• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummmmm we'll see :unsure: i'll probably get the men to help actually now we're thinking of maybe moving the master socket afterall. I wonder if electricians will do it for us?

But you said it would be expensive. Get some electrician friends.

So Rey appeared in another's dream huh. Maybe I should feel lucky he did nothing particularly worthy of note when he appeared in mine. lol

omg you too

Edited by Marthur

omg you too

Yeah, that was like weeks ago. I make no big deal out of it since my dreams can pretty much be about almost everything, and then some. My only surprise was that it took so long for something SF related to appear. XD

Now that I think about it, I didn't explained that dream way back then. On hindsight, it was actually one of those rare dreams that have proper context and make sense and is not a bunch of random things put on a blender and mixed.

So anyway, it was about that Rey and Ninian were traveling across the continent, and had arrived at the city where I lived. They had to spend the night there, and since I was like the only fellow SF member around, I invited them to stay over. And that's pretty much it. They got along well with my family and even stayed for breakfast before leaving.

So I guess in comparison you didn't had it easy then, huh. lol

Edited by Acacia Sgt

So just watching the news.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-21116544 Old lady gaming at 94. If I'm still alive at that age, hopefully I'd still have the mental and physical capacity to play Pokemon or Fire Emblem.

Awesome! (You mean 85/86 year old?) I hope I'll be gaming when I'm older.

But you said it would be expensive. Get some electrician friends.

Expensive for the phone company to move their own master socket, yeah. Might be cheaper if a different company did it. If they're willing. And I don't know anybodyyyyyyyy but maybe my parents do. i dunno.

Awesome! (You mean 85/86 year old?) I hope I'll be gaming when I'm older.

She's not 94? Must've misheard or something. But yeah, still awesome regardless. I was laughing at her playing GTA.

@Raven: Yup, I heard "she turns 86 next month". And that really was GTA? haha! I was wondering if it was something like that. I was surprised to see Disgaea too. How hardcore!

I opened Fre's profile page and was pleasantly surprised

disclaimer: this may or may not be an accurate re-enactment of my reaction upon seeing the cute Flareon

Hi MKS!

Edited by TheLastWaifu