That One Thread

Florete

Does the developers' vision for the game and system get overwritten by yours now? No matter what it is, it's an exploit. It was not intended to be doable.

How do you know? Sure, the method is convoluted, but how do you know they didn't intend for the two of them to be able to get the weapon?

Besides, their "vision" is irrelevant. Logic overrides stupid "vision". Logically, since Lakche can have major Odo and all you need to wield Balmung is major Odo, Lakche with major Odo should be able to use the weapon. Thus, not cheating, correcting.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

That's not all of the people with access to that, either.

But, Vincent and Jyo would know who else is capable of making the changes. It's still the only avenue I have to determine who is doing it. The two of them would likely be unwilling to answer, but it's still the only method that even has the potential of working. And I'm only aware of one other person that might be able to, but I grant that there could easily be more for some reason.

How do you know? Sure, the method is convoluted, but how do you know they didn't intend for the two of them to be able to get the weapon?

Besides, their "vision" is irrelevant. Logic overrides stupid "vision". Logically, since Lakche can have major Odo and all you need to wield Balmung is major Odo, Lakche with major Odo should be able to use the weapon. Thus, not cheating, correcting.

If that is how you want to see/play it, you may do that. It is still an exploit.

I suppose is kind of like how Renning can use Amiti yet the weapon is locked to Elincia... wait a second...

So yeah, it was probaly intentional... :huh:

I suppose is kind of like how Renning can use Amiti yet the weapon is locked to Elincia... wait a second...

So yeah, it was probaly intentional... :huh:

It could be intentional. Or they just never thought "wait, Lakche and bro can get major odo so we should figure out how to let them have it". Or as I said earlier, maybe they did think of it and said "well let's do it this way since we can't figure out any other way". Unless there is a Word of God stating that it is an unintended glitch, you lot can't prove that it is unintentional any more than I can prove that it is. aka you can't prove it's an exploit.

Also, didn't they code Renning to be able to use Amiti? I think the lock on Elincia is a partial oversight, rather than an intentional prevention of Renning being able to use it.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

It could be intentional. Or they just never thought "wait, Lakche and bro can get major odo so we should figure out how to let them have it". Or as I said earlier, maybe they did think of it and said "well let's do it this way since we can't figure out any other way". Unless there is a Word of God stating that it is an unintended glitch, you lot can't prove that it is unintentional any more than I can prove that it is. aka you can't prove it's an exploit.

Also, didn't they code Renning to be able to use Amiti? I think the lock on Elincia is a partial oversight, rather than an intentional prevention of Renning being able to use it.

So, we agree to disagree, yeah? No more silly arguing?

Oh, and to restate:

What's this "good reason"?

If you tell me, it's possible that I could agree to helping you out (or simply no longer getting in your way). I just find the title amusing and there's already a couple of pictures drawn for it so why not?

Or you could draw a picture of these "lands" that have been "conquered by Harudoku"

Oh, and to restate:

If you tell me, it's possible that I could agree to helping you out (or simply no longer getting in your way). I just find the title amusing and there's already a couple of pictures drawn for it so why not?

Or you could draw a picture of these "lands" that have been "conquered by Harudoku"

I accept the title as it is.

...for now.

Edited by Shu Shirakawa

Then we can all agree.

I think she just likes the new location of her base. But if she's happy with the idea that her base left your lands, and you are happy with your lands mentioned in the title, then I am hopeful that this is a permanent resolution.

I think she just likes the new location of her base. But if she's happy with the idea that her base left your lands, and you are happy with your lands mentioned in the title, then I am hopeful that this is a permanent resolution.

Unless I get off my ass and draw them, which may or may not happen.

Well there goes any chance of it getting the name I want :(

... this took me like 5 minutes to post. What the fuck, connection.

Edited by Haruhi Suzumiya

Well there goes any chance of it getting the name I want :(

... this took me like 5 minutes to post. What the fuck, connection.

:Arvis:

I. Fucking. Loathe. This. Weather.

Trade you. It's -36 F here.