The official Claim a Character thread

Kriemhild

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll understand why when you see Lumi for Astra's hack.

Also, Skasaher with Lex or Holyn as the father.

Either he cap DEF or he almost caps DEF with 76 average HP.

Seriously, she's tankier than the Ogma. I think.

I endorse Holyn!Skash.

Seriously, she's tankier than the Ogma. I think.

I endorse Holyn!Skash.

Yep. Level 6 / 7 base DEF/ 40% Growths.

I sacrificed three points of skill for a capped Defense upon 20/20.

Holyn!Skash is the man.

Nope, he can be quite useful, assuming he gets a certain something on the chapter you get him in or the one afterwards (called a MVP LUK bonus). The only stat he really bites in is LUK, and that MVP bonus will bump him to two, which means you can get it up to acceptable levels. . .and then you get a nice, well-rounded unit that eats anything. Really.

/played that game way too much

You're not the only one who played the game way too much. I can agree that with Luck MVPs, he'll have amazing stats and he'll be able to eat anything. Wait a minute, eat anything? As in, tanking? Who would want a Hunter as a tank? If somebody charges at him, he can't counter. Yes, I know, he can still win against generic enemies, but I really think all the other non-bow users would do it better (more surviving units = Morale Damage UP = Card Power UP). Giving a Hunter a high GEN stat seems like a big waste to me. Plus, he's weak to THREE very common weapon types. The other bow-user is capable of slaying nearly everybody on a Night Charge. Too many criticals, and there's Bloody Claw.

And stats aren't everything in this game. If you're dedicated enough, you can easily bring any character to ALL STATS CAPPED!!! Even when you're playing normally, he won't be the only one to cap GEN. Stats don't build a character here. Crusade, Steal, Bloody Claw, etc are awesome cards which allow their characters to fill their niche that no one else can sit on. All Cruz can boast about is acing some rubbish like Thunderbolt and Medusa Eye. Even in the PSP version, every single other elemental card is better than Thunderbolt since nobody is weak to thunder.

My question is, what exactly can Cruz do that I can't do with some other character like Durant or La Pucelle? Aside from killing griffons, who were pretty easy to begin with?

You're not the only one who played the game way too much. I can agree that with Luck MVPs, he'll have amazing stats and he'll be able to eat anything. Wait a minute, eat anything? As in, tanking? Who would want a Hunter as a tank? If somebody charges at him, he can't counter. Yes, I know, he can still win against generic enemies, but I really think all the other non-bow users would do it better (more surviving units = Morale Damage UP = Card Power UP). Giving a Hunter a high GEN stat seems like a big waste to me. Plus, he's weak to THREE very common weapon types. The other bow-user is capable of slaying nearly everybody on a Night Charge. Too many criticals, and there's Bloody Claw.

And stats aren't everything in this game. If you're dedicated enough, you can easily bring any character to ALL STATS CAPPED!!! Even when you're playing normally, he won't be the only one to cap GEN. Stats don't build a character here. Crusade, Steal, Bloody Claw, etc are awesome cards which allow their characters to fill their niche that no one else can sit on. All Cruz can boast about is acing some rubbish like Thunderbolt and Medusa Eye. Even in the PSP version, every single other elemental card is better than Thunderbolt since nobody is weak to thunder.

My question is, what exactly can Cruz do that I can't do with some other character like Durant or La Pucelle? Aside from killing griffons, who were pretty easy to begin with?

I guess this Durant is one of the best characters in the game? :awesome:

I WANNA CLAIM THANY MY SWEETS!

Add in Tate and Juno plz...

Claimed some time ago.

Search function at the top of the page may help you a bit.

If you want Thany, contact Psych.

For Tate I think DLV has her, I'm not so sure, I would recommend you to search for the claimers and ask for a share.

Edited by Light Lord

No, eat anything, as in "if it's edible, he'll chow it down, no complaints" (unlike a certain vegetarian. . .) He is the Royal Liberation Army's Garbage Disposal (I think Mistel's like that too. . .haven't really tested it).

Cruz likes daylight, as Elena likes night. He also deals non-elemental damage when aggressive, which means I can go all-out against other Assassins and Necromancers without fear of repercussion. Lastly, he is hilarious (give him some of the more questionable food to see why).

As for specialty cards. . .

[spoiler=Yes, really]

Crusade - Kicks ass, naturally. I use Revolution more for movement, but it has its moments.

