FE4 THREAD

Fia

You made those typos on purpose.

What are you talking about? It was a mistake. I forgot the second link was for 'Present' as the searched word.

I don't take pride on my tendency to forget things, but it happens.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you talking about? It was a mistake. I forgot the second link was for 'Present' as the searched word.

I don't take pride on my tendencies to forget things, but it happens.

I corrected you but by the time I quoted you had already fixed it.

I was being silly.

Too bad I don't have a 2nd GBA and a LinkCable/WirelessAdapter to do most of the Gen III method.

Hmm, the Cerulean Cave huh, all this time I've been battling the Ranger in Sevault Canyon who has a level fifty-something Blissey who gives over 3000 EXP. I just needed my Pokes with at least one physical move as otherwise asdgkasldfadsknla Special Defense and HP...

Chansey, Blissey anfd Audino seems to give out more EXP than any other Pokemon.

Hellos.

Needs moar Zapdos.

Who is UU (Underused) and yeah. =)

Oh yeah, about Gen III method...

So just mix records with a game that has a party full of high EXP mons who have no attacks except for Defense debuffers.

Makes EV training less of a pain too.

Especially in the third gen since it has no Power Bracer, Power Belt, Power Lens, Power Band and Power Anklet.

Sad stuff here in Brazil.

There was a fire in a nightclub in the southern region of the country. Nearly 250 people died there.

Damn....

I don't know what to say.

Hopefully the security guards who tried to prevent people from evacuated died in the fire.

Unlawful. =(

I can't sleep through thunderstorms without earplugs, otherwise the noise keeps me up at night.

That does happen alot in the east.

I hate this homework because it forces me to use a website that isn't being cooperative =<

*Tin cup bannging*

Get me an attorney. This is cruel and usual punishment. D=

Okay, no thunderstorm, but instead this wind... can't say if this is better or not...

Oh.

How heavy is it?

-----

So cool. =D

Just got a Ditto with the imposter ability in the hidden grotto's Giant Chasm.

Anyway.....

Ditto

Nature: Relaxed

Ability: Imposter

Held item: Choice Scarf

EV's: 252 HP 252 Def 4 Sp.Def

http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/ditto

Using smogon's advice entirely for this one to make it useable competitively as it makes a great scout revealing all of your opponents moves. =)

-----

Tharja was being mentioned the other day that I got so excited of her descrption saying that she has a jealous streak. xD

And I did some serious competing today with mah ubers (You can use them in Unova tournaments)......

All double/Triple team battles in the Unova participations....

Genesect-I had it U-Turn SPAM mostly doing good damage to Marlons pokes as well as friends' that NOTHING could stop it! xD

Victini-Had pawned Marlons Pokemon hard with Fusion Bolt mostly that only Wailord survived it! EQ's only took it out that Clay's Pokemon knew. V-Created Ferrothorn, etc to oblivion. =)

Keldeo#1-Work up boosted it and SPAMMED with Stone Edge to Skyla's Pokemon.

Rayquaza-I kept Extremespeeding Draydon's Pokemon straight to hell while having Kyogre SPAMMING with Ice Beam without any boosts. I even got away with two Dragon Dances in a triple battle and Outraged them straight to hell while the Dragon Gem powered up one of the hits.

Groundon-Mostly it only did good in a Triple Battle after doing two Bulk Up boosts while it tanked hard with EQ while Groundon hardly felt anything!

Kyogre-Didn't need a single Calm Mind boost to KO Draydon's Haxorus and Druddigon. It's Drizzle only powered up Hydro Pump to greater heights of course making it alot worse if I used a Calm Mind boost.

You don't know how badass it is to have someone in a triple battle like Genesect being with it's cohorts Victini and Rayquaza. =)

So cool against friends' pokes too. ^o^

This reply came two days late cuz the sites server went down for awhile.

Edited by Katarina

It symbolizes my status between the living and dead, of course!

Joining is a complicated and secret process involving the tribute of several mage gi-

or yes

you can

you can just do this

/patpat

Tharja's description got alot of fans saying that the way she looks makes her a very interesting character. Tiiiime to change the like list characters names but TIAMO stays TIAMO. La la laaaaaaaaa.

And my Carracosta survived even two Energy Balls against friends' pokes as Sturdy+Focus Band saved it a few times while pwning them hard with Aqua Jet before losing it!

My Shiny Vilepulme also tanked hard against Erika's pokes. She could not touch it while I've Sludge Bombed them straight to hell!

That's unfortunate brochacho. As I understand it, those decks run a pretty penny.

They do. The only way I could afford to rebuild it would be to sell my other high-demand high-money cards. Which are in my extra deck anyways (I still have my ED since I keep it in a little book separate from my main deck). In which case my deck wouldn't be competent anyways...

Jaine was also tough too as her Venomoth knew Quiver Dance making it difficult to take out!

Only 11 more days before the goddamn FE Awakening game comes out! =)

Now with the dawn of a new day,

the time has come to rhyme some more.

And perhaps finally I'll have my way,

with this second chance to settle my score.

Alright, enough rhyming. Anyway... man, Friday now. Now I wait for my dad to call me about how fared today's call, hmm.

/patpat

Q_Q

They do. The only way I could afford to rebuild it would be to sell my other high-demand high-money cards. Which are in my extra deck anyways (I still have my ED since I keep it in a little book separate from my main deck). In which case my deck wouldn't be competent anyways...

Like I said man, that's unbelievably lame. Hope you get some kind of windfall to help you out.

Bullshit I love cheats.

I only use them whenever there isn't any other way, or to use them to get certain things done faster as well as being able to make temp characters, like Aeris permenent!. =)