How many people agree that Tanith...

Tanith Rienforce  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Should Tanith had kept Rienforce?

• Yes
    • No
    • It doesn't matter she still sucks

I think she should have kept that skill I mean it made her unique it would count for 0 of her Skill count and made 3-12 harder for Micaiah and more fun (Also easier to beat in ways more men attacking=quicker chapter and more EXP).

Sigrun should have it, methinks, but that's just me.

after all, she IS the captain of the holy guard

then again, it wouldn't even make sense to have it in part 4, since everyone is apparently a stone.

Edited by Ananke

I don't think so. It wouldn't have really worked and I don't use allied units anyway.

Above statement is false. She's not amazing, but she doesn't suck at all.

I don't think she sucks but some people may think that way. I can see Sigrun having it but we didn't have her in the last game so I was basing it off of that. Part 4 okay just have it unavaliable or something or maybe they were strong enough to be unstoned I mean Callil's daughter was. But in ways they did make up for it she does have better HP then PoR I don't think my Tanith ever had above 40 HP.

I don't think she sucks but some people may think that way. I can see Sigrun having it but we didn't have her in the last game so I was basing it off of that. Part 4 okay just have it unavaliable or something or maybe they were strong enough to be unstoned I mean Callil's daughter was. But in ways they did make up for it she does have better HP then PoR I don't think my Tanith ever had above 40 HP.

Amy survived because she is not laguz/beorc

Anyways she could have kept it, atleast for the remaining of part 3 than, it would be lost or unavailable

That skill was so hilarious just cause the allies would go for any enemy in their movement range. They get shot down by ballistae and get killed by the Black Knight. I vote yes just so I could have some comic relief while using Tanith. I found it more funny than useful.

Sigrun should have it, methinks, but that's just me.

after all, she IS the captain of the holy guard

then again, it wouldn't even make sense to have it in part 4, since everyone is apparently a stone.

...You make a good point.

It would probably be a locked skill. Brom using reinforce doesn't make sense.

He would probably call many fat ugly daughters in armor who try to con enemies into marrying them. It may even be more effective than Tanith's reinforcements.

I think Tanith should of had the skill back, and the game could of shown her soldiers asking for another fight. This would make sense more for Sigrun though because she is the head soldier. It's a shame they took this skill out.

I thought reinforce was a little too awesome in PoR, the falcon knights you get are fricking sweet (I'm pretty sure they are stronger than Tanith starts and have a silver lance to start).

It was really great for luring Naesala, so I am thankful it was in POR. But no need for it in RD.

EDIT-Tanith doesn't suck, she's not broken (hi there Haar) but she's usable.

Edited by SeverIan

It would just be weird if she had if. Well, in part 3 it would be okay, but in part four? Ike and those guys are supposed to be the only one "alive", so...

My sentiments exactly. Grunts didn't survive, after all, and the Reinforce Pegasus Knights are just that.

There's no point in her having Reinforce. Even though it was a useful skill in PoR, almost everyone gets turned to stone at part 4 (having Reinforce for the two chapters Tanith is available in before part 4 is a waste), therefore, she won't have anyone to come as reinforcements.

And lol at the third option, because we all know that Tanith doesn't suck. *coughSigruncough*

Edited by Black Luster Soldier