Steal - I abuse this card, for I like items.

Gravity Chaos - I don't care if Milanor has to ace this, it's my personal favorite elemental card (and there's not too many things that can dodge Curse, especially if it's a ticked-off Milanor doing it).

Chariot - Surprisingly useful in the PSP version.

Blizzard - I won't complain about extra damage (or the fact that Emilia and Gulcasa's underlings hate it), but I WILL complain about Nietzsche using it and removing her best terrain with it.

The summons - . . .are used as movement cards.

Flame - Free food!

Item Break - Unless I'm doing a low-item run, I'd rather not use this. Sorry, Mr. Astral Fencer.

Thunderbolt - Paralysis is something I won't complain about. Though not too many things are weak to it, the only ones that resist it are Fencers, and they're not that worrisome stat-wise after Cruz shows up. I think Golems are weak to it, but it's not like there's an abundance of them. . .

Medusa Eye - Can go to hell.

Bloody Claw - Never found this useful, because the enemy's almost dead, or Elena is. I don't like the fact that it's a Night-only card that only one person can use.

Oblivious Dawn - This is my fourth-most abused card (after Shield, Gravity Chaos, and Steal, in that order). It's my way of giving Gulcasa a piece of my mind.

Pamela's new card doesn't do much for me. Fortune is funny to use when facing Baldus.

I guess this Durant is one of the best characters in the game? :awesome:

I don't really think so but if two players managed to solo the game with him, he must be good.

No, eat anything, as in "if it's edible, he'll chow it down, no complaints" (unlike a certain vegetarian. . .) He is the Royal Liberation Army's Garbage Disposal (I think Mistel's like that too. . .haven't really tested it).

lol. The way I see it, Cruz's only purpose is to get that MVP in BF36. But that's really not enough.

Cruz likes daylight, as Elena likes night. He also deals non-elemental damage when aggressive, which means I can go all-out against other Assassins and Necromancers without fear of repercussion. Lastly, he is hilarious (give him some of the more questionable food to see why).

But daytime doesn't guarantee him victory as the Night does for Elena. Theoretically, he should be awesome at Day but there are very few practical situations where he outperforms your other members, even in Noon. Non-elemental is a neutral point, since all elements except Lightning can be useful to have. Besides, there are plenty of non-elemental characters anyway. And I find Nietzsche and Mistel funnier...

As for specialty cards. . .

[spoiler=Yes, really]

Crusade - Kicks ass, naturally. I use Revolution more for movement, but it has its moments.

Steal - I abuse this card, for I like items.

Gravity Chaos - I don't care if Milanor has to ace this, it's my personal favorite elemental card (and there's not too many things that can dodge Curse, especially if it's a ticked-off Milanor doing it).

Chariot - Surprisingly useful in the PSP version.

Blizzard - I won't complain about extra damage (or the fact that Emilia and Gulcasa's underlings hate it), but I WILL complain about Nietzsche using it and removing her best terrain with it.

The summons - . . .are used as movement cards.

Flame - Free food!

Item Break - Unless I'm doing a low-item run, I'd rather not use this. Sorry, Mr. Astral Fencer.

Thunderbolt - Paralysis is something I won't complain about. Though not too many things are weak to it, the only ones that resist it are Fencers, and they're not that worrisome stat-wise after Cruz shows up. I think Golems are weak to it, but it's not like there's an abundance of them. . .

Medusa Eye - Can go to hell.

Bloody Claw - Never found this useful, because the enemy's almost dead, or Elena is. I don't like the fact that it's a Night-only card that only one person can use.

Oblivious Dawn - This is my fourth-most abused card (after Shield, Gravity Chaos, and Steal, in that order). It's my way of giving Gulcasa a piece of my mind.

Pamela's new card doesn't do much for me. Fortune is funny to use when facing Baldus.

I wasn't talking about the whole deck! Only a few of the Specialty cards. And most of these aren't exclusive. They're just character cards.

Also, Item Break can be useful when there are multiple bosses and you have trouble stealing both. +40% is also a huge morale damage bonus that even surpasses Steal. I'll likely abuse this in my Russell solo actually. And yes, I'm a Russell fanboy, shut up.

I don't really think so but if two players managed to solo the game with him, he must be good.

lol. The way I see it, Cruz's only purpose is to get that MVP in BF36. But that's really not enough.

