Marcia :blink:

Vika :blink:

Oscar ;)

Mordecai :blink:

Volug :awesome:

Heather :D

Titania :awesome:

Brom :mellow:

Well 4 laguz will make things fun and such. At least there is a decent spread of units going on. Volug can solo part 1 once available, Brom & Heather can take care of part 2 and Titania and Oscar make 3 mucho laughs.

Besides Volug & Oscar I don't think I have ever brought any of these 8 to tower before hand . . . which I guess is the point.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st playthrough brought...

1. Shinon

2. Gatrie

3. Bastian

4. Oliver

5. Oscar

6. Renning

7. Titania

8. Lion King

9. Tibarn

10. Forgot who I brought

Are you saying you brought Bastian and Oliver of your own accord?

Yes

Last playthrough was:

(aside from the required)

Soren :awesome:

Naesala :unsure:

Mist :ph34r:

Elincia :ph34r:

Boyd :awesome:

Volug :awesome:

Oscar (who turned out really freaking :awesome: )

Janaff ^_^

Edward :blink:

Pelleas :blink:

I did use Brom this playthrough but he didnt make it to endgame.

Edited by Lil Cthulhu

Finished my first playthrough.

1st PT:

45: Lyre (GAAH)

15: Vika

59: Giffca

21: Brom: Urvan

39: Shinon: Double Bow

1: Edward: Vague Katti

55: Oliver: Matrona

32: Calill: Rexflame

38: Oscar: Wishblade

56: Basitan: Rexcalibur.

Was too lazy to check high scores, but I suspect that there are some people in the top 5 who did not make it to 4F, because so many of the people brought to 4f had fairly low availability the rest of the game.

Lyre was not actually too bad. I would certainly not have bothered using her if I didn't have to, but since I was using her I just used blossom and BEXP to level her up effectively (since Shinon, Oscar, Brom and Ike were the only GMs coming to 4f anyway, I didn't really need so much BEXP for the other characters, since Brom is the only one who really needed help anyways).

I put paragon on Vika during 1F so she could also have it during 4-4. I was also able to get her almost to S strike during 1-F so she was able to make it to SS by the end of the game. I actually had her tanking hits from an armor on 4-F-1 w/ a healer behind her so that she could build up a bit of strike, didn't waste any turns though (once the armor was the last enemy left I killed it).

I actually cheated in 4F. I forgot to get the fortify staff (finished 4-4 too early by accident, b4 heather got the chests open) and since I did a transfer game I didn't have the ashera staff. So I ended up switching Sanaki for Nasir to be sure that I could get the battle done w/out too much AOE from Ashera killing a character. Don't know ashera's pattern so I couldn't defend on the appropriate cover very effectively. (otherwise I woulda just thrown concoctions and elixers on everyone and waited for her single-target attacks).

EDIT-After checking TC's post, I guess Gareth and Nasir are allowed since they aren't counted in the randomization. So I didn't cheat after all!

Bastian and Oliver were probably my most useless characters. Since Calill was already along, I didn't really need another staff user, and they both had terrible speed so that wasn't too helpful. I basically used them to heal my characters to allow micaiah (who was a tiny bit faster) and calill to attack mostly every turn.

49: Tanith: forge lance

57: Volke: Baselard

46: Janaff

34: Soren: rexcalibur

36: Rolf: Double bow

6: Aran: wishblade

50: Skirmir

23: Heather: Will a forge dagger be stronger than peshkatz?

58: Caineghis

35: Mist: Vague Katti? LOL?

I think I could do OK with one mage and tanith. I am actually thinking Tanith will have the wishblade since she has more speed. Having Heather and Volke sucks IMO. I guess I will buy the peshkatz from the bargain shop and give both heather and sothe one... At least I have some excellent laguz to bring with me. I am thinking about having mist bless wyrmslayer and giving it to Ike.

Edited by SeverIan

You can't forge daggers, only knives. And I highly doubt a forged knife is going to be better than a Peshkatz.

