Making Rolf More Useful

DO YOU WANNA MAKE ROLF MORE USEFULL EARLY ON?? WELL? DO YA? WELL SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN, BITCH!!

I gots the solution right here. :3

HERES THE STEPS BITCHES:

1. Dont use Shinon much from when you get him, to when he leaves.

2. Buy bows when you can/forge 'em

3. In the chapter titled "Gallia" have a unit give Rolf all of Shinon's bows/any others you have

4. Once you reach the boss, have Rolf attack him...but only if he is wielding a Knight Killer. If he isnt...then attack him close so he equips it.

5. After Rolf attacks, rescue him.

6. take and drop him out of the boss's attack range.

7. (optional) Heal Rolf with Mist when he levels up.

8. lather, rinse, repeat for desired amount of time,

OUTCOME, BITCHES:

By turn 100 (yes, turn one hundred) my Rolf was level 14 with a B rating in bows. Mist also grew to level 4.

THIS HAS MADE ROLF SO MUCH USEFULL TO ME!! NOW YOU KNOW MY SECRET!! NOW GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!

BITCHES

What's your point? I spent 343 turns on Gallia once getting Mist promoted, but that has nothing to do with how useful she is under more normative circumstances. Using this type of wanton abuse could make any unit in the game powerful, so this certainly isn't somehow unique to Rolf.

What's your point? I spent 343 turns on Gallia once getting Mist promoted, but that has nothing to do with how useful she is under more normative circumstances. Using this type of wanton abuse could make any unit in the game powerful, so this certainly isn't somehow unique to Rolf.

whats my point? no offense but how can you not see the fucking point?

...I do this all the time, what is your point? I don't feel like using BEXP. It feels cheap. ...|D

Boss abuse is fine but BEXP is cheap? What the hell?

And...yeah. I would just use BEXP to help Rolf.

This seems to be the general consensus. I agree. It's boring watching Rolf repeatedly headshot whats-his-face.

i would not use Rolf, save that BEXP, and afterwards give it to Mist so that she can use Runesword without any problem.

and to transfer the data to RD.

I use to level up Rolf on chapter 13 -A Guiding Wind. I kill the Daeins quickly, then I rescue the Begnion soldiers (if they're still alive) and place my guys to block the chests. Since the ravens now only seek to get the cargo, they do not attack and that's when I have Rolf kill them.

I know it's not many turns and if he misses then he doesn't get that many exp, but at least it doesn't take so much time and isn't boring.

Edited by xanatha

Might be kind of obvious, but you could shove Rolf out of the way after attacking, right?

I think I tried something similar once, but without forging bows, and Rolf got killed when I made a silly accident. I haven't been bothered to train him since (luckily he seems somewhat usable in RD).

Might be kind of obvious, but you could shove Rolf out of the way after attacking, right?

I think I tried something similar once, but without forging bows, and Rolf got killed when I made a silly accident. I haven't been bothered to train him since (luckily he seems somewhat usable in RD).

I shove a lot, but I usually only get people out of range if they're going to die. Otherwise, I put people at enemy range borders a lot to lure them out to specific places. This helps for training Rolf, as you can put him at the borders of enemies with 1-2 and 2 range so they go after him.

• 3 months later...
DO YOU WANNA MAKE ROLF MORE USEFULL EARLY ON?? WELL? DO YA? WELL SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN, BITCH!!

I gots the solution right here. :3

HERES THE STEPS BITCHES:

1. Dont use Shinon much from when you get him, to when he leaves.

2. Buy bows when you can/forge 'em

3. In the chapter titled "Gallia" have a unit give Rolf all of Shinon's bows/any others you have

4. Once you reach the boss, have Rolf attack him...but only if he is wielding a Knight Killer. If he isnt...then attack him close so he equips it.

5. After Rolf attacks, rescue him.

6. take and drop him out of the boss's attack range.

7. (optional) Heal Rolf with Mist when he levels up.

8. lather, rinse, repeat for desired amount of time,

OUTCOME, BITCHES:

By turn 100 (yes, turn one hundred) my Rolf was level 14 with a B rating in bows. Mist also grew to level 4.

THIS HAS MADE ROLF SO MUCH USEFULL TO ME!! NOW YOU KNOW MY SECRET!! NOW GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!

BITCHES

a.k.a. the boring method. JUST BEXP HIM.

its hella boring to be the whole day sit in front of my TV watching Rolf doing the same shit again and again

a.k.a. the boring method. JUST BEXP HIM.

its hella boring to be the whole day sit in front of my TV watching Rolf doing the same shit again and again

If a topic has not been posted in for 1 month, any non-contributing posts made in that topic will be considered necroposting, which is forbidden. Instead, if necessary, simply make another topic. This rule does not apply to art topics, hacking projects, and other threads of similar nature that need to be updated.

Please refrain from necroposting. It might be a little tempting because of the rollback, but there's no reason to revive topics that are several months old and inactive.