Mistakes or errors on the site

VincentASM

Guest Camtech075

So does that mean if Largo reaches 20 but Calill doesn't, no bonuses transfer? Well, it's at least new information. But I guess the disc needs to be fixed as well, because the transfer I tried had them both at 20 (I was trying to stack bonuses, got only Calill's).

AHA! The bonuses don't stack either way.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So does that mean if Largo reaches 20 but Calill doesn't, no bonuses transfer? Well, it's at least new information. But I guess the disc needs to be fixed as well, because the transfer I tried had them both at 20 (I was trying to stack bonuses, got only Calill's).

AHA! The bonuses don't stack either way.

Um...yeah, I know that. Largo capped HP, Str, Skl, Spd. Calill capped Mag, Skl, Spd. I only got Mag, Skl, Spd.

Vincent, I checked the RD item locations page and it said that you have to steal a coin from an enemy Hero. Didn't you mean Swordmaster?

Ah, it should be Warrior. The names Warrior and Hero look so similar in Japanese >___<

And here I thought it was a Swordmaster >___<

I noticed an error in the Fire Emblem Gaiden section.

In the Fire Emblem Gaiden recruitment sectionhttp://www.serenesforest.net/fe2/recruitment.html, it says that Norma is recruited in chapter 4. Norma can in fact be recruited in chapter 3, but only at the very end of the chapter after all the missions in chapter 3 have been completed. So if you do recruit him in chapter 3, he can only fight in side battles and such. He can still be recruited in Chapter 4, its just that it is possible to recruit him in chapter 3.

I'm playing easy mode in gaiden right now, so I'm sure if I rush a bit I can get a picture. I'm pretty sure that on FE museum, if you look at the character section for FE2, it says he is recruit-able in chapter 3, just like how it says Maisen is recruited in chapter 4, even though you can only use him during chapter 5.

Ah, do you mean his map victory theme?

I can't really tell the difference since FE10 remixed it quite a bit ^^;;;

I'm not sure what you mwan't by 'map victory theme'

It's this one

As opposed to his first map theme (which they remixed in Sword of Seals's trial maps)

Ah, do you mean his map victory theme?

I can't really tell the difference since FE10 remixed it quite a bit ^^;;;

I'm not sure what you mwan't by 'map victory theme'

It's this one

As opposed to his first map theme (which they remixed in Sword of Seals's trial maps)

I'm fairly sure that's his map theme when there are few enemies left. The map songs don't change as the story progresses, except for the final battle.

EDIT

The other commenter VileVava implied that as well.

Edited by VincentASM

Hmm..... It looks like I may have been wrong about the Norma thing. It says on FE museum (which is an official website I would imagine, as it is part of the Japanese Nintendo website.) that he is recruit-able in chapter three but I couldn't figure out how to do so. Given how hidden his recruitment is in general anyway, there must be some method to recruiting him during the chapter. Though that website could be wrong, which would be wierd.

Based from what I can see from FE Museum though, I'd imagine you'd have to do Alm's part first, then Cellica's, as the characters on the chapter 3 page appear in order of recruitment based on that order, like in all their other sections.

FE Museum is definitely official, but it actually does contain some errors (not many though).

Now that you mention it, I heard a few complaints at ChinaFE about the FE2 section, but I wasn't paying attention much.

Taken from Shadow Dragon's 'death quotes' section:

Marth:

Forgive me, my friends...

(If Shiida is present)

Shiida:

Ahh... Marth! No! Don't leave me...

(If Shiida is absent, but Jagen is present)

Jagen:

Sire! Get up, sire! What of Altea's future?

(If both Shiida and Jagen are absent, but Nyna is present)

Nyna:

Marth, no... You cannot die here! There's too much to be done!

(If Shiida, Jagen and Nyna are all absent, but Malledus is present)

And there's nothing. Someone probably just forgot to include the Malledus version. (i'm sure it exists, I've seen in in a video. albeit in Japanese)

In the FE6 section it says:

Rescue if: Aid > ally's Constitution

It should really say:

Rescue if: Aid >= ally's Constitution

I'm only pointing this out because I'm making a video where it's crucial that every unit can rescue each other :D

In the Calculations for Fe6 it says that the Weapon Traingle adds accuracy bonus, it does not add any accuracy bonus, only just damage. (Unless if I'm mistaken.. because I recall sending Lance against a mercenary and he had more chance to hit him with a sword than a lance.)