever gene that means I get a lot of facial hair.

It's okay in Saudi Arabia to go around without shaving for a while so I don't for at least a couple of weeks even though I need to shave daily. Also I have a permanent goatee/mustache thing going on.

I'm supposed to shave every two or three days, but I have a tendency to procrastinate horribly such that I don't shave for up to two weeks. If I didn't shave, I'd get a beard and a moustache, which is strange considering that I should've inherited a goatee...

I have quite a bit of hair on my chest, arms, legs, and face. Or, at least, my face would have a bunch if I didn't constantly shave every couple days.

Any time that I ever begin to grow a beard, I either shave it because it becomes too uncomfortable, or I just spontaneously despise the look of it ("ugh...now that I come to look at it, it seems rather uneven...I should just get rid of it instead of trimming it").

I have quite a bit of hair on my chest, arms, legs, and face. Or, at least, my face would have a bunch if I didn't constantly shave every couple days.

Any time that I ever begin to grow a beard, I either shave it because it becomes too uncomfortable, or I just spontaneously despise the look of it ("ugh...now that I come to look at it, it seems rather uneven...I should just get rid of it instead of trimming it").

Unevenness drives me nuts too.

Only puberty type, which I shave even when they aren't there.

Thankfully I don't have an unibrow.

Edited by Oushin