Needs cards. Silver knife has 7 mt, so 12 mt after forging + cards on top can potentially give more mt than Peshkatz (13mt).

Also, 60 hit means 85 hit. Peshkatz has 90 hit. Soldier card will have 13mt and 95 hit, so is technically better though only barely.

85 hit is enough for most things with Heather's decent skill and great luck, so an axe card or a twin swords card will make a better knife than Peshkatz.

The question becomes, if you have a twin swords card, why use it on a 15 use knife rather than a hand axe or a silver sword critforge or something. The axe card could be reasonable. Assuming this type of thing allows resets for determining order of cards, you can easily make a better knife, but it'll likely only have 1 more mt than Peshkatz anyway.

You can't forge daggers, only knives. And I highly doubt a forged knife is going to be better than a Peshkatz.

Needs cards. Silver knife has 7 mt, so 12 mt after forging + cards on top can potentially give more mt than Peshkatz (13mt).

Also, 60 hit means 85 hit. Peshkatz has 90 hit. Soldier card will have 13mt and 95 hit, so is technically better though only barely.

85 hit is enough for most things with Heather's decent skill and great luck, so an axe card or a twin swords card will make a better knife than Peshkatz.

The question becomes, if you have a twin swords card, why use it on a 15 use knife rather than a hand axe or a silver sword critforge or something. The axe card could be reasonable. Assuming this type of thing allows resets for determining order of cards, you can easily make a better knife, but it'll likely only have 1 more mt than Peshkatz anyway.

Sorry about that. The question about forging knives was a carry-over from when I first posted the tier list, but thanks for the advice anyway u guys.

First PT:

Renning

Nealuchi

Gatrie

Astrid

Nailah

Janaff

Oscar

Geoffrey

Nolan

Laura

Well... it has some good units, I guess. Gatrie + Nailah + Nolan is pretty good. But Lolra and Astrid? Damn.

Looks painful!

First Playthrough

1.Rhys

2.Haar

3.Tanith

4.Naesala

5.Fiona

6.Ulki

7.Bastian

8.Meg

9.Tibarn

10.Volug

Second Playtrough

1.Giffca

2.Nolan

3.Lucia

4.Boyd

5.Zihark

6.Elincia

7.Makalov

8.Marcia

9.Nailah

10.Sigrun

Third Playthrough

1.Heather

2.Astrid

3.Jill

4.Tormod

5.Shinon

6.Gatrie

7.Lethe

8.Titania

9.Mordecai

10.Laura

Fourth Playtrough

1.Pelleas

2.Oscar

3.Janaff

4.Edward

5.Kieran

6.Oliver

7.Muarim

8.Mia

9.Soren

10.Calill

Fifth Playtrough

1.Ilyana

2.Caineghis

3.Geoffrey

4.Brom

5.Ranulf

6.Volke

7.Kyza

8.Mist

9.Rolf

10.Lyre

Sixth Playtrough

1.Vika

2.Nealuchi

3.Skrimir

4.Stefan

5.Danved

6.Tauroneo

7.Nephenee

8.Renning

9.Leonardo

10.Aran

Looks pretty much shitty.Wish me good luck!

Oh shit. I 'm still on 1-1 on my first PT and Severlan already finished PT 1. I'm not stuck, it's because of no time.

I wouldn't worry about it. I'm on 1-E and I've gotten very good luck. Even though Micaiah has worse spd than usual and nolan is weird (capped str, but only got 14 spd by level 20) Aran has turned out godly. I think he's level 17 with 18 spd right now, no BEXP abuse. His str is under the average, but I am confident it will catch up. And his spd (usually his limiting stat) is so above par that he is actually doubling things. I think this is the first time I've seen him double non-armors prior to part 4.

Looks painful!

