• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Well damn

What no

That pathetic job finding phase was done two years ago, thankfully

It's just that the database is pretty much always down, so I pretty much don't have how to do my freaking job most of the time

Well, I'm okay now^^

Oh, damn okay xD

Well I can understand that sucks. I work in a restaurant and due to good weather we barely have any clients. So I don't really have anything to do at my job :/ and that sucks

Yeah well I should've been dead, and yet I got to leave the clinic after about two weeks. So I was really lucky

From what you described, I presumed it was some serious shit indeed

Good to see you aren't having silly thoughts about suicide and whatnot anymore

Well, I'm okay now^^

Oh, damn okay xD

Well I can understand that sucks. I work in a restaurant and due to good weather we barely have any clients. So I don't really have anything to do at my job :/ and that sucks

I suppose what matters is that you're still alive (and not quite disabled)

I don't know if I would be here if I were still unemployed after six years, man

I don't think I'd have the mental fortitude to stand it

Due to... good weather?

Edited by OldMan

Wow, that sounds like quite an experience. Good to know you made it out in one piece, Enjo.

Kind of interested to ask, but has your view on life changed or anything something so drastic?

Well, basically that life's too short and it can be over fast. So I'm trying to enjoy my life to the fullest now and take risks I wouldn't take in the past. But that's about it :p

Hope you recover well, Enjo.

Thanks^^

From what you described, I presumed it was some serious shit indeed

Good to see you aren't having silly thoughts about suicide and whatnot anymore

I suppose what matters is that you're still alive (and not quite disabled)

I don't know if I would be here if I were still unemployed after six years, man

I don't think I'd have the mental fortitude to stand it

Due to... good weather?

Hahaha, no those days are over for good. I'm living my life to the fullest, and I've no reason to step out of it anymore ;) The doctor told me that he was quite surprised that I awoke that fast (I was in a coma for one day). I guess I didn't want to die just yet

I understand. Having a job is nice. If only for the money.

Yes, good weather. When it's good weather people go to the beach, since I live in the vicnity of the belgian coastline, and then they eat something there, and they don't visit us since we're a restaurant in a mall and people only og here when it's raining and htey want osme indoor shopping. And since I've seen one day of rain the pastm onth, I barely saw any lcients.

Hahaha, no those days are over for good. I'm living my life to the fullest, and I've no reason to step out of it anymore ;) The doctor told me that he was quite surprised that I awoke that fast (I was in a coma for one day). I guess I didn't want to die just yet

I understand. Having a job is nice. If only for the money.

Yes, good weather. When it's good weather people go to the beach, since I live in the vicnity of the belgian coastline, and then they eat something there, and they don't visit us since we're a restaurant in a mall and people only og here when it's raining and htey want osme indoor shopping. And since I've seen one day of rain the pastm onth, I barely saw any lcients.

That's good to know

Though that "fullest" sounds suspicious somehow

The money is secondary right now, since I only use it to fulfill manchild whims

The psychological consequences of having a steady job (or not) would be the main aspect for me - and of course, preparing for the future

I see

I live 500km from the nearest beach, so that kind of situation doesn't come very readily to my mind

Edited by OldMan

Soooo is the Subway Map the pic Marthur's updating?

Oh oh oh or is it a new postcount pic?? (since he did say he didn't even pay attention to any of their posts....)

d'aww, das cute...sadly, i think i might actually be developing a real crush of my own ._.

DON'T YAY i can't sleep because i miss her and that's bad ._.

Omg are you talking about..... her???

(or basically is it somebody I know~)

Edited by Freohr Datia

Soooo is the Subway Map the pic Marthur's updating?

Oh oh oh or is it a new postcount pic?? (since he did say he didn't even pay attention to any of their posts....)

Fill me in on the other dudes and their relationship please.

subwaymapWIP2.png

It'd be hard to say in my case...

I'd have to be around 2nd-3rd Gen and relationship would be ziltch.

And...

Zeem should be in 5th gen...I suppose.

Edited by 綾波

I don't know more relationships than what you've got~

Noooo

But don't you know people?

This is honestly more confusing than the Korean transit system.

How so?

the shota demands to be linked to camtech

That would be disrespectful to Camtech.

Wait, part of the band of lucid dreamers? Mine are the realm of chaos, my lucid moments are almost non-existent, though those few have been getting stronger than the last, I'll admit.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Wait, part of the band of lucid dreamers? Mine are the realm of chaos, my lucid moments are almost non-existent, though those few have been getting stronger than the last, I'll admit.

You'll be as good as Rey in a few years.

Note : This isn't a good thing.

Edited by Marthur

You'll be as good as Rey in a few years.

Note : This isn't a good thing.

Ah, well, I wouldn't worry. It has only happened like, 3 times in the past... half-year or so, and only trigger at random. If my dreams are build entirely via RNG, then "Realizing it's a dream and have small lucidity over it" is one of the possible things of the huge list of stuff that can appear.