• The Black Knight
    • Tauroneo
    • Lanvega

Petrine.

BK's too cliche.

Bertram wasn't really a rider.

Gawain is too cliche too.

Tauroneo's too old.

Lanvega has like...no purpose or backstory. It's pretty much like he never existed.

Byrce was too stupid.

Petrine's hot. And not just cause she has a fire lance. Plus she has a lot of depth to her, as revealed in a battle convo with Soren.

I'm going with Petrine with BK coming in a close second. Petrine always intrigued me in PoR because I just wanted to know more about her background and

her identify as a Branded

. She was one of the coolest people in the Tellius series and I'm almost sorry she died.

BK is awesome because of the complex background as well--I don't think I even need to go into that. Not to mention he just had a really good personality in general and that

Zelgius has the most epic looking brand out of the branded characters.

Ahem <<

...I seem to have a thing for

branded characters. Well, not Soren, and especially not Micaiah.

I remember already answering this poll... aw well I guess by now it's already closed.

I choose Black Knight because I really like his backstory, his equipment (even though the armor isn't blessed anymore...) and he is just so damn cool. XD Though it's a real shame that he did so much just to

kill Greil. It sucks even more when he wasn't even satisfied from killing him so he kind of killed Ike's father for no reason.

Though it makes the story more epic.

Edited by DragonBladeSniper

I think Petrine is a really intriguing character, especially if you get her boss convo with Soren. She was cool until the very end, while the BK got kinda "emo" at the end of Radiant Dawn.

I think Petrine is a really intriguing character, especially if you get her boss convo with Soren. She was cool until the very end, while the BK got kinda "emo" at the end of Radiant Dawn.

...I'm really getting sick of this. How is the Black Knight of all people "emo?"

I always liked Bryce the most. He was a decent man who tried to do right by his country. I like Tauroneo as well. Old man generals.... :D