Best/Worst in the series: Round 32

General Spoon

I'm not sure you can actually call him a Jeigan.

I'm using the term pretty loosely, yeah. My basic point is that he starts out much better than the rest of your army, and unlike other units that share that advantage like Marcus or Dadga, he never really slows down much.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So he's really more of an Oifaye.

EDIT: Two gripes.

1. Why is Vyland 3rd worst on the Worst Paladins list? I can name a few that are much worse; Roshea, Midia, etc.

2. WHY IS FLORINA STILL IN WORST. I actually want you to take her out of first since it's kind of hard to argue that a truly GOOD unit is bad.

Edited by Sedgar the Hero

I... really don't know. You're the guys who named it, not me.

I know, I know.

I'm just saying.

Anyway, I don't think they are quite the same type. If Sigurd didn't get Tyrfing, maybe. Though still probably not.

The fun thing with Sigurd is that he's just like everyone else, only with promo bonuses. He even has 25 levels of growth. He has more levels to grow than 7 characters in part 1, actually. And there are only 8 characters with at least 3 more levels of growth than him. And he gets the same exp at equal levels (I think). And tied for: the best hp growth, the best str growth, 4th best skl growth, 7th best spd growth, 6th best lck growth, 2nd best def growth. 1, 1, 4, 7, 6, 2. On average (ignoring mag/res), 3.5th. And at most other units only have 16% more levels to grow than him.

He's not a Jeigan, he's not an Oifaye. His bases (for his level)/growths (at least relative to the team) are just too good.

He's a Sigurd. He's in a class of his own, really. There can never be another unit quite like him unless they make another game in which levels go up to a set number regardless of promotion and promotion happens for some characters before joining and others when they reach level x and go to a castle. Where there is no exp punishment for being promoted and it doesn't limit your levels to grow. (Then give him the skill that lets you double but less than half the team has that skill)

And yeah, "the most broken lord in the FE series". Also say fe4 has the most broken way of making a pre-promote.

He's a Sigurd.

1. Why is Vyland 3rd worst on the Worst Paladins list? I can name a few that are much worse; Roshea, Midia, etc.

2. WHY IS FLORINA STILL IN WORST. I actually want you to take her out of first since it's kind of hard to argue that a truly GOOD unit is bad.

Don't complain to me. If I find something that I feel is wrong, there'll be a redo round.

Athos tied with Sety for the "best Gato".

That;s because nobody has played Thracia 776.

I played it and still voted for Athos. Sety is just TOO damn overpowered. Heck, Holsety bonuses are better than most units in that game.

I think is the point where someone has to tell you that this is a poll. No one cares if any of these people don't belong there, this is based on people's opinions.

It's Westboro Baptist Church's opinion that god hates fags, but does that mean they're right?

Opinion ≠ truth. sure, you could say the worst lord is Sigurd, but you'd be WRONG.

I think you're taking the title a little too literally. It's just a poll on what people like and dislike. Everyone is bound to find things they disagree with in the 30-some polls so far.

the best is micaiah she can be useful in far range and close range and has good tomes like thani and nosferatu shes even better because she can still be useful with low stats

the worst is ike he gets tortured by Ashera because of his resistance and cant be of much use with low stats

the best is micaiah she can be useful in far range and close range and has good tomes like thani and nosferatu shes even better because she can still be useful with low stats

the worst is ike he gets tortured by Ashera because of his resistance and cant be of much use with low stats

Please tell me this is a joke vote.

I'm fine with an opinion, but this is something... else.

Please tell me this is a joke vote.

I'm fine with an opinion, but this is something... else.

I read the first sentence of this thread and applied my opinion to my post.

Fair enough. But I'm interested in your reasoning.

Ok I think Ike has a very good team, that means other characters are worth training as much as he is that causes them to share from the same experience pool. If Ike is left untouched or has horrible growths he's useless in later chapters.

Micaiah's team is a lot weaker and requires more effort, the three stronger units are not as useful in future parts of the game.

Black Knight is a one part only

Volug and Sothe won't be as good as someone like Haar or Elincia.

Micaiah is easily one of the better options to train. Even if left untouched or have horrible growths she will autogain physic staves and wont have to ever face an enemy to be useful.

Edited by Queen_Elincia