FE4 THREAD

Fia

i saw you did an interview for that interview thread (i can recognize the first half, but the second half of people i have no idea who everyone is)

i actually read it fairly recently... whatever release was post-Christmas / January. i like to binge my manga in arcs, so i may wait a bit more. kind of curious what oosawa will do with the 2nd gen pairings, though. spoil me spoil me spoil me

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, エレノアヒューム said:

hey look a fossil

doubt the fossil knows me esp with my name changes lolol

i am not a fossil, i am allegedly still a 'loli' >:/

or i was????

lmfao even with your name changes i don't recognize you 'floflo' sounds vaguely familiar but idk

errybody knows me

also Jules I don't blame you for throwing that out, bodily waste is truly an assault on the senses
..Like I remember the time where my friend's mom refused to throw out a piss-soaked rug she found outside because "it looked expensive" and they kept getting headaches from it, took them weeks to get it out

4 minutes ago, Fleece said:

..Like I remember the time where my friend's mom refused to throw out a piss-soaked rug she found outside because "it looked expensive" and they kept getting headaches from it, took them weeks to get it out

ZVua6.gif

edit: this gonna work now?

Edited by DodgeDusk

2 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

go finish act 2-4

I've got an evening then Morning Shift, I dno if I'll be able to play until Monday afternoon :<, I'll try tonight I guess.

14 hours ago, Magilou said:

My problem is that I'm pretty bad in this game, because I can't really get used to the battle system. I died pretty often against the bosses and this took me quite a bit of the motivation. Still try to beat this game because I simply like the characters (especially Iffy and Noire). It also took me quite a lot time and overcoming to get into SMTIV (more than a half year), but now I absolutely enjoy it. Hope same happens to me with MK2.

Tbf the main reason why I don't let cats sleep in my bed anymore is not to have a certain déjà-vu:

I was woken up by a pooping, and a few seconds later a beastial stench spread through my bedroom, and then the entire house because the cat was shitting in my room. An exeperience I will never forget and never want to let it happen again.

Ah, just need to grind a bit more and make sure you have the best equipment from the shop, keep at it, Iffy and Noire are great.

I'm sorry to hear that, I had the same thing happened to me, I thought one of my cats wanted to cuddle with me but he ended up urinating on me. 

14 hours ago, TheEnd said:

so i got a literal chicken in my team

it's one of my best land managers......

very nice indeed

i rarely buy dlc anyway though, so that part isn't really an issue
it could start strong but get repetitive, i don't know
the fact ps4 games tend to cost 4x as much as steam games (sales not included) for me also means i'm not so eager to experiment

Chicken Nugget is too good

The disco songs are so good, been listening to them too much. "Let's party night!"

Ah, waiting would be better then.

Edited by Fei Mao

2 hours ago, Iris said:

i am not a fossil, i am allegedly still a 'loli' >:/

or i was????

lmfao even with your name changes i don't recognize you 'floflo' sounds vaguely familiar but idk

in terms of being in the thread, a fossil!

lololol that makes things worse. idk either so

7 hours ago, エレノアヒューム said:

@Magilou why not just put your real gender on your profile lol

Would kinda screw up my profile.

5 hours ago, Fei Mao said:

Ah, just need to grind a bit more and make sure you have the best equipment from the shop, keep at it, Iffy and Noire are great.

I'm sorry to hear that, I had the same thing happened to me, I thought one of my cats wanted to cuddle with me but he ended up urinating on me.

I see.

I kinda screw up in the battles. I often attack from the wrong positions. If I could attack two enemies, I place my ally on the wrong spot so she can attack only one. Or it even happened that one girl blocked the only attack spot of the other one. I mainly have problems to recognize the movement and attack range of my team and enemies. I was surprised quite often from which distance several bosses could attack me. I have to get used to it.

I'll have completed SMTIV the next days, then I'll come back to MK2.

Shitting the bed is one thing... but urining the outlet and causing an electricity cut is an other thing. It really happened to me.