• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading makes you bad? Well maybe. Depends what you're reading.

Well not that. Not posting is bad! I'm read The Host. By Stephenie Meyer.

Poor NTG *pat*

*pat'd* Thanks! :D:

(Yeah, I was sicking on Thursday and Friday... it was terrible. I could barely eat anything because it came back out. Hmm, I weighed myself yesterday. I lost 1~2 kg! Haha, I'm probably gonna gain it back over Christmas though.)

Santa has something special for you, Fre.

Are you sure you don't have something special for her?

I am thankful!! But it makes me sad that I got it so easy while everybody else doesn't...

Hmm reminds me of Rey. Didn't he make his own problems because he didn't have any while everyone else around him did?...

MASSIVE DISAPPOINTMENT

Yes. It's bad. It's unworth the wait. Etc.

Wow! But your effort makes up for anything! I like it :D

unheroic due to the lack of any drawing ability at all. :awesome:

Named version

Waaaaah I wanna guess first :D *mutters to self*

*pat'd* Thanks! :D:

(Yeah, I was sicking on Thursday and Friday... it was terrible. I could barely eat anything because it came back out. Hmm, I weighed myself yesterday. I lost 1~2 kg! Haha, I'm probably gonna gain it back over Christmas though.)

Are you sure you don't have something special for her?

But what exactly was it?

YOU JELLY?

Well not that. Not posting is bad! I'm read The Host. By Stephenie Meyer.

Hmm reminds me of Rey. Didn't he make his own problems because he didn't have any while everyone else around him did?...

Heehee I read that~

I even liked it, too x3

I don't remember... =o

Edited by Freohr Datia

But what exactly was it?

YOU JELLY?

OH I knew I forgot to write details! Uhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I don't know! I never went to the doctor to check. EITHER I ate something bad, or it's that stomach bug that's going around the UK...

N-NO.

BTW Rei Rei how tall are you?

OH I knew I forgot to write details! Uhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I don't know! I never went to the doctor to check. EITHER I ate something bad, or it's that stomach bug that's going around the UK...

N-NO.

BTW Rei Rei how tall are you?

Ouch. I had some stomach issues last year as well. It was the worst week of my life. I couldn't eat anything for 2-3 days as well :(

NO? ARE YOU SURE?

Around 1,71 meters tall.

And HI FRE! we're on at the same time :3

Heehee I read that~

I even liked it, too x3

I don't remember... =o

Yay!!! I liked it too! :D (It's quite different from her Twilight series. Well, I enjoyed that one too, but I think all the vampire craze has put me off it.)

They made a film based on The Host, that's why I got the urge to read it again! It's coming out in March. :3

Heehee :o

BTW Fre Fre did any of your family know about your meeting with Integ and Spectakitty?! :o

And HI FRE! we're on at the same time :3

Yay!!! I liked it too! :D (It's quite different from her Twilight series. Well, I enjoyed that one too, but I think all the vampire craze has put me off it.)

They made a film based on The Host, that's why I got the urge to read it again! It's coming out in March. :3

Heehee :o

BTW Fre Fre did any of your family know about your meeting with Integ and Spectakitty?! :o

Hi! Yeah that's yaaaaaay

Heehee uh huh (same here~)

Oh I never heard of that =o

Yes they did (or else I wouldn't have been able to get a ride x3), now I never have to say "I'm monster huntering with my friend from the internet" or "I'm talking to a friend" because now they know "I'm huntering with Ike" and "I'm talking to Rae" ^~^

Edited by Freohr Datia

Marthur!

Ouch. I had some stomach issues last year as well. It was the worst week of my life. I couldn't eat anything for 2-3 days as well :(

NO? ARE YOU SURE?

Around 1,71 meters tall.

Aw :( It's terrible isn't it. And I was too ill to do anything, so I didn't do anything. Man, there's so many hours in the day... I napped most of Friday! Nap, take pills, nap, take pills, nap...

I... SO, DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING FOR ME? °▽°

Tall!

Hi! Yeah that's yaaaaaay

Heehee uh huh (same here~)

Oh I never heard of that =o

Yes they did (or else I wouldn't have been able to get a ride x3), now I never have to say "I'm monster huntering with my friend from the internet" or "I'm talking to a friend" because now they know "I'm huntering with Ike" and "I'm talking to Rae" ^~^

Yayayayay :3

Yeah, I only just heard about it recently and watch the trailer for it! :o I hope the film will be okay... I hope it won't be condensed too much to the point where it seems rushed...

Awww that's awesome :D Now they're real people! \o/

1ELFz.jpg

This was pure luck, of course~

Yayayayay :3

Yeah, I only just heard about it recently and watch the trailer for it! :o I hope the film will be okay... I hope it won't be condensed too much to the point where it seems rushed...

Awww that's awesome :D Now they're real people! \o/

=D

Oh yeah rushed always makes me sadface =<

Yeah!! Even better, Integ managed to give a good impression to my dad which makes the future look brighter when it comes to asking his approval~

Aw :( It's terrible isn't it. And I was too ill to do anything, so I didn't do anything. Man, there's so many hours in the day... I napped most of Friday! Nap, take pills, nap, take pills, nap...

I... SO, DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING FOR ME? °▽°

Tall!

The worst part about being that ill was that I had a school trip around that time. I missed it x.x

YOU... YES, I HAVE A HUNDRED CRACK COOKIES OF THE NORTH STAR

You think so? How tall are you?

HMM are we doing Christmas-themed avatars

=D

Oh yeah rushed always makes me sadface =<

Yeah!! Even better, Integ managed to give a good impression to my dad which makes the future look brighter when it comes to asking his approval~

Sadfacey... but I'm glad I get to see the scenes in live action!

O-o-o-o-oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh :3 Good one, Integ. Rei better work hard!!!

The worst part about being that ill was that I had a school trip around that time. I missed it x.x

YOU... YES, I HAVE A HUNDRED CRACK COOKIES OF THE NORTH STAR

You think so? How tall are you?

NOoooooooooooo!!!! Ohh that sounds familiar :O Was that the beach trip?

W-WHAT ARE THOSE

1.45-ish!

Hi.

How are you.

HMM are we doing Christmas-themed avatars

Sadfacey... but I'm glad I get to see the scenes in live action!

O-o-o-o-oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh :3 Good one, Integ. Rei better work hard!!!

I was gonna try but I couldn't really find anything that I thought went good in it =<

Ooh yeah~

W-wait.... what??.... but...... /pout