The official Claim a Character thread

Kriemhild

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although, I will ask you this. With any of your claims, do you have any intention on sharing any of them?

Ignoring the comment about hair since we each have our own opinion on her hairs, I just see it as Lavender and agrees after comparing the official color with her, you could keep your thought to the Silver side, and personally, I think Silver is awesome but... I can't deny what I see.

Which characters do you want to share? I'd prefers to keep Aenir to myself but. . .

Regarding that, I am supposed to agree for my claim too...I haven't done so...

Weeeeeeeeeeell....

I forced it before the rules came intact. \o/

Something he said threw me off was all.

You still didn't have to call him a "chucklefuck" though. That's really disrespectful and... something something SF rules.

I don't know how the situation is. I'm sharing Sylvia with Enjo, but he hasn't been here in so long afaik, and even then, I don't think he cares about claims anymore.

I don't remember if he shared her with anyone else, so I don't know how much of a claim I have on her.

That said, I give whatever claim I have on FE4's Sylvia to Jprebs.

I still pop up from time to time ;)

I claim battler kun,

Source material:umineko when the seagulls cry.

I have only played a bit of the first episode but I already know I will love this guy

holy shit enjolras lives

holy soap zm lives

I claim battler kun,

Source material:umineko when the seagulls cry.

I have only played a bit of the first episode but I already know I will love this guy

I'm surprised Gio hasn't actually claimed Battler, but anyhow, Musashi claimed Battler already so I'll need to find out if he cares about his claims anymore. He'll likely be willing to share even if he does.

I claim Kyouko Sakura from Madoka Magica because Sask dropped her way back when.

You're 11 months too late:

Claimng Sakura Kyouko because Sask dropped her