• bird
    • fish
    • bug
    • gerbil/hamster/guinea pig
    • rabbit
    • other
    • none

What pet or pets do you have?

I have a single dog named Misty. She's a Bishon Frise (looks something like this Bishon Frise) She's about 5 years old.

I used to have fish, but they all died.

Edited by Ragnell

i've had many pets.

one time, i had a couple of fishes in a cute little fish bowl. my mom filled it up too much with water and they jumped out and died.

i also had a dog. pretty black dog, he was my favorite! then my mom ran over it and it died.

i also had a couple of cute little ducklings! then my mom let them out for a while and they were killed by a cat.

Your mom...murdered them all...?

*Ahem* Anyway...I don't have any yet but I would like to get a snake or some other equally awesome reptile.

i kid you not!

I have dog whos a big smelly hound

a cat who lives outside

and two birds...one of them is a parrot that screams bloody murder for no reason and the other is a misanthropic budgie

I have two cats, one who is my left eye, one who is my right. I send them forth to observe the world and report back to me all the events that doth occur within my kingdom. Moreover, I have two dogs, one who is my left arm, one who is my right. The one who is my left is the shield with which I defend this land, the one who is my right is the sword I wield to eradicate my foes.

I use to have hamsters. They died. :[

You killed and ate them..? D: All seriousness, I don't like rodents, useless, messy pets that have too short a lifespan.

I only claim my two cats and rottie, but my family also has seven other dogs, four cats, a oscar fish, and a couple of parrots.

i've had many pets.

one time, i had a couple of fishes in a cute little fish bowl. my mom filled it up too much with water and they jumped out and died.

i also had a dog. pretty black dog, he was my favorite! then my mom ran over it and it died.

i also had a couple of cute little ducklings! then my mom let them out for a while and they were killed by a cat.

I'm impressed that you're still alive, really.

Anyway, seven cats here. Seven. Cats. Let that one sink in for a while.

One cat. She hates everyone, but we love her anyway.

Two rabbits. Beppie is a small albino and she likes eating. She's 9.5 years old and doesn't plan on dying any time soon, I hope. Chibi is a small red bunny that doesn't trust people, because his former owner was an evil, evil person who left him on the street to die. He only likes me, hah!

My sister has a chihuahua, it's stupid and spoiled.

Edited by Tamara

Three cats, two of them being kittens. A dog, American Eskimo is her breed. There's a cockatiel, who's the only male pet in the family. Last, a snake, Ball Python to be exact.

I have 3 dogs, a cat and my brother has a hamster.

2 labs, Rusty and Jack, Rusty was the first, he was a police dog (my dad's "partner") but he retired and we kept him. He is around 8 years old I think. Jack is the son of a famous baseball player's dog (the baseball player is my dad's friend and he gave us one of the puppies. Jack is very hyperactive and 2 years old. We have another dog, Diego, who is the new police dog my dad got and is a German Malinois. Our cat's name is Luca, who is a normal tabby cat.

I have a dog named Dottie =D

in 2nd grade we had a class bunny and you could sign up to bring him home for the weekend.

Edited by Reinfleche