FE8 Insane playthrough ideas

CT075

Yeah... I'm bored so I'm looking for ideas about what to do to make a run of TSS hard(er). I don't care if it seems insane or what, I just need something to do.

Of course, if there's an idea that I like and decide to use, I'm going to tell you guys about it. Youtube won't accept my emulator videos, so I guess I'll have to post a picture or two with every update.

So far, I'm trying out a run where everyone is a monster. I'm... having trouble getting through the prologue.

Any other ideas?

Just edit the enemies' growths and some base stats (I left the myrmidon & mercenary ones intact). I gave them the enemy growths that FE9 had, now the enemies are much better and stronger and it actually get fun and amuzing:

Enemies.jpg

But when buffing the enemies...make them as I stated, don't make them all H4X, because that's not even challenging it plain sucks and it frustrating that Seth will be the only one useful.

Negative growths run.

I don't think this is doable with Nightmare. I so wanted to do this. :(

No more Seth abuse :(

EDIT: And no, it's not possible.

Edited by Fang

All your units have all their base stats at 0+their level*their growth rate, except for hp, which is normal.

Screw that, just make it a 0 bases run. RNG abused Ross for top tier :P

All your units have all their base stats at 0+their level*their growth rate, except for hp, which is normal.

Screw that, just make it a 0 bases run. RNG abused Ross for top tier :P

First battle: Glitchglitchglitchcrash.

On a serious note, though, the prologue will be impossible.

No it wouldn't. Even if the boss doubles Seth, he won't have 100 hit, so just manipulate 2 misses. In addition, the boss only has 2 def, so weapon might alone is doing damage.

Edit: Haven't you noticed by now that the link in your sig doesn't work?

Edited by Corn on the cob

No it wouldn't. Even if the boss doubles Seth, he won't have 100 hit, so just manipulate 2 misses. In addition, the boss only has 2 def, so weapon might alone is doing damage.

Edit: Haven't you noticed by now that the link in your sig doesn't work?

Um... I hate to break this to you, but Seth gets doubled, at, like 99 display hit. And he gets OHKO'd.

Not my idea of fun.

And yes, I do know that.

Edited by Fang

That's impossible. The boss would need 23 STR and, like, 15 SKL and 18 LUK.

Also, isn't there a forest you can use?

Seth has zero avoid. 15 with WTA. I made his HP stat 15 because I can. I'll post a pic once I get around to uploading.

@ZXValaRevan: Finished it.