• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Weeelllll

There was one thing I liked about the video at least =3 Heehee <3 Wish it could be better quality but oh well

Edited by Freohr Datia

Why on Earth did it take me four tries before iTunes successfully installed? That was such a monumental waste of time. -_-

Why do I do this to myself?

Hey, at least it isn't wanting to post something cute and fainting right afterwards.

That's hardly an excuse the ban NTG.

Wouldn't that make Vincent/Aveyn Knight really mad if someone banned NTG since she is his sister?

Ha ha. The Kid Icarus Uprising promo anime videos. One of them was on my recommended Youtube videos list.

Thank you moe Palutena for having a revolt of carrots in the kitchen. I was laughing too hard 2 minutes in to keep watching.

That part was definitly funny, I saw that in Nintendo video on my Nintendo 3DS in March. (that part of the video was released was sometime after my Birthday)

Edited by King Marth 64

Hahahaha, yes.

I used to play this game when I was a kid and thought it was the greatest. Later on I played it again and noticed how shabby it is.

You mean terrible.

I've read move lists for fun and I don't get any of them.

WHAT ARE THE 1-2-3-4 BUTTONS ON A SNES CONTROLLER!?!111

Wouldn't that make Vincent/Aveyn Knight really mad if someone banned NTG since she is his sister?

>Vincent

>Really mad

I have a hard time imagining that.

That part was definitly funny, I saw that in Nintendo video on my Nintendo 3DS in March. (that part of the video was released was sometime after my Birthday)

Nothing better than to moe-fy a goddess in order to promote a game.

>Vincent copying my sig

:wub:

Most of my ads are either Blizzard related or "cupids" of various nationalities.

Anyway Act III was rather interesting. While I was pretty fragile at the beginning despite my 2500 HP or so, once I hit level 30, the Superstition passive helped a lot.

The Heralds of Pestilence were a huge nuisance until then.

Azmodan himself was rather easy except for his massive AoE attack.

Spoilers /o\

I haven't even faced Belial yet (stopped at that dark horadrim), since a friend's birthday kept me from playing after seven... and it's unlikely I'll be able to play much today, too. WHYYYYYY

What would you have me say then?

I don't know. Entertain me.

I don't know. Entertain me.

How about "despite me holding the CTRL button for the unavoidable scene, I couldn't help but catch the text that said it was Luka's and Alice's first time."

On a mountain.

Edited by shadowofchaos

How about "despite me holding the CTRL button for the unavoidable scene, I couldn't help but catch the text that said it was Luka's and Alice's first time."

On a mountain.

I heartily approve of this and won't mock you for that.

However, I expect at least an opinion when you're done.