Main: Trollzama Jackson

Sub: Ragna the Inferno Divider spam Edge

Third: Iron T-A tier-ger

Fourth: Noelle "Tales of the Abyss Pilot" Vermilion

Fifth: Jin NIISAAAAN ICE CAR Kisaragi

Sixth: Bang FURINKAZAN IN BED NAIL YOU Shishigami

Seventh: Makoto Meme Nanaya

You're not nice for harassing a user and adding cursing on my quote. >:|

Honestly, I have to question how someone like you manages to function in society in general, let alone the internet. Do you run to the police and start whining whenever someone says "fuck" within a 20 mile radius of your precious virgin ears?

Honestly, get over yourself. You get worked up over the slightest little thing that goes against your 1920's morality set, and you go on and on about how you want to be a mod or an admin. You would be a terrible mod because you can't take a fucking joke. You would warn, or even ban people, just because they decided to swear, which is allowed in the goddamn code of conduct.

I've been on this site for nearly 4 damn years, met some of the best friends I've ever had, hell, I'd likely have killed myself by now were it not for the people here. And if you were to become a mod, I would quit and never look back. You don't like cursing, swearing, whatever. You can shut the hell up about it already, because no one else cares.

Honestly, some people.

Honestly, I have to question how someone like you manages to function in society in general, let alone the internet. Do you run to the police and start whining whenever someone says "****" within a 20 mile radius of your precious virgin ears?

Honestly, get over yourself. You get worked up over the slightest little thing that goes against your 1920's morality set, and you go on and on about how you want to be a mod or an admin. You would be a terrible mod because you can't take a ****ing joke. You would warn, or even ban people, just because they decided to swear, which is allowed in the god**** code of conduct.

I've been on this site for nearly 4 **** years, met some of the best friends I've ever had, hell, I'd likely have killed myself by now were it not for the people here. And if you were to become a mod, I would quit and never look back. You don't like cursing, swearing, whatever. You can shut the **** up about it already, because no one else cares.

Honestly, some people.

>_>

Edited by King Marth 64

Finally beat the level Pacifist way.

Oh. There's just too much I want in the desert, wehther it's to sell or use, to even consider pacifism, IMO.

Seph, just stop it dood.

No, seriously, stop what? I see Tang and the mods teasing members all the time, for pages even, and yet I get told to stop having a bit of harmless fun after three posts? What sort of backwards system is that?

If you seriously, desperately need me to stop before I offend King Marth's virgin eyes, I will. But be sure that I'll be complaining next time Tang or a mod has some "fun" with a member.

Those cursing on my quotes in Seph's post we're lies. (Which I pressed the report button on him)

wow way to totally ignore the things Ether said

bet you really made him feel special

Those cursing on my quotes in Seph's post we're lies. (Which I pressed the report button on him)

Congrats. You broke rule 1.1.2. Oops.

also, you know "we're" = "we are". I believe you meant "were". Also, jokes =/= lies.

KM, just ignore him. Literally, just press the 'Ignore' button if you must. You're not helping your case either.

Oh. There's just too much I want in the desert, wehther it's to sell or use, to even consider pacifism, IMO.

I got all but the Shine due to being unlucky (lol), one coin, and the Statute Frag. That's it.

HEY HEY HEY HEY KING MARTH

FUCK OFF

IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THIS SHIT THEN MAYBE YOU DON'T FUCKING DESERVE TO BE A GODDAMN MOD/ADMIN/ROOT ADMIN HERE

OOH ARE YOU GOING TO PRESS THE "REPORT" BUTTON ON ME

COME AT ME BRO

Finally beat the level Pacifist way.

*salutes self for being Major Disappointment*

Well at least I know now =D

Trent, I think Marthy here is a bit more....... maybe call it "innocent" than people are picking up on...?

And he's in special ed for grammar so picking on him for that isn't really gonna change anything...

guys

marth is sending me hate mail and it burns my delicate ears

I love you, too.

.....What? O_o

Congrats. You broke rule 1.1.2. Oops.

also, you know "we're" = "we are". I believe you meant "were". Also, jokes =/= lies.

That was my error on sentence. (I just changed it)

Edited by King Marth 64

HEY HEY HEY HEY KING MARTH

FUCK OFF

IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THIS SHIT THEN MAYBE YOU DON'T FUCKING DESERVE TO BE A GODDAMN MOD/ADMIN/ROOT ADMIN HERE

OOH ARE YOU GOING TO PRESS THE "REPORT" BUTTON ON ME

COME AT ME BRO

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL BRO.

lolololololol.

notworthy.gif

No, seriously, stop what? I see Tang and the mods teasing members all the time, for pages even, and yet I get told to stop having a bit of harmless fun after three posts? What sort of backwards system is that?

If you seriously, desperately need me to stop before I offend King Marth's virgin eyes, I will. But be sure that I'll be complaining next time Tang or a mod has some "fun" with a member.

If you see Tang adding stuff to quotes that aren't actually there, and another member begs her to stop and she doesn't, go ahead and complain. Anything else, you'll potentially be breaking rule 1.1.1 (the last bit) unless you can come up with a really good argument for why it's the same thing.

Trent, I think Marthy here is a bit more....... maybe call it "innocent" than people are picking up on...?

And he's in special ed for grammar so picking on him for that isn't really gonna change anything...

They all know, they just don't really care.

4th gen sucks.

Get over it. EVERYONE can see what he's doing and nobody is taking it as seriously as you are so there's absolutely no need to be so bloody concerned and hurt over something like this. It's Far from the Forest, things here are a little lax and we all mess around like that. If curse words are such a big issue to you, you should probably refrain from browsing threads in Far From the Forest. Cursing is allowed in SF.

Seph, you know better. Stop it.

Furetchen, don't jump in this.

Oh for crying out loud how many people are gonna join in on this? I was hoping to be asleep 10 minutes ago.

Edited by Sirius

If you see Tang adding stuff to quotes that aren't actually there, and another member begs her to stop and she doesn't, go ahead and complain. Anything else, you'll potentially be breaking rule 1.1.1 (the last bit) unless you can come up with a really good argument for why it's the same thing.

Because he does the reverse to anyone else's posts when they contain swearing! He censors then out! o:

I was just returning the favor in opposite :3

Seph, you know better. Stop it.

Oh you big sourpuss fine~

Edited by seph1212

Instructing, not picking on him. I see were/we're and their/they're/there lots, and how else will people learn? I wasn't mocking at all when I pointed it out.