New ticket system.

Jyosua

Okay Cynthia just calm down nobody's going to die tonight.

I'm perfectly calm Eaichu.

I'm just trying to give some advice to the members who are clearly unhappy with the changes, and inform them the positive things about them.

Bit of advice for the future though darling, telling people to "calm down" generally just gets them mad. I've learned the hard way. ;)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay Cynthia just calm down nobody's going to die tonight.

I'm just dying in your arms tonight...

Josh, you have yet to name one REAL advantage of private over public. Don't give me the whole privacy act. We're not going to insult people for making suggestions; all we want is to see what is going on. How can that be such a bad thing? It's not like we're questioning your authority Josh, however there is no way for me to support any interesting suggestions if I cannot even SEE them.

And to answer your question Eaichu, yes I am male, however I live a transgender lifestyle. Meaning I cross dress, and have more feminine traits than I would normally.

I also use "darling" or "hun" or "sweetie" in place of common slang such as "dude" or "man". I have also been known to use "mate".

Well keep in mind without the members, the forum is mostly meaningless, however, I'd rather see these couple guys unhappy, and everyone else happy, even if it means I have to stand here like a brick wall.

Your happiness, right? I don't expect you to accommodate me 100%, just see me though on this one, please. I really think it would be better for the forum if everyone could see what everyone is suggesting.

Some members want privacy on their suggestions. Is it that hard to understand or ask for? Again, would you really want to read through the bullshit suggestions that you know are going to be tossed out anyway? You'll have a chance to voice an opinion if it clears with the staff, I don't see what is so bad about this system. I actually appreciate it.

And to answer your question Eaichu, yes I am male, however I live a transgender lifestyle. Meaning I cross dress, and have more feminine traits than I would normally.

I also use "darling" or "hun" or "sweetie" in place of common slang such as "dude" or "man". I have also been known to use "mate".

:mellow:

Josh, you have yet to name one REAL advantage of private over public. Don't give me the whole privacy act. We're not going to insult people for making suggestions; all we want is to see what is going on. How can that be such a bad thing? It's not like we're questioning your authority Josh, however there is no way for me to support any interesting suggestions if I cannot even SEE them.

Dude, we're going to repost the suggestions in the member feedback forum.

And you may not insult people for making suggestions, but everyone on this forum is not you. It will overall cut down on the drama, and that is a good reason why this is being done.

Yet people have.

Your happiness, right? I don't expect you to accommodate me 100%, just see me though on this one, please. I really think it would be better for the forum if everyone could see what everyone is suggesting.

If you don't expect 100% accomodation, why does it seem like you're arguing for it right now? This is the way it's going to be, and plenty of members seem satisfied.

One more time and you're warned for spamming.

If you don't expect 100% accomodation, why does it seem like you're arguing for it right now? This is the way it's going to be, and plenty of members seem satisfied.

I don't expect you to accommodate me 100% of the times. But it should bother anybody who's been in more then one forum when their administration disables a comments and suggestion board and makes their suggestion tagging system private, and picking and choosing which ones they want people to see. That's classic censorship.

Jyosua x Cynthia OTP SerenesForest kawaii2damax XD

Horrible fanart and fanfictions will be spawned from this statement...

Back on topic though, I am sure it'll work fine.

I don't expect you to accommodate me 100% of the times. But it should bother anybody who's been in more then one forum when their administration disables a comments and suggestion board and makes their suggestion tagging system private, and picking and choosing which ones they want people to see. That's classic censorship.

Name a single government that doesn't censor anything.