First Playthrough

1.Rhys

2.Haar

3.Tanith

4.Naesala

5.Fiona

6.Ulki

7.Bastian

8.Meg

9.Tibarn

10.Volug

I think that besides having to use fiona and meg together that's a pretty good team. I wouldn't try it on hard on account of having to use those 2. But if you do, tell me - I'd be interested to hear how it goes.

1.Pelleas

2.Oscar

3.Janaff

4.Edward

5.Kieran

6.Oliver

7.Muarim

8.Mia

9.Soren

10.Calill

With 4 mages on the team I think this is your worst playthrough. Especially considering that Oscar, Edward, and Kieran are not that good either. If I was playing this I would send callil w/ pelleas on elincia's route and abuse that chapter to get them some EXP.

1.Giffca

2.Nolan

3.Lucia

4.Boyd

5.Zihark

6.Elincia

7.Makalov

8.Marcia

9.Nailah

10.Sigrun

I think this is your best PT.

Edited by SeverIan

I got

Mordecai

Oliver

Marcia

Naesala

Nailah

Ranulf

Tormod

Mist

Laura

Giffca

EWWWWW. 3 laguz royals, 2 laguz, 3 healers, Tormod, and Marcia

I highly doubt I'll go through with this

Wuss.

I got... 25 27 10 34 24 6 21 46 32 57

Mordecai Geoffrey Tauroneo Soren Lucia Aran Brom Calil Janaff and Volke. I'll do this on normal mode

Edited by Patchouli

Actually I'm joining in on this too since it'll be a pretty good thing to see how everyone works in endgame. Of course this'll mean I'll actually USE the units in endgame and won't WTFEnarape the endgame.

Playthrough 1.

45 Lyre

28 Kieran

38 Oscar

25 Mordecai

3 Nolan

39 Shinon

17 Elincia

11 Zihark

51 Tibarn

19 Nealuchi

Playthrough 2.

10 Tauroneo

49 Tanith

57 Volke

24 Lucia

56 Bastian

37 Boyd

7 Meg

23 Heather

4 Laura

21 Brom

Playthrough 3.

35 Mist

29 Astrid

50 Skrimir

12 Fiona

8 Volug

31 Danved

55 Oliver

16 Nailah

9 Jill

6 Aran

Playthrough 4.

14 Muarim

44 Kyza

48 Sigrun

42 Mia

13 Tormod

5 Ilyana

41 Rhys

43 Ranulf

36 Rolf

60 Renning

Playthrough 5.

1 Edward

18 Marcia

52 Naesala

54 Stefan

20 Haar

46 Janaff

2 Leonardo

30 Makalov

15 Vika

59 Giffca

PLaythrough 6.

27 Geoffrey

26 Lethe

22 Nephenee

40 Gatrie

53 Pelleas

32 Calill

34 Soren

58 Caineghis

47 Ulki

33 Titania

I'm setting my other PT on hold untill I have finished these ones. This is helpfull in seeing who I shouldn't try to get into my final chapters for my other PT.

It seems I get Lyre and Nealuchi right off the bat.

With Kieran, Tibarn, Nolan and Shinon I'm not getting too worried about this first PT. BB in like 5-6 hours with the result lol.

Playthrough 4.

14 Muarim

44 Kyza

48 Sigrun

42 Mia

13 Tormod

5 Ilyana

41 Rhys

43 Ranulf

36 Rolf

60 Renning

This one looks pretty awful to me.

Your last two are liek EZ playthroughs.

It seems I get Lyre and Nealuchi right off the bat.

I dunno what other people would suggest for this. However, with only 2 GMs there is a lot of potential BEXP for lyre to get while she's around.

What I did when I used her was BEXP her to 99 EXP and gave her blossom. Between when she joins (3-4?) and 3-10 I had gotten two perfect level ups, and I'm pretty sure I capped her spd and skill by the time she hit 28.

With a stone and olivi grass or a gem she was actually a great unit during part 4. Especially after hitting SS strike.

It's a ridiculous waste of resources to use her, but given that you have to according to the rules of the PT, it's pretty easy to make her good.

