New ticket system.

Jyosua

Yeah Cynthia seems to understand how it's going to work. I honestly just wish people wouldn't bash something like this before it even get's off the ground. It's as if Pink is the new Black.

I was not bashing the system, and you're certainly quick to assume things.

I was merely suggesting a minor change which could be helpful.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Cynthia seems to understand how it's going to work. I honestly just wish people wouldn't bash something like this before it even get's off the ground. It's as if Pink is the new Black.

Is that a fashion statement or are you comparing him to Blacken? :P

Seriously though, we're all good now though? No more confusion on the system?

Edited by Cynthia

I wasn't as concerned about Colonel M's response as I was Pinken's. The former just seemed to misunderstand. That latter well...

You crazy Jyo. Providing other side of discussion doesn't mean ill will.

This.

If my suggestion (and I assure you, if I honestly wanted to pick a fight I would have done so in a much more effective way) would have been taken as seriously in the tickets as it has been here, I have little hope for its success.

I'd like to be treated as a civilized poster, not some monster come to destroy your forums.

Thank you.

This.

If my suggestion (and I assure you, if I honestly wanted to pick a fight I would have done so in a much more effective way) would have been taken as seriously in the tickets as it has been here, I have little hope for its success.

I'd like to be treated as a civilized poster, not some monster come to destroy your forums.

Thank you.

If you feel you need public support for your suggestion to be passed, perhaps you don't have as much confidence in how good it is after all. Just throwing that out there.

Sorry dude, if you don't trust us on this one, you're shit out of luck. There's the possibility of them getting ignored, but it won't happen, I assure you.

Do you presume us to be stupid? There has been things recently that makes me question if you're a trustworthy guy. I would like some transparency before I feel like I can blindly trust you again, especially with the well-being of this forum and my time and energy.

That would mean making the tickets publicly viewable so that we can hold you, the administration accountable in making changes.

Edited by Art_Dragon

Do you presume us to be stupid? There has been things recently that makes me question if you're a trustworthy guy. I would like some transparency before i feel like i can blindly trust you again, especially with the well-being of this forum and my time and energy.

Sorry. Question me all you want, I'm not budging on this.

If you feel you need public support for your suggestion to be passed, perhaps you don't have as much confidence in how good it is after all. Just throwing that out there.

You just missed the whole point ma'am. He wants TRANSPARENCY, this has nothing to do with the actual need for public support.

Do you presume us to be stupid? There has been things recently that makes me question if you're a trustworthy guy. I would like some transparency before I feel like I can blindly trust you again, especially with the well-being of this forum and my time and energy.

That would mean making the tickets publicly viewable so that we can hold you, the administration accountable in making changes.

Don't like it, leave. No one is forcing you to spend your time here.

I think it's a little ridiculous that YOU a member are asking the staff to answer to you.

Okay can everyone stop fighting it's pretty clear this shit is perfect someone toss the lock down on this son of a bitch and get it done and over with.

man he's gonna ban everyone at this rate!!!!!

Well keep in mind without the members, the forum is mostly meaningless, however, I'd rather see these couple guys unhappy, and everyone else happy, even if it means I have to stand here like a brick wall.

15 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users)

8 Members: Pinken, Beigeen, Elle, Eaichu, Popo, Art_Dragon, Jyosua, Pretty Boi Wolf

hang on lockdown's coming

I don't see why the staff needs to answer to the members, and not the other way around. This isn't a democracy first of all, second of all, no one is forcing anyone to be here, so you are CHOOSING to sit through the "tortures" of the site.

Sorry. Question me all you want, I'm not budging on this.

Why? What do you have to hide? If you have nothing to hide, why keep members from knowing other member's suggestions and concerns?

Edited by Art_Dragon

I have nothing to hide, but I find your petty attempts to accuse me of such amusing.