But daytime doesn't guarantee him victory as the Night does for Elena. Theoretically, he should be awesome at Day but there are very few practical situations where he outperforms your other members, even in Noon. Non-elemental is a neutral point, since all elements except Lightning can be useful to have. Besides, there are plenty of non-elemental characters anyway. And I find Nietzsche and Mistel funnier...

I wasn't talking about the whole deck! Only a few of the Specialty cards. And most of these aren't exclusive. They're just character cards.

Also, Item Break can be useful when there are multiple bosses and you have trouble stealing both. +40% is also a huge morale damage bonus that even surpasses Steal. I'll likely abuse this in my Russell solo actually. And yes, I'm a Russell fanboy, shut up.

Hmm...

Also, when does Seth-Rah change modes? Is it when she takes a certain amount of damage or when enough time has passed? Because I couldn't even get her below NINE THOUSAAAAND Life Points before "Seth-Rah shifted modes!".

. . .and the MVP in the forest chapters, and possibly the one after that, which has a couple of random forest tiles. . .AND to tick off Emilia.

That's odd, Night is usually when Elena dies. . .different playstyles and luck, I guess.

I find that Dark aggression is quite irritating, because multiple unit types resist it (including one I'd LOVE to go aggressive on). Next is Fire, due to a certain cranky redhead. Of the non-elementals. . .

[spoiler=I ramble]

Milanor - Will always kick ass.

Durant - As long as he's not against Emilia or possibly Gulcasa, he'll do okay. Dunno why he gets his knightly rear handed to him against Mr. Dragon. . .

Cruz - No comment, unless it's against Emilia.

Mistel - First, I need to get her stats up. Then, she kicks ass.

Pamela - Somehow does even worse than Mistel, due to her awful Attack.

Nietzsche is cute, and Mistel makes me roll my eyes.

I swear she got the worst one. . .imagine that kind of restriction on Revolution/Crusade!

One dies and drops, the other one gets stolen. I don't like breaking items if I can help it, and poor Russell does so poorly against most of his compatriots. . .especially Baldy. . .

If I want to inflict crazy damage, I'll use a fully-abused Shield (which blocks SO MANY irritating things).

*I'm a Cruz fangirl, so I think we even out*

Hmm...

Also, when does Seth-Rah change modes? Is it when she takes a certain amount of damage or when enough time has passed? Because I couldn't even get her below NINE THOUSAAAAND Life Points before "Seth-Rah shifted modes!".

Not entirely sure. I usually see her do it quite early but there are times when I killed her without her transforming at all. I think it might be like Hector, where she changes forms when you hit her too many times with her weakness.

. . .and the MVP in the forest chapters, and possibly the one after that, which has a couple of random forest tiles. . .AND to tick off Emilia.

Poor Emilia...

That's odd, Night is usually when Elena dies. . .different playstyles and luck, I guess.

Most likely. I never had Elena dying. In fact, I don't think I ever had anyone die except Cruz.

I find that Dark aggression is quite irritating, because multiple unit types resist it (including one I'd LOVE to go aggressive on). Next is Fire, due to a certain cranky redhead. Of the non-elementals. . .

Necromancers aren't very common but Assassins are annoying. But seeing Elena kill Aegina on a charge thanks to ADD Dark is really nice. Facing Eudy and Gulcasa are very annoying but Rosary tends to win anyway since she can hold back her aggression while the enemy keeps raeging.

[spoiler=I ramble]

Milanor - Will always kick ass.

Durant - As long as he's not against Emilia or possibly Gulcasa, he'll do okay. Dunno why he gets his knightly rear handed to him against Mr. Dragon. . .

Cruz - No comment, unless it's against Emilia.

Mistel - First, I need to get her stats up. Then, she kicks ass.

Pamela - Somehow does even worse than Mistel, due to her awful Attack.

Pretty much. I'm glad you're not one of those crazy Durant fanboys out there.

Nietzsche is cute, and Mistel makes me roll my eyes.

Some of their dialogues are hilarious!

I swear she got the worst one. . .imagine that kind of restriction on Revolution/Crusade!

Worse than Item Break?

And even though they're not exclusive to her, Terrain Cards are normally treated as if they are.

One dies and drops, the other one gets stolen. I don't like breaking items if I can help it, and poor Russell does so poorly against most of his compatriots. . .especially Baldy. . .

His stats are good and he gets some really amazing items that no one else can use. But yeah, everyone else relies on their cards, characteristics, or weapon types to become awesome. Stats no longer mean much.

