FE4 THREAD

Fia

pimps all the hooooooes

and bitchs

alright :U

A boy name

An Amazing boy who has a really hot girlfriend who is AMAZING! He is really cute, but can ignore you, really popular, an amazing guy overall

Wait, I have a girlfriend? A really hot one who is AMAZING? Score!

A "Wyatt" has the bigger dicks out of the males in this world. Also a "Wyatt" gets more pussy then he knows what to do with it.

But I'm phobic of cats....

Amazing,Gorgeous,Talkative,Super Friendly,Crazy,Sailor-White Trash,Handsome,Player,Uber Fantastic,The One and Only,Someone Who Makes ALOT ALOT of Money, Loves Shoes,Spends Ample Amount of Money on Suits, Looks Hella Good in Suits,Always Makes You Smile,Loves Alcohol,Think I Stole His Crack Pipe,Has 2 Cellphones, Has Anger Managment Issues,Loves Women,Party Animal, Looks Like Brad Pitt, Can Sell Cellphones Better Than ANYONE!,Makes Up Random Stories, People Are Super Jealous of Him and His Super Good Looks,

How does someone know this much about me. :P

noo noo! all hail wyatt. oreos are yummy

K.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked up my name on urbandictionary as well.

And this came up first in the result.

The perfect boyfriend; someone who will stay on the phone with you just because, someone who opens doors for you, someone who makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside whenever you're near them. They generally are funny, and tease you a lot. But you never care.

@__@

Urbandictionary has some... interesting definitions for my first name.

If it's Charlie, I'm surprised the 1st definition isn't related to how it was used as a reference for Vietcong.

For some strange reason, "Rick" has a very poor reputation on UrbanDictionary.

A human with a severe lack of common sense, and powerfully apathetic towards his/her deficiency."Did you hear about 'X'?"

"No I didn't"

"Well, he was chasing a butterfly with his car and he ran off the interstate into ditch."

"Wow, what a Rick!"

And first result:

are generally very intelligent, mentally gifted people. They can think on a much higher level than the average person. They are silly, quiet guys. They can be very funny when they talk. They only talk when they feel that its needed, and only if they think its worth spending the time saying it. An easy going guy, doesn't take much to make him happy and he laughs at almost everything. A pacifist, fairly easy to pick on but if he takes it personally he will retaliate strongly. A very determined individual, he will set high goals and make sure he achieves them. They try to become friends with everybody, he doesn't like having enemies. He doesn't like picking sides among peer disputes. They don't mind awkward silences if you are with them, even if you aren't talking with him and it is quiet, don't take it uncomfortably. Dick size is in the high end of average sizes, about 7 inches.

Guy: Look at him, wanna mess with him?

Guy 2: No dude, Ian is awesome!

Nope.

Edited by L1049

are generally very intelligent, mentally gifted people. They can think on a much higher level than the average person. They are silly, quiet guys. They can be very funny when they talk. They only talk when they feel that its needed, and only if they think its worth spending the time saying it. An easy going guy, doesn't take much to make him happy and he laughs at almost everything. A pacifist, fairly easy to pick on but if he takes it personally he will retaliate strongly. A very determined individual, he will set high goals and make sure he achieves them. They try to become friends with everybody, he doesn't like having enemies. He doesn't like picking sides among peer disputes. They don't mind awkward silences if you are with them, even if you aren't talking with him and it is quiet, don't take it uncomfortably. Dick size is in the high end of average sizes, about 7 inches.

Guy: Look at him, wanna mess with him?

Guy 2: No dude, Ian is awesome!

That is literally my dad

Edited by Rehab

According to UD everyone is a mad sexy individual

In unrelated news, I'mma rewatch all of Batman Beyond because I just remembered that I really liked that show but don't remember a lick of it.

According to UD everyone is a mad sexy individual

In unrelated news, I'mma rewatch all of Batman Beyond because I just remembered that I really liked that show but don't remember a lick of it.

You should keep in mind that there's a MOVIE WITH DA JOKA in it.

It's not as good as Mask of the Phantasm though.

You should keep in mind that there's a MOVIE WITH DA JOKA in it.

It's not as good as Mask of the Phantasm though.

See that one I remember

only because I found the Tim Drake mind rape sequence to be really creepy

And I don't remember not nothing about The Animated Series, but I might go back and watch that too after this.