i find that edward dude and the wolf boy ugly

Liz

my friends all love them, saying they're hot and this and this and that and that. i personally don't find them all that attractive.

am i a nutcase? or perhaps my tastes are a bit more refined?

They're shameless Estrogen Brigade Bait, so you should fit one of the following:

1. you have refined taste

2. you are not into guys

3. both

Edited by Naglfar

If you don't appreciate that either of them are pretty attractive, you're probably a self-denying homo who feels overwhelmed by their level of sexuality.

And their muscles aren't digital. They got real muscle dudes :P

For Jacob at least it was digital, and it wasn't done so perfectly that you couldn't see it during the movie.

It's because most vampires gain supernatural charm/charisma, and also psychic powers.

Vampires are awesome if you look in the right places. Bram Stoker's Dracula, Castlevania, JoJo, etcetera.

Edited by Holy Emperor

For Jacob at least it was digital, and it wasn't done so perfectly that you couldn't see it during the movie.

Not really. He gained 30 pounds of muscle for this movie.

And in the end he gained more fangirls than Robert Pattison had XD

And in the end he gained more fangirls than Robert Pattison had XD

"Team Edward/Jacob" are half-assed opposites, right? Thank god they're girls, though. Teenage boys would start gang wars and fight at movie screenings.

Actually, didn't something like this happen with Nintendo/Sega, way back?

Vampires are SERIOUSLY overrated.

In mostly every movie they are all seductors, like here in Twilight, Van Helsing, sorry, I don't remember any other movie name.

Nosferatu.

In mostly every movie they are all seductors, like here in Twilight, Van Helsing, sorry, I don't remember any other movie name.

So you cite Twilight and an anime? If we're talking about classical vampires, from before this decade, there's none of this romance bullshit outside of comedy.

Really? Muscles don't jiggle the ways his do, neither would somebody that ripped have such a visibly squishy six-pack whenever Bella touches it (and she does a lot). I noticed this in the first scene where Jacob took off his shirt, and kept seeing it through the rest of the movie. Sometimes parts of Jacob's muscles would even disappear for a moment or two as he was running, presumably because whatever technique they were using was screwing up.

It's nothing new for celebrities to lie in magazines and interviews. Especially when it comes to height, weight and whether or how much they use makeup.