Have you ever felt unhappy with yourself?

Deity

Have you ever felt unhappy with yourself?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever been unhappy with yourself?

• Yes
    • No
    • I am not sure

And I just said you got some things from it that weren't there.

stones, glass house, etc.

I am really blown away by something. You guys are arguing because I misunderstood something, basically saying that I did not misunderstand it, like you know what I think better than I do.

As for the rinse and repeat "stones, glass house, etc." I will mention that I have not been discussing what you are talking about since my first post.

I'm not wasting any more time on this though, since you guys seem to think that you can read minds. =p

Edited by Death

Alright, enough of this. Death misunderstood the post he responded to. Big deal, these things happen all the time. There's no reason to go on about it like this. Just forget about it.

I am often unhappy with myself, but not in the way people think. I just wish I was nicer and a better person. I don't dislike myself, I love myself. But sometimes I'll say something mean or stupid and just think "Why do I have to be such an inconsiderate jerk?" Not too often, but once and a while.

I crapped a foot and a half long turd a few hours ago. My tummy feels better now, and my gas is gone. I no longer feel unhappy with myself over it.

Gotta love the recurring jokes...

Yeah, I feel unhappy with me sometimes, but I'm pretty happy with me as I am now. I'm not the person I didn't want to become so I guess I'm pretty satisfied with that.

I've had days when I felt unhappy with myself, and like people have already said, everyone has. For me, those feelings usually come when I felt I haven't lived up to my expectations (i.e. I did badly on a test, couldn't help a friend).

And then sometimes the reasons are stupid. Like I'll wear a bad outfit and feel unhappy with myself... But generally I do feel happy with myself and if I find myself dwelling on myself too much, it's time for a reality check because there are far worse things to feel unhappy about.