Woot, leaving

Deity

I is leaving for a little while, peeps. Enjoy the time, I shall return when you least expect it.

When? I dunno, it could be any given day, just don't expect to see me here in a while.

Not that anyone will miss me, I will miss this place, and the members, all of them.

See you.

If you're going to leave, then leave. Don't make a whole topic about it that will result in people flamming you. Just go. And come back when you want to. If you do want to.

Don't forget to chew food before swallowing, look both ways before crossing roads, turn ovens off after using them, and keep away from all machines with internet capabilities. They are all very dangerous and hazardous to your health.

This topic calls for a random picture-fest.

lazersinbags.jpg

And this next one is just right for you Rad:

745a6bd722yx1.jpg

fuck man you find some awesome pics

Don't forget to chew food before swallowing, look both ways before crossing roads, turn ovens off after using them, and keep away from all machines with internet capabilities. They are all very dangerous and hazardous to your health.

you WANT him to come back!? <.< >.>

You know, those damn "Party Hard" pics and the song are only good if Loki was banned or something.

Well, he won't be here so that's something to party hard about.