Mistakes or errors on the site

VincentASM

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I changed all the FE6 divine weapon names to fit their mythological counterparts. Simply because I like it that way better.

That's the cool thing about having your own site : P

I'd do the same to some of the FE4 weapons, but I'm lazy.

Vincent, the Sacred Stones support page reads this:

Points needed for each level of support:

60 points are needed for a C support

120 points is needed for a B support (60 points to go from C to B)

200 points is needed for an A support (80 points to go from B to A)

Wouldn't the points requirement actually be 80-160-240?

No, it's 60-120-200.

C and B supports require the same number of points (60), but A supports need 20 more (80).

Unless you meant something else : o

Really? Because I never really paid much attention to support speeds. Besides, I was looking at GameFAQS' support guide and saw that Tethys-Rennac - the slowest support in the game - took 75 tunrs to reach C. Unless that guide happens to be wrong... Then again, I suppose finding out how many turns it takes for Neimi and Colm to reach B might be the overall fastest way (after all, they have that insta-C)... Speaking of which, Neimi and Colm have each other listed as 80+3. Could the 80 be a typo?

Edited by Richter Renard

Oh, yes. Here:

If A ranks are achieved in all four areas, an extra scene can be viewed in the Epilogue, which shows the Crusaders' pedestral at Darna.

I believe Marthur tried a ranked run months ago, got A/A/A/B ranks (respectively), and still got the extra Epilogue scene, since his overall rank was still A.

You should fix that, although you might want to contact Marthur for confirmation (and possibly proof, if needed).

Guest Camtech075

OK, this is seriously getting annoying. You wouldn't happen to have ANY IDEA why I have some inability to log in, or, when I actually manage to get it to work, I can't do anything?

Besides that, in the script for Chapter 19 (Sacae), you forgot to bold and add a colon when a Soldier from off-screen says, "Master Roy, we are ready for the attack!"

I've reset your password now and I'll send an e-mail, to the address you registered with, with your new password.

If it still doesn't work, you can send me an e-mail back or just post here again.

My e-mail is aveyn_knight [at] yahoo [dot] co [dot] uk

In any case, I'll fix the mistakes soon. I'm feeling kind of lazy again it's a miracle I get anything done on the site these days ^^;;;

Edited by VincentASM

Guest Camtech075

I've reset your password now and I'll send an e-mail, to the address you registered with, with your new password.

If it still doesn't work, you can send me an e-mail back or just post here again.

Didn't work. It's probably just my computer being stupid, because it's only when I try to log on here (Meaning IP boards), that I can't get in. :sob:

: o

I just checked and it has 55 Hit. Unless the English patch somehow changed it, but I doubt it since Pegasus Knight lists it as 55 Hit as well.

Huh... My patch says that it has 50% hit. Weird.

On both FE4 growths (holy blood omitted and holy blood included), Beowolf is listed as having a 20% def growth. I'm pretty sure it should be 30%. If he actually does have the right Def growth though, than Nanna and Delmud have wrong def growths.

Also, this was something recently brought up in the FE10 "OMG! It's a tier list" topic, but supposedly Calill doesn't receive any data transfer bonuses from Largo at all. I was wondering if there was any conformation on this since if it is true, then that would need to be changed on the website.

ON the FE4 'Class Introduction' page, it lists the Princess class as having the "Charisma skill"

I'm positive Lachesis' Charisma is a personal skill, not a class skill. (Why else do Delmud and Nanna have it in FE5) Then again, there are other characters who have personal skills that are also class skills for them, such as Sety's Continue in a Levin/Fury pairing. I just need comfirmation here. If a character has a personal skill that is also a class skill, the class skill is overwritten and replaced with the (identical) personal version? Or is the Princess' class skill a mistake?

ON the FE4 'Class Introduction' page, it lists the Princess class as having the "Charisma skill"

I'm positive Lachesis' Charisma is a personal skill, not a class skill. (Why else do Delmud and Nanna have it in FE5) Then again, there are other characters who have personal skills that are also class skills for them, such as Sety's Continue in a Levin/Fury pairing. I just need comfirmation here. If a character has a personal skill that is also a class skill, the class skill is overwritten and replaced with the (identical) personal version? Or is the Princess' class skill a mistake?

Princess's have Charisma as a class skill. Lachesis does have Charisma, but it's a personal skill, and it works exactly like the example you gave with Sety. It's kinda odd in a sense.

Princess's have Charisma as a class skill. Lachesis does have Charisma, but it's a personal skill, and it works exactly like the example you gave with Sety. It's kinda odd in a sense.

Blademaster is correct.

In FE4, personal skills take precedence over class skills. It's perfectly understandable imo, given how the inheritance system works.

It's the contrary in FE5, however; Asvel has Continue as a personal skill, but it "becomes" a class skill after he promotes to Sage.

On both FE4 growths (holy blood omitted and holy blood included), Beowolf is listed as having a 20% def growth. I'm pretty sure it should be 30%. If he actually does have the right Def growth though, than Nanna and Delmud have wrong def growths.

PegasusKnight lists it as 30%, too.

Edited by TheEnd

Guest Camtech075

Also, this was something recently brought up in the FE10 "OMG! It's a tier list" topic, but supposedly Calill doesn't receive any data transfer bonuses from Largo at all. I was wondering if there was any conformation on this since if it is true, then that would need to be changed on the website.

I have tested it, I have retested it, and I have reported that Callill does indeed recieve bonuses from Largo.

For my test, I had Callill cap RES and STR in Por, and Largo cap HP and MAG. Callill gained HP, STR, MAG, and RES.

When only Largo capped something, Callill gained in whatever he capped.

When only Callill capped something, Callill gained in whatever she capped.

If Largo and Callill both capped the same stat, the bonuses do not stack.

If neither cap anything, Callill recieves no bonuses.

I have tested it, I have retested it, and I have reported that Callill does indeed recieve bonuses from Largo.

For my test, I had Callill cap RES and STR in Por, and Largo cap HP and MAG. Callill gained HP, STR, MAG, and RES.

When only Largo capped something, Callill gained in whatever he capped.

When only Callill capped something, Callill gained in whatever she capped.

If Largo and Callill both capped the same stat, the bonuses do not stack.

If neither cap anything, Callill recieves no bonuses.

Screenshots please. Without screenshots, it doesn't mean much more than Red Fox saying it doesn't work on her disk. Two people tell a different story.

2 questions, though:

Is your disc a Japanese disc?

If not, then is your disc one of the fixed ones? (ie: can you transfer easy mode saves).

Beowolf's Def was typo'd. I'll go fix it soon.

As for Calill getting Largo's bonuses, there's also the Japanese official website stating it. However, practical evidence is always appreciated.