Michael Jackson dies of a heart attack

Raven

Source.

A sad day for the entertainment industry, as well as his friends, family and fans.

I can't say I was a fan of him myself, but he did do some pretty good music.

R.I.P MJ.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I heard something about a coma, just a few minutes ago on the radio. I'm gonna check that link, and a few others.

EDIT: Okay, it seems he's dead. Can't wait to see what The Onion says about it.

Edited by Miror B.

I've heard that he's dead... I've also heard that he's stuck in a coma... What the fuck. I'm sure it's not that hard to tell if a person is alive or dead, especially at a fucking hospital. Shit.

I got to feel sorry for him. He was living the high life, one of the most famous guys around, and then gets Vitiligo and is accused of rape. Whether he really did it or not, it doesn't matter any more. Let's just hope that the positive aspects of his life is remembered, and not the negative.

Edited by Kintenbo

Whether he really did it or not, it doesn't matter any more. Let's just hope that the positive aspects of his life is remembered, and not the negative.

That might be tough.

That might be tough.

Who knows, it's a matter of folks focusing on the rape thing vs. people who remember him for his music. I have a feeling my brother will be the first one..... He'll probably be overjoyed when I tell him or when he hears.

Yeah, I was JUST about to make a post about this... He was an amazing singer, dancer, performer and probably person. I loved his music. Ironically, I started listening to his songs again a few days ago... Dying at the age of 50... Honestly, that's a tad young knowing that the average life span is like 80-90. May he rest in peace.

R.I.P. Michael Jackson

It's a shame. Despite all the controversy he did do some good music. Especially some of Sonic 3's stuff. RIP.

Also, I love how no one gives a shit about this. It sucks to die on the same day as someone more popular than you.

He's in a deep coma. And already youth are making snide comments out of their asses and bigots are saying it's a grand day and that hell is welcoming him in open arms.

And most of them don't have a clue. Sadly, it's another person dead. And he was planning a bunch of stuff too, to resurrect his career and whatnot.

Yeah, I was JUST about to make a post about this... He was an amazing singer, dancer, performer and probably person. I loved his music. Ironically, I started listening to his songs again a few days ago... Dying at the age of 50... Honestly, that's a tad young knowing that the average life span is like 80-90. May he rest in peace.

R.I.P. Michael Jackson

No it isn't.

---------------------------

That aside, I don't really know (figuratively) the guy because I'm a little young. I never got the experience. He makes great songs though.

Farah Fawcett and Michael Jackson.

It's official, 2009 is being shit, so far.

R.I.P.

Oh yeah, totally. But that has nothing to do with Michael Jackson. First and foremost reason that 2009 is shit is because we let Obama in. But Michael Jackson is nothing on the scale, nor is Farah. The hundreds of people that've died so far are. Michael Jackson was simply one man. I didn't even like his music. :\

My Mom told me this just some time ago. It's on TV too. I wasn't fan of his, but he did made some cool music
Are you guys serious? Really? Someone dies and all you have to say it "He made some cool music." You should either say "I hated the son of a bitch," "I liked him," or somewhere in between. But really. Good music is no reason to mourn a death.

Are you guys serious? Really? Someone dies and all you have to say it "He made some cool music." You should either say "I hated the son of a bitch," "I liked him," or somewhere in between. But really. Good music is no reason to mourn a death.

Did you have to be a bitch about it? He was cool before he went... you know.

Did you have to be a bitch about it? He was cool before he went... you know.
Oh, I is sorries! :( I didn't mean to offend you! I was just being blunt. ... Turns out I pick more up from Matthew than I know...