• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You should take care when browsing a woman's drawer.

I remember being about 4 years old and finding what I assumed to be a vibrating finger at the time whilst curiously looking through my mother's drawers. I remember the incident quite vividly because I remember holding it, turning the vibrate function on and laughing whilst saying "Look mom, a vibrating finger!" She wasted no time snatching it off me and shouting me out of the room.

You should take care when browsing a woman's drawer.

I remember being about 4 years old and finding what I assumed to be a vibrating finger at the time whilst curiously looking through my mother's drawers. I remember the incident quite vividly because I remember holding it, turning the vibrate function on and laughing whilst saying "Look mom, a vibrating finger!" She wasted no time snatching it off me and shouting me out of the room.

Ah...

I had a non-lucid dream about lucid dreaming. Kind of like in inception where they were talking to each other in their dreams.

This random kid was on a mission to stop these corrupt corporate jerks and was apparently doing it through my world.

I knew it was my world because there were 3 T-Rexs chasing us, he's like "This is your world! Do something!". I slammed my fist down, and a bottomless pit appeared under the first T-Rex. I casted FE8 Thundaga on the second one (lol, complete with the PS1 sound effects), and Falcon Punched the last one into the sky Team Rocket style.

The problem was, when he finally found the corrupt corporate jerks, we had to wait. Just wait for about 3 days dream time for some reason.

While we were waiting, we talked about crap. And since it was my world, I basically whipped up camping stuff... food... etc.

And we ended up talking about life problems. Apparently, one of mine was this mysterious girl that is in the back of my mind and keeps appearing randomly from time to time in my dreams (I WONDER WHO IT IS). Like when I point her out to him. And whenever I try to make her appear, a faint image of her is the only thing that appears. Very sparkly.

"Do you see her? Everytime I try, I can only get a glimpse of her."

"Nope... at least not a clear view. Is that... blue hair...?"

Ended up waking up before we could kick the corporate jerks' asses.

Then I went back to sleep... because you know... it was like 5 AM.

And then I see her... and she was speaking English. XD

And she said "Oh? You're confused I'm speaking English?"

...and something to explain that I'm not going to get into.

Hmm, on hindsight, if I had known I would've gotten another 3DS this fast, or at all, I would've told my dad to at least try to get the games he couldn't find the first time. Not that I don't mind the ones I had/have, but still...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I had a non-lucid dream about lucid dreaming. Kind of like in inception where they were talking to each other in their dreams.

This random kid was on a mission to stop these corrupt corporate jerks and was apparently doing it through my world.

I knew it was my world because there were 3 T-Rexs chasing us, he's like "This is your world! Do something!". I slammed my fist down, and a bottomless pit appeared under the first T-Rex. I casted FE8 Thundaga on the second one (lol, complete with the PS1 sound effects), and Falcon Punched the last one into the sky Team Rocket style.

The problem was, when he finally found the corrupt corporate jerks, we had to wait. Just wait for about 3 days dream time for some reason.

While we were waiting, we talked about crap. And since it was my world, I basically whipped up camping stuff... food... etc.

And we ended up talking about life problems. Apparently, one of mine was this mysterious girl that is in the back of my mind and keeps appearing randomly from time to time in my dreams (I WONDER WHO IT IS). Like when I point her out to him. And whenever I try to make her appear, a faint image of her is the only thing that appears. Very sparkly.

I think you mean FF8.

I had a dream like that too. I was following someone in their dream, spying on them.

I wish I had gone lucid.

Edited by Makaze

Ship.png

Stop fangirling. :Knoll:

That's right! I still miss my original modlies :(. Nobody discovers weird fetish posts with me anymore.

That's probably because I'm the only one who was brave enough to descend into such terrifying depths.

That's quite the interesting dream. Mine only had my hometown, some random power plant near my house, and a cat. Don't remember the rest. lol