I meant 5-6 hours played time and only for the 1st PT. But It'll be like 10 hours I guess since I'll try to defeat the BK in 3-7 with only Lyre.

Gotta find my camera too.

I know you weren't talking about every playthrough, but god. I must be missing something because I don't think it's supposed to go that fast.

I meant 5-6 hours played time and only for the 1st PT. But It'll be like 10 hours I guess since I'll try to defeat the BK in 3-7 with only Lyre.

Gotta find my camera too.

I know you weren't talking about every playthrough, but god. I must be missing something because I don't think it's supposed to go that fast.

I don't think I have any PTs under 10 hours. For one thing, I take way to long in the base setup each chapter (maybe 10 minutes each chapter from part 3 on) but I'm pretty sure the lowest count is under 4 hrs (maybe under 3).

Edited by SeverIan

I want to try! Lets see...

1st Playthrough!

Lucia

Kieran

Gatrie

Zihark

Pelleas

Soren

Tormod

Nealuchi

Fiona

Leonardo

2nd!

Makalov

Volke

Mist

Ilyana

Meg

Nailah

Naesala

Stefan

Marcia

Volug

3rd!

Geoffrey

Vika

Sigrun

Aran

Oscar

Renning

Ranulf

Elincia

Titania

Rhys

4th!

Mia

Brom

Ulki

Maurim

Boyd

Rolf

Edward

Haar

Lethe

Jill

5th!

Laura

Janaff

Caineghis

Astrid

Nephenee

Shinon

Calill

Tibarn

Tanith

Tauroneo

Sixth!

Nolan

Heather

Bastian

Lyre

Kyza

Mordecai

Skrimir

Giffca

Danved

Oliver

Looks interesting :) I like the one with Haar and Jill :)_

I'm currently in 1-6. I've been using Micaiah a lot, mainly because I want her to get to level 20 fast so that I can then focus on training up Tormod while getting Nolan, Jill, Sothe, Aran and Zihark levels as well. Also, Leo has 12 Str at level 9 BD

Finished first playthrough (Normal mode)

Top five

5.Michiah

4.Geoffery

3.Rolf

2.Aran

1.Ike

Units I had to bring to tower: Lucia,Brom,Aran,Geoffery,Mordecai, Janaff,Tauroneo,Soren,Calil,and Volke.

Lucia:Needed blossom and bexp gave her adept and cancel and Vague Katti she did well against all the enemy types in the tower.

Brom:Did well at tanking physical units and countering (gave him Urvan) though his low speed caused him to get doubled he does not do well past the third floor. (he'll need a speedwing or two)

Aran:Did excellent at the tower doubling and tanking but Aran needed a lot of bexp before he can manage himself. (gave him Wishblade)

Geoffery:Did decent (gave him brave lance) basically he did as well as if Oscar was brought into the tower. His speed cap didn't allow him to double some enemies.He needed some bexp and to be fed some kills during 4-5.

Mordecai:Did well at tanking physical units and countering but unfortunately he was doubled by almost everything in the tower,so he needs speedwings and speed level ups to be useable.

Janaff: Basically the lesser version of Tibarn he did well and since he was one level away from being able to use the satori sign was a plus, tear allowed him to one hit kill every enemy without Nihil.

Tauroneo:Had less def than Gatrie but was still good at tanking both magical and physical units due to his high res, and also due to his high magic for a general I gave him imbue which served him well. He needed some Bexp(Gave him a Tomahawk)

Soren: Did well considering he doubled most of the enemies besides some of the spirits (gave him Rexcalibur)

Calil: Did well also she had more dodge than Soren and basically the best candidate for Rexflame and same as Soren doubled most of the enemies besides some of the spirits.

Volke: Did well doubled all the enemies in the tower and has lethality which was useful in some situation as in one hit ko some dragons and spirits.

Second Run:Nealuchi Makalov Kieran Tormod Jill Naesala Titania Vika Marcia Rolf

Edited by Patchouli