If I want to inflict crazy damage, I'll use a fully-abused Shield (which blocks SO MANY irritating things).

No surprise there, it's way up in Meta Knight Tier. Sanctuary is even better during Noon and when you're not suffering heavily from Battle Penalty. And then there's Crusade...

*I'm a Cruz fangirl, so I think we even out*

Yup, both of our characters are also complete failures gameplay-wise.

*just realized that you're a girl*

Claiming Roxy, Artu and all 4 of the Wizards of the Black Circle from Winx Club.

From Zoids, I'm claiming ALL members of the Blitz team including Leon and Steve (Doc). Naomi Flugel, Jack Cisco, Chris Tasker, Kelly Tasker. And the Blitz Team's hover cargo.

Vega Obscura, Pierce, Major Polta, Stigma Stoller, Sanders, Altile and Sarah from the backdraft group. Oh, and all regular and dark judges.

In terms of the Zoids themselves, I claim the Beserk Fury, Elephander, Raynos, Shadow Fox, Warshark, Sabre Tiger, Shield Liger, Blade Tiger, Lightning Saix, and the three alternate forms of the Liger Zero.

Stupid me didn't notice this thread. My apologies!

Poor Emilia...

She can have my pity after apologizing a billion times over for cursing my party (fortunately, I've managed to keep Yggdra away from that).

Most likely. I never had Elena dying. In fact, I don't think I ever had anyone die except Cruz.

Just picked this game up again. Closest to death so far was Milanor (200-300, against Golems With Earthquake. . .stupid random criticals. . .). Since I'm doing a prototype speed run, I won't be able to get Cruz. . . :(

Necromancers aren't very common but Assassins are annoying. But seeing Elena kill Aegina on a charge thanks to ADD Dark is really nice. Facing Eudy and Gulcasa are very annoying but Rosary tends to win anyway since she can hold back her aggression while the enemy keeps raeging.

I'm beginning to remember why I hate Zilva (and why she always dies before nightfall, if I have anything to say about it).

Rosary can usually pull ahead of Eudy, but she's toast against Gulcasa, unless her Attack hits the roof.

Pretty much. I'm glad you're not one of those crazy Durant fanboys out there.

He's good, but his high GEN and low LUK means that he's screwed eight ways to hell if he eats a critical. . .which is more often than I like.

Some of their dialogues are hilarious!

Nietzsche is cute (haven't really gotten her funny ones). Mistel. . .seems lost. The latter does have a funny battle voice.

Worse than Item Break?

And even though they're not exclusive to her, Terrain Cards are normally treated as if they are.

I'd say roughly half the time, because Russell can counter on enemy phase (which means two chances to break items, most of which are on units you need to kill). Elena has to hope she survives long enough to use it on enemy phase, and when it's not night, she's totally out of luck.

I don't see the point in fielding Pamela, unless I have some very specific equipment (Aquarius on Nietzsche, and other stuff that lets me GEO spam). . .but that last card does so much damage it's almost worth it. Almost.

*grumbles about BF43*

His stats are good and he gets some really amazing items that no one else can use. But yeah, everyone else relies on their cards, characteristics, or weapon types to become awesome. Stats no longer mean much.

I heart Zantetsuken. . .but I really don't like Yashamaru.

No surprise there, it's way up in Meta Knight Tier. Sanctuary is even better during Noon and when you're not suffering heavily from Battle Penalty. And then there's Crusade...

Shield - Usable anytime, anywhere, and stuffs over half the boss cards (just pulled off massive Shield spam to keep Emilia's curse away from Yggdra again). Also saved me in Framm Grannery, during the Mad Rush.

Sanctuary - My answer to Revolution and Chariot. . .and stupid charges/counters that make no sense.

Crusade - Nice bonus, everyone's Ace, lots of steps, so I have to be careful about using meter if I intend for Yggdra to murder things with it.

I nominate Gravity Chaos right below Shield. Curses are beyond broken.

Yup, both of our characters are also complete failures gameplay-wise.

*just realized that you're a girl*

I think not! Russell's amusing, and has done interesting things for me. Cruz tends to be funnier.

I'm attempting a pseudo-speed run, but I'm not quite hitting all the +2 bonuses (stupid item collection. . .and Mizer). I've got a rough idea of which items are worth the extra moves (for example, the Fur Coat). I chose New Mexico over Prayer Beads this run. . .mostly because I got the Dowsing Rods. . .

