Pseudo-legendary  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your favourite?

• Dragonite
    • Tyranitar
    • Salamence
    • Metagross
    • Garchomp

How could it not? Rock Pokemon get like 50% SPK DEF from Sandstorm in battle. Tyranitar will always get the bonuses from his Sand Stream ability and it's effect will last for the whole battle unless it is replaced by another weather condition/effect, but that's beside the point.

To give you an idea about Tyranitar: his SpD stat is multiplied by 1.5. Not the base (100), but the actual stat (236->354).

Basically what Colonel M said. If Tyranitar's base stat were multiplied by 1.5, his modified SpD would actually be 336 instead of 354.

• 2 weeks later...

Metagross because it has a relatively interesting design.

The rest are just bigass dragon things. Is Salamence supposed to be creative because it's on 4 legs instead of 2 or something? It is one of the most boring looking dragons I have seen in my entire life, probably because it evolved from one of the most boring footballs I have seen in my entire life, and its stomach looks stupid.

Then when Garchomp came along it was all like "oh crap it's back to 2 legs again, how amazing!"

(OK, in all honesty garchomp is actually pretty cool cuz it's a shark dragon that takes a bite out of crime or something.)

I saw Garchomp or salamance sense they both can have a hard time agaist each other but i have to go with garchomp cause i like ground better then flying

Dragonite too slow

Tyrantitars okay but i always run in to a electrivor with cross chop...

Metagross is good really good but .....

I like garchomp the best

Most of these choices are overrated

GEE I WONDER WHY.

Smogon says that Garchomp is as good as legendary Pokemon.

because all legendaries are good right

---

I'd say either Metagross or Salamence. Metagross has an awesome shiny version and also has access to Explosion. Salamence is one of the best mixed sweepers out there. I like those.

Way to miss the point. And possibly the sarcasm.

I meant that not all legendaries are good >.> Also, Ubers doesn't necessarily have to be filled with legendaries. Wobbuffet is kind of a special Pokemon, but it proves that there are non-legendaries that can also be considered Uber.

Edited by Black Ice

• 3 months later...

Garchomp by far. <3

I had one on my team when beating Platinum cause I was glad to actually not have to wait until after the sixth gym to get access to the cave where you find Gible. But Garchomp is damn awesome. Looks really cool too. :D

Now, I like Metagross too but:

Fire Blast is inaccurate and Metagross has Earthquake too.

Okay, so Metegrosses are good at killing other Metagrosses? There are pokemon that can use earthquake that aren't weak to ground moves, you know, (Aerodactyl and Flygon come to mind), which make that statement completely pointless.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Most lesser Legendary Pokemon (the 3 Kanto Birds, the 3 Johto Beasts, the 3 Hoenn Regis, etc.) have 580 Base Stat total IIRC.

Other Legendaries (Deoxys, Mew, Shaymin, Manaphy, etc.) have 600 BST.

Then you have the 680 BST ones (Mewtwo, etc.).

And then Arceus at 720 BST.

The Pseudo-Legendary pokemon (Dragonite, Tyrannitar, Salamence, Metagross and Garchomp) have 600 BST, which is higher than like 50% of the existing legendaries. Hence, Pseudo Legendary.