Mistakes or errors on the site

VincentASM

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody else might have picked up on this, but:

On FE4's "Events" page, it says Tiltyu has a conversation with "Lex or Claude" during chapter 5. It should be "Lex, Claude or Azel" I'm positive Azel is one of her lover conversations, and the script translation says it too.

Also, on this: http://serenesforest.net/fe7/recr.htm page, I find the recruitment for Jaffar silightly confusing. To my knowledge, it should be something like:

E26x, H28x: Automatically from the start if you talked to him with Nino in E26/H28 (and he survived)

(technically, it's 'automatically from the start' of E26x/H28x, but it makes sence to put the requirements for the sidequest there)

The first time I played the game, I missed E26x (but recruited Nino) and I didn't get him, so I do't know what the E27/H29 is for.

Edited by Big Klingy

Thanks, everything should have been fixed now.

For Jaffar's recruitment, I must have misinterpreted it. The part about E27 and H29 refers to if you decided not to accept the sidequest chapter.

From the FAQ in the FE8 section:

Q) Where is the Member Card?

A) You can obtain it in Chapter 15 (both Eirika and Ephraim's routes). It is held by Rennac, an enemy Rogue that can be recruited. Eirika/Ephraim and L'Arachel can safely recruit Rennac. L'Arachel can convince Rennac to join without a fee, whereas Eirika or Ephraim need to pay him 9,980G. Alternatively you can attempt to steal Rennac's Member Card or kill him when his Member Card is still glowing green...

Rennac appears in chapter 14, not 15.

Just thought I'd mention it, as a FAQ should avoid containing false statements.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Vincent, would you like me to create a "Site Content" department in the Ticket system? It might make things easier for you to keep track of :)

Since Magic and Magic Def are the same stat, I think that was implied.

In the calculations page, it doesn't show "Magic Defense" as Magic + M Up/Holy Water while Magic Damage calculation does, thus where the confusion lies.

Edited by FE3 Player

Hey Vincent, would you like me to create a "Site Content" department in the Ticket system? It might make things easier for you to keep track of :)

Nah, I think it's okay. I'd like to leave things formal for now.

Got another quick fix

http://www.serenesforest.net/fe4/bow.htm

Killer bows have 3 Wt, not 4.

Edit: And while I'm here, not so much an error, but something which some people might find confusing:

http://www.serenesforest.net/fe4/boss_data.html

Asterixes are used to denote droppable items and also Hilda's bizzare blood swap mistake; to stop people thinking one of the items is a mistake (or a droppable blood type :D), perhaps the blood error could be swapped for a different symbol, or even just a double **

Edited by I eat tables

The Gamble skill definition is a bit awkward, since it doesn't do a very good job of defining the calculation. Maybe there could be an asterisk at the bottom of the page telling people the real calculation or put it in the calculations page?

BTW, its (hit - enemy avoid)/2

My post seems to have been missed, maybe that's what you missed :P?

Or would you like a picture to prove it?

http://i37.tinypic.com/xduqvs.png

I changed it before my prior post. You might need to refresh the bows page to see the change ^^

As for Gamble, which game is this referring to (although I suppose it's the same in FE9 and 10)? In any case, I don't see anything awkward about the current description and I'm actually confused by your description o__o

Well, I suppose people might be wondering which accuracy it's referring to - either battle accuracy (caps at 100) or personal accuracy (2*Skill + Luck + Weapon Hit etc.). Actually, I forgot which one it halves ^^;;;

Ah, yes, I must have missed that somehow. I'm always sloppy when it comes to changing to the official names.

On a semi-related note, I don't think I'm ever going to get used to the names Hoistflamme and Stonehoist. Pachyderm sounds kind of cool though and you see Arrowspate all the time.