Stupid me didn't notice this thread. My apologies!

No biggie

She can have my pity after apologizing a billion times over for cursing my party (fortunately, I've managed to keep Yggdra away from that).

That used to be annoying, but she's normally not very difficult. 16 was the only troublesome one imo.

And I really felt sorry for her when you had to kill her. All she was doing was trying to save some innocent civilians. And this idiot Yggdra came in and slaughtered them all as well as the General/Princess that was trying to save them.

Just picked this game up again. Closest to death so far was Milanor (200-300, against Golems With Earthquake. . .stupid random criticals. . .). Since I'm doing a prototype speed run, I won't be able to get Cruz. . . :(

I'm guessing that also means no Russell, eh?

Also, in such a playthrough, you MIGHT have trouble scoring the MVP on BF36. If you ask me, getting the MVP in that battle is tougher than for any other BF in the game.

I'm beginning to remember why I hate Zilva (and why she always dies before nightfall, if I have anything to say about it).

As with all bow users, your chances of victory depend heavily on whether it's a charge or a counter (unless you have some Block Charge item/Ace Guard). Zilva charging at Night is dangerous but killing her before that is normally not too tough. She can get annoying sometimes though.

Rosary can usually pull ahead of Eudy, but she's toast against Gulcasa, unless her Attack hits the roof.

Still though, with a few ATK MVPs/stat ups, Rosary has a higher chance of beating Gulcasa that anyone else without relying on skills or items. Roswell still performs better though, with a few Void Fire equipment and even a Void All But Dark one.

He's good, but his high GEN and low LUK means that he's screwed eight ways to hell if he eats a critical. . .which is more often than I like.

Indeed. And some stupid guys like Ortega can beat him up badly. How is high GEN a bad thing?

Nietzsche is cute (haven't really gotten her funny ones). Mistel. . .seems lost. The latter does have a funny battle voice.

Indeed. I personally don't like Nietzsche much but Mistel is a cool character.

I'd say roughly half the time, because Russell can counter on enemy phase (which means two chances to break items, most of which are on units you need to kill). Elena has to hope she survives long enough to use it on enemy phase, and when it's not night, she's totally out of luck.

Heh, yeah, I see your point. The only reason Item Break is so underrated is because Steal exists.

I don't see the point in fielding Pamela, unless I have some very specific equipment (Aquarius on Nietzsche, and other stuff that lets me GEO spam). . .but that last card does so much damage it's almost worth it. Almost.

Last one as in Mantrap? I never really liked that card. I didn't even know it did more damage. Maybe I should try it out sometime...

*grumbles about BF43*

Heh heh

I heart Zantetsuken. . .but I really don't like Yashamaru.

Rosary route nets you a Shin Zantetsu. And there was a Dark Sabre or something. 7-star Sword is also the only thing in the game that lets him benefit from his ADD Lightning.

Shield - Usable anytime, anywhere, and stuffs over half the boss cards (just pulled off massive Shield spam to keep Emilia's curse away from Yggdra again). Also saved me in Framm Grannery, during the Mad Rush.

More than half, It can save your life in pretty much every tight situation, provided you didn't use it already and that one turn of invincibility is sufficient to save you.

Sanctuary - My answer to Revolution and Chariot. . .and stupid charges/counters that make no sense.

You DO know about Heavy Counters, right? But yeah, Sanctuary is always nice, whenever it works. Revolution+Zolfy goes through that though.

Crusade - Nice bonus, everyone's Ace, lots of steps, so I have to be careful about using meter if I intend for Yggdra to murder things with it.

Using four Crusades out of five is feasible against most enemies, which should be enough. Maybe three if you have some big bosses mixed in. And with a No Battle Penalty equipment, getting five out of five is easy. Or ten out of ten if the enemy attacks her 5-on-1.

I nominate Gravity Chaos right below Shield. Curses are beyond broken.

It's already right below Shield Barrier. Not on Meta Knight tier but on the top of Top Tier.

I think not! Russell's amusing, and has done interesting things for me. Cruz tends to be funnier.

I only use Russell and Cruz because I like those two. They also have really cool battle themes. inb4roswell

I'm attempting a pseudo-speed run, but I'm not quite hitting all the +2 bonuses (stupid item collection. . .and Mizer). I've got a rough idea of which items are worth the extra moves (for example, the Fur Coat). I chose New Mexico over Prayer Beads this run. . .mostly because I got the Dowsing Rods. . .

