Janaff is male.

I never thought Janaff was female. For that matter, I never thought Lucius was female. There's just something about both of them that strikes me as male.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if you're joking or not but there is clear proof in Radiant Dawn when Tibarn says to Ulki, "stop egging HIM on."
anyone who mistakes janaff for a girl is a very lonely person.

I'm not kidding......i'm not at that part yet.........And I'M NOT LONELY!

• 6 months later...
ok here i am. I am that brother that thought Janaff was a girl. Hey, I never read the story and i only got glimpses of Janaff and the name kinda striked "female" at first, prolly cuz of jennifer or jenny. But now that I look at Janaff, I can tell he is a guy. Hey I can make a mistake, can't i? And there was a person who thought Thany from FE6 was a guy, so I'm not that bad

XD I also thought that Janaff was a girl. I only saw a picture for a few seconds. Yeah... I only knew that he was a male when I read about FE9.

It's anime.

I don't get confused about gender very often in Anime because I'm used to the gender-bending by now, I suppose. Unless it's INTENTIONALLY drawn as a female but is a male, then it doesn't bother me.

Wow, EPIC BUMP!!!!!

I actually thought Janaff was a girl, but I wasn't sure. there was no Adam's apple present, and at the time, I had not played PoR yet, so I just thought that Ulki had a love interest or something. Unless I decide to take up Knife's challenge of doing an All-Laguz playthrough on hard(out of sheer boredom of course), Janaff will always be a better-than average laguz, IMO

I meant his dialouge. His attitude/vocabulary/intrests/sentence structure is more feminine than that of... just about everyone. D:

Uhhh, he has the personality of a little kid. :/

Through most of PoR I thought he was a girl... All the guys stand upright, but Janaff is leaning forward. His face also looks feminine, to me anyway. But I know he is a guy.

Whoever thought that Janaff was a female has spent to much time with Lucius.

or just didnt pay attention very well

They do look inhumanly... when it comes to looks. And by inhumanly I mean too "good" y'no?

That's the way the game industry works. Who'd want to play as pimple face Dennis? Not I, sir. Not I.

Or spent too much time with Lucius.

ew

I did thought he was a girl. His name sounded like a girl to me.

exactly. The name sounded girly at first to me