Best/Worst cases of RNG screwage

No! How to the holy god Rhys be RNG screwed! This... THIS IS MADNESS!

Mist being killed in 3-5 by some Paladins with a ~50% hit rate. Even though I hated her, I let her live. Mainly because I wanted Boyd to crit those bastards.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Astrid not criticaling Tashoria with her Killer Bow 10 times in a row. She had a 29% Crit chance.

my astrid almost never criticaled throughout whole part 2 even with killerbow and so having 30% chance each time

and noland missed with 98% (sits in front of TV in shock) :blink:

• 3 weeks later...
Astrid not criticaling Tashoria with her Killer Bow 10 times in a row. She had a 29% Crit chance.

my astrid almost never criticaled throughout whole part 2 even with killerbow and so having 30% chance each time

Astrid got nerfed in this game very badly, so it's no surprise. She also almost never doubles unless that you are playing Easy or normal mode and that if she gets the POR data, or getting RNG blessed.

I was gonna have Micaiah kill Jarod on 1-9. She had 4 Thani's left. 3 would kill him. She hit with a 77 then missed with a 77 and two 82's. What the fucking hell....

4-2. Jill, Mia, Elincia, Lucia, and Reyson take the top route while the others take the bottom. For a while, things get pretty risky, but they pulled through. Reyson Vigors Jill untransformed and flies back. Jill kills a Halberdier and falls back into a wall I set up with the others to protect Reyson. Things are looking good!

Suddenly, Jill gets attacked by a Sage! Oh no! D:

The attack pushes her over the edge and she levels up.

*ching ching ching ching ching ching ching ching*

I gape.

Jill had a perfect levelup. Every stat increased. With her growths, that's a 0.0009328921875% chance. There's no more enemies, so nothing can go wrong. Oh god I'm so happy right no-

Then a Wind Sage I didn't see attacks Reyson with Blizzard.

First attack misses. I breathe a sigh of relief. Even untransformed, Reyson shouldn't get doubled by this guy, I made sure of that. Nothing to worry abou-

THE SAGE ATTACKS AGAIN, CRITS, REYSON DIES.

COMMENCE RAGEQUIT ;_;

NERFED HARD

best: Rolf OHKOs Levail w/ deadeye. BOOM HEADSHOT

worst: chapter 3-7 (keep in mind my Zihark is ludicrously overleveled cuz most of DB failz)

enemy phase: Ike hit by Zihark's astra for 40 damage, Ike misses, then is crithit.

2nd try: Ike hit by astra for 40 damage, hits for ~25 damage, astar'd again. what the hell.

Well my blessing is Soren Has not promoted to a Archsage (still a wind sage) he capped every stat except for Defense and Luck. With out any stat upgrades

Edited by oujay

a few more new ones:

good- 3-13:zihark gets a perfect lvl up

3-13: 3-13 archer crits with balista twice and kills the laguz in the pit

bad: 3-13: nolan and zihark in lower left corner preparing to attack ike (nolan is an rng blessed lv 8 warrior, zihark is a blessed ??/10/7 trueblade) but then Boyd (lv3 reaver) mia (lv 13 swordsmaster) mist (lv 13 cleric) and Rolf (lv 7 marksman) appear. zihark and nolan move away fast, but HandAxe!boyd kills nolan and EpicBow(forged steel)!Rolf kills zihark w/ deadeye. ouch.

That's really wierd.

This isn't good or bad but today 2 allied bishops (once on 3-12, once on 3-13) crit with staff. It was funny until they died.

Edited by Migure

I had Level 20 Hero Ike facing off against Level 8 Trueblade Edward in Normal mode. Edward resolved and astra'd twice. I was sure Ike was dead, but all 10 hits missed.

I also had a blessed run through with Micaiah and Sothe. Both of them ended up capping everything.

It seems my Boyd in this current playthrough of mine did something to piss of the RNG.

Level 20/9 Reaver (Is that the right class name?) with, and I quote:

60 HP

32 STR

5 MAG

27 SKL

25 SPD

20 LCK

24 DEF

12 RES

That's right. Not ONCE did my Boyd ever experience a Res +1.

Anna, wherever you are, go suck Skirmir's shlong.

That's all fair, but he only doubles FREAKING KNIGHTS.

And he's doubled by everything thrown at him. It's annoying.

Thinking of using my far-superior Nolan for Urvan.

• 2 weeks later...

That's all fair, but he only doubles FREAKING KNIGHTS.

And he's doubled by everything thrown at him. It's annoying.

Thinking of using my far-superior Nolan for Urvan.

that sucks for you. Boyd's always awesome in my game. unfortunately, Nolan isn't so lucky. He had 27 strength as 20/9 Reaver

one time, Haar had 80 something hit on an axe general and he missed 4 times (on the same general in 4-P)

Edited by KSFF2150