Did you like the Ending?

Did you Like the Ending?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Did you Like the Ending?

• Yes
    • No
    • Niether

I like those type of endings, which makes me wanna think what's gonna happen next.
Yeah, but don't you want to know what happens? I think it's wrong that they left so many question unaswered.
I still don't get what they mean with "atonement"...

Anyone who's willing to explain?

None? Edited by xanatha

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but don't you want to know what happens? I think it's wrong that they left so many question unaswered.

True but I just like those type of endings. I don't know why but I just think about them more often.

True but I just like those type of endings. I don't know why but I just think about them more often.

I wich I could feel that way... <_< I'm just getting sulky and negative to the surrounding.

I wich I could feel that way... <_< I'm just getting sulky and negative to the surrounding.

In FE9 I just couldn't stop thinking about who was the Black Knight.

Also I had gotten very suspious the conversation between

Ike and Sephiran.

It made me think alot about the game and the different outcomes which could have resulted in.

Edited by Luxord

In FE9 I just couldn't stop thinking about who was the Black Knight.

Also I had gotten very suspious the conversation between

Ike and Sephiran.

It made me think alot about the game and the different outcomes which could have resulted in.

Oh, I was thinking the endings in RD. All those things which didn't get explained... THAT made my sulky.

I still don't get what they mean with "atonement"...

Anyone who's willing to explain?

It means Neasala feels better about what he's done now that he works hard. It's mostly about forgiving yourself.

Also, Ike leaving = fail. I'd rather have Ike die of hepatitis at the age of 89 than doing something that makes little sense for the sake of keeping up appearances. Even if a few years had passed, it doesn't make much sense to me why Ike would say good-bye to everyone he's ever loved and, like, never come back. But it's not like mass-produced character endings have high standards.

Another thing I dislike about the endings is that the dead are forgotten, as opposed to PoR. I had Soren die when I finished my second playthrough just now. Nothing. Same with Mist.

Edited by Thingy Person

Ok... But what has he done that makes him feel that way?

Not sure what you mean. It's like this: Naesala killed half of Phoenicis. Even though it's not really his fault, Naesala goes hard on himself for betraying his friends. Then he finds atonement in work, meaning he feels less guilty now that he's a diplomat and gets to help people.

Not sure what you mean. It's like this: Naesala killed half of Phoenicis. Even though it's not really his fault, Naesala goes hard on himself for betraying his friends. Then he finds atonement in work, meaning he feels less guilty now that he's a diplomat and gets to help people.

That's my point! Naesala was forced to do that. If he hadn't, his entire kingdom would probably get killed

because of the blood pact

...I guess he would had to suffer both way around... :(

Edited by xanatha

It was ok, i can't really say it's awesome or that it sucks. I'm not sure at all.

I wouldn't have minded an Elincia and Ike ending... considering i saw quite some spark in PoR. Not that they marry and blah blah blah, but she could leave Crimea to Renning and just go with him.

I'm barely on my second playthrough so it will take me some time to check them all. A lot of time actually since i play both games, so it takes loads of hours to finish a full playthrough.

I don't know why but whenever i start playing a Fire Emblem game it ends up sucking me in and i end it at least 10 times. Maybe because there are so many characters?

Edited by Atriel

It was ok, i can't really say it's awesome or that it sucks. I'm not sure at all.

I wouldn't have minded an Elincia and Ike ending... considering i saw quite some spark in PoR. Not that they marry and blah blah blah, but she could leave Crimea to Renning and just go with him.

I'm barely on my second playthrough so it will take me some time to check them all. A lot of time actually since i play both games, so it takes loads of hours to finish a full playthrough.

I don't know why but whenever i start playing a Fire Emblem game it ends up sucking me in and i end it at least 10 times. Maybe because there are so many characters?

if it was about sparks, then there should have been an Elincia x Tibarn ending

:mellow:

You don't?

Well one thing they both have in common is they both really care about their country.

But other than that, I don't think they have much in common...though I am not entirely sure since I never paid much attention about those two.

Well one thing they both have in common is they both really care about their country.

But other than that, I don't think they have much in common...though I am not entirely sure since I never paid much attention about those two.

Well, when they talk to eachother in part 4, they really seem to... I dunno, enjoy it...

Well, when they talk to eachother in part 4, they really seem to... I dunno, enjoy it...

^lol

Anyways they do seem interested in eachother enough as to have an ending.

Plus i don't remember exactly but someone says Tibarn must get away from elincia or he is going to end up like Pelleas mother

Edited by Slayer

• 1 month later...

Gatriex Shinon ending=epic.

It would go something like htis: Shinon lived in his old haunts for the rest of time. He amused himself putting skirts on trees and watching Gatrie try to talk to it.

Well, the buildup to the end of the game was sweet as hell. I mean, we find out that Dheginsea lied about the beginning of te world, we find that Ashera's gone mad, Lehran's gone mad and lost his powers, and Zelgius was the BK the whole time. (Which confirmed some debating we did in FESS years ago, but that's besides the point...)

But, the end itself felt rather... anticlimactic, if you know what I mean. Especially the epilogue; I would have liked more actual events than character endings...

But, the end itself felt rather... anticlimactic, if you know what I mean. Especially the epilogue; I would have liked more actual events than character endings...

This. I didn't mind the character endings but it seemed like there wasn't a proper ending. The game just ends and everyone goes their separate ways. I would've liked something like the ending in PoR or SS where everyone says something about what just happened along with the character endings.

And I hate Ike for leaving and never coming back. Wasn't he supposed to be commander of the Greil Mercenaries until the day he dies? If he was going to leave, I think it would've been cool if he took all the GMs with him cause they are a family and you don't just leave your family and never see them again.