The official Claim a Character thread

Kriemhild

Although, I will ask you this. With any of your claims, do you have any intention on sharing any of them?

Seeing as you won't share Idun, I won't share mine to you. Life's a bitch.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong.

It is not the Idoun, but rather the futuristic Idoun, which doesn't exist within FE6. Therefore, she isn't Idoun of FE6.

"Furutristic" implies it's the same character.

Seeing as you won't share Idun, I won't share mine to you. Life's a bitch.

That's not what I meant. Seeing as you want Idun so badly, I'm considering to share my claim. But I'll do it, only if you're okay with the idea.

"Furutristic" implies it's the same character.

That's not what I meant. Seeing as you want Idun so badly, I'm considering to share my claim. But I'll do it, only if you're okay with the idea.

Fine with me.

Okay, so basically, Fborn doesn't get Idoun because it's the same character. The fact that your fanfic takes place in the future doesn't make her a different character.

Unless you can explain how it's a different character beyond "it takes place in a different timeline"

Edited by Railgun

24 hours are up from Ether's release so Florina is mine now? >_> and I consented to sharing with Kalas. Correct me if I'm wrong.

*goes back to resting*

Edited by Magnolia

You might as well just treat them as being available the moment they are dropped. It's only IF there was a drop undo within 24 hours that you'll have to relinquish the claim.

alright so

[3/27/14 8:27:16 PM] Euklyd: ugh. I'm trying to post something in the Claim a Character thread and the postbox isn't activating.
[3/27/14 8:27:19 PM] Euklyd: "Do we have a written rule for who the ultimate arbiter(s) of such decisions is/are? I mean, it's pretty obvious who fills that roll, but it ought to be specified."

This is a thing that should happen. Discuss.

I'm going to take this time to claim Hounan, Ichinotani Touko, and Ichinotani Shuugen from Ayakashibito before anyone else has had a chance to play it. :P (I'll be a good sport and leave some other characters up for grabs though)

Also claiming Hirasaka Hatsune from Atlach=Nacha.

It can't hurt to pick up Granberia, Princess Sara, and Chrome from Monster Girl Quest (aka Monmusu) while I'm at it.

I have a feeling I'm forgetting some claims I was going to stake, but oh well.

Also Shinobu Oshino from Monogatari series -Just noticed no one claimed her

AKA: Kiss Shot Acerola Orion Heart Under Blade. Though I severely doubt anyone will search that instead of just 'Shinobu'.

Edit: Even though 'bulk claiming' is disgusting, im still going to go claim Akatsuki from Log Horizon, because the anime just finished airing and im scared someone might take her =="

Edited by Akinaoki

My avy is mine and according to the rules I have the right to deny it...and yes I deny it, it's all mine! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Edited by James Bond