You still haven't completed the item collection? And I find it very silly how every squad on the map gets their own turn. It forces you to kill minor groups like Mizer real fast if you want that MVP. And at least you came in prepared.

That used to be annoying, but she's normally not very difficult. 16 was the only troublesome one imo.

There's another VERY IRRITATING map that she and a bunch of her lackeys appear on. . .but there's Witches mixed in to make things worse. NOT FUNNY.

And I really felt sorry for her when you had to kill her. All she was doing was trying to save some innocent civilians. And this idiot Yggdra came in and slaughtered them all as well as the General/Princess that was trying to save them.

She did get good characterization, so I felt. . .bad when she went down. Eudy, on the other hand. . .

I'm guessing that also means no Russell, eh?

This is a very good argument FOR Russell. If you recruit him before getting rid of Inzaghi, he'll do it for you. I've got Roswell, and I like warping.

Also, in such a playthrough, you MIGHT have trouble scoring the MVP on BF36. If you ask me, getting the MVP in that battle is tougher than for any other BF in the game.

Shield abuse GOGOGO! Also, Bloody Claw is irrelevant if I kill the leader first!

As with all bow users, your chances of victory depend heavily on whether it's a charge or a counter (unless you have some Block Charge item/Ace Guard). Zilva charging at Night is dangerous but killing her before that is normally not too tough. She can get annoying sometimes though.

The first time she showed up, she went and pinned Milanor to one square! Annoying doesn't do her justice!

Still though, with a few ATK MVPs/stat ups, Rosary has a higher chance of beating Gulcasa that anyone else without relying on skills or items. Roswell still performs better though, with a few Void Fire equipment and even a Void All But Dark one.

Only a few? I'd need to do some massive scumming to get her up to where I'd like to!

Indeed. And some stupid guys like Ortega can beat him up badly. How is high GEN a bad thing?

The higher your GEN, the longer your panic time when you eat a critical. That's why criticals against Baldus are so hilarious.

Indeed. I personally don't like Nietzsche much but Mistel is a cool character.

The undine of the group is adorable, and she's so very useful. . .*cough*Gordonreplacement*cough*

Heh, yeah, I see your point. The only reason Item Break is so underrated is because Steal exists.

The only items I want to break are on Leon, and Russell vs. Leon is not a good match for the Astral Fencer.

Last one as in Mantrap? I never really liked that card. I didn't even know it did more damage. Maybe I should try it out sometime...

PSP Mantrap: Your TEC - Enemy GEN + 4. Yes, it's insane.

Rosary route nets you a Shin Zantetsu. And there was a Dark Sabre or something. 7-star Sword is also the only thing in the game that lets him benefit from his ADD Lightning.

Let's not forget Excalibur! However, I went after Super Warper Roswell, so I got Leon's stupid lance instead.

More than half, It can save your life in pretty much every tight situation, provided you didn't use it already and that one turn of invincibility is sufficient to save you.

Doesn't work on three guys I wish it would: Baldus, Gulcasa, and Nessiah.

You DO know about Heavy Counters, right? But yeah, Sanctuary is always nice, whenever it works. Revolution+Zolfy goes through that though.

These aren't Heavy Counters, it's Milanor inexplicably losing nearly everyone to a Knight not on a road. . .or other ridiculousness in that vein.

Using four Crusades out of five is feasible against most enemies, which should be enough. Maybe three if you have some big bosses mixed in. And with a No Battle Penalty equipment, getting five out of five is easy. Or ten out of ten if the enemy attacks her 5-on-1.

I just picked up the Soldier's Bandanna. Fun times ahead!

Mage Ring looks like it will work, too. Why charge when your equipment will do it for you?

It's already right below Shield Barrier. Not on Meta Knight tier but on the top of Top Tier.

As it should be. It murders Valkyries, it inflicts the most broken status effect in the game, AND Milanor aces it.

I only use Russell and Cruz because I like those two. They also have really cool battle themes. inb4roswell

I play on mute.

You still haven't completed the item collection? And I find it very silly how every squad on the map gets their own turn. It forces you to kill minor groups like Mizer real fast if you want that MVP. And at least you came in prepared.

I have, but it's not practical when you're trying to get a low turn count on maps (for example, I skipped the Locked Briefcase and Ogernium in the mountains, so Roswell could get the +2 MVP).

Russell vs. Leon is not a good match for the Astral Fencer.

Zoinks!

:awesome: :awesome: