• Jill
    • Harr
  3. 3. Hawk/Raven Laguz

• Ulki
    • Janaff
    • Nealuchi
    • Vika

Marcia, Haar (obviously), and Janaff.

Marcia has the longest availability and the best durability of the Pegasus Knights, and she's the fastest too. Only problem is her low strength.

Haar...do I need to go into details about him?

Janaff: Uiki is good too, but Janaff has the strength lead over him. Nealuchi and Vika are just crap.

Marcia has the longest availability and the best durability of the Pegasus Knights, and she's the fastest too. Only problem is her low strength.

Best durability? Manith has better avoid and crit avoid.

Haar...do I need to go into details about him?

He has a glaring flaw in speed--a flaw that Jill doesn't have, or has much less issue with--so.. yes.

I voted for Tanith, Jill, and Janaff.

It was hard to choose between Tanith and Marcia. Tanith has good Strength and the awesome Earth affinity, but is slower and Marcia has +4 chapters on her.

I chose Jill simply because she has a red ponytail and Speed and is on a weaker team.

The Ravens are downright bad, and Janaff > Ulki because of a +4 strength base and being nearly as good where Ulki excels anyway.

EDIT: You could've put Tibarn and Naesala on and Janaff would still be the best. But what about Leanne and Reyson?

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

I haven't ever used any of the Peg Knights except Elincia so I just randomly chose...Sigrun, was it? Yeah I think it was her.

As for the others, Haar for obvious reasons and Ulki for not-so-obvious reasons.

And since we're on the subject of flying units, I kinda don't like how they were nerfed against bows so much. :(

Erm, I can't really pick a pegasus knight because I killed Marcia during my playthrough and Sigrun and Tanith haven't been that good. Haar is my favorite wyvern knight and one of my favorite characters overall (sleep ftw!). I mean, who needs speed when you're a flying tank? Plus I find Haar doubles most things he doesn't outright kill anyway. Didn't really use the hawk and raven laguz either, but Ulki was pretty decent. Reyson is probably my favorite out of the non-king flying units because I abuse vigor to death.

Marcia cause she's fast and is one of the best CRKs. Her low strength is the only thing I hate about her.

Jill cause she's faster than Haar. Haar is so slow in my game, he's like level 13 dragonlord in my current playthrough and he's only gained one point of speed out of all those level ups. It's ridiculous.

Janaff I guess but I don't use any laguz.

Marcia: Better availability and better durability until Tanith gets supports.

Haar: Level lead and eyepatch.

Janaff: Offense. Ulki does have nice avoid and all, but it's not as significant than Janaff's +4 base strength.

even though it's pretty wrong for me to judge a unit by one experience only, i love Jill because she had capped every single stat by 20/16/--, without any type of aboose. she was godly.

I have to say Marcia for the peggies, but I haven't actually used the other two, so meh. i'll try Tanith my next runthrough. or maybe sigrun...

i'm not a big fan of laguz, but i'll say Janaff.

• 2 weeks later...

I played all three peggies in my two playthroughs and Marcia has definitely been the best for me. Tanith has higher Strength, but Marcia is really fast and she had better overall stats. Sigrun? ... No...

I voted Haar, because Jill is simply too hard to train (in hard mode, at least), and Haar really kicks ass (he capped ST and Def even in hard mode, and with Dragonfoe, you can imagine how he rocked in the dragon chapter come endgame (he had a support with Gatrie, so I could just move those two around and let them deal with everything non-magical, they hardly took any damage)

Then, after having ticked the "Ulki" box, cause I really like Ulki the God of systematic dodging, I voted Vika because of her design: I simply think she looks really cool :P

Tanith-- Never used marcia or sigrun

Haar-- he is a god, except for speed which can be fixed with bexp and one speed wing, jill comes really useless without proper por transfer

Ulki--Janaff is overrrated

Edited by Slayer