The scariest moment(s) in your life

Fireman

here's one it may be a little far fetched but yea it scared me

so im home alone with my friend and were playing a link battle with fe7 i was winning (lyn was owning). so then the pizza guy came and delivered our pizza so we went to get it got our pizza ate and finished our battle it was about 12 then i heard a creek coming from the door i new my parents were on vacation so i got my bow and arrow and crawled over were the guy coudnt see me and i shot him on the knee and pointed the bow to him with a sharper arrow while m friend called the police station right across the street so they came busted him and surprisingly i didnt get in trouble for shotting him . i stopped a criminal lol. there was no permanent damage on him just a minor wound.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so im home alone with my friend and were playing a link battle with fe7 i was winning (lyn was owning). so then the pizza guy came and delivered our pizza so we went to get it got our pizza ate and finished our battle it was about 12 then i heard a creek coming from the door i new my parents were on vacation so i got my bow and arrow and crawled over were the guy coudnt see me and i shot him on the knee and pointed the bow to him with a sharper arrow while m friend called the police station right across the street so they came busted him and surprisingly i didnt get in trouble for shotting him . i stopped a criminal lol. there was no permanent damage on him just a minor wound.

woah, I don't wanna fight you at an archery range Link

this is epic win!

even though it was probably very scary at the time!

Wow. This makes me wish I had some sort of weapon in my house besides pencils and kitchen knives...

Although I would probably own everybody's ass if I was given a knife.

Edited by Fireman

A weapon would be sweet! I usually sometimes have a fear of someone lurking getting ready to try get inside at night ever since it looked like there was somebody once before...

Doom103 pretty much won this thread. To hit someone with an arrow and not get caught? Good job!

There was the time I saved a girl from a burning house and those kids from that broken moonbounce, but then again...

I didn't really get to hurt anybody....

bow's are nice. clean efficient not alot of blood mess and less dangerous and it gets the job done

plus there fuking cool

Bows can get pretty messy if you shoot the arrow at the right spot...

I would argue that guns are more efficient.

but it takes more skill to use a bow, making them cooler!

Edited by Hikari

Not necessarily. Are you saying you live in ma hood?

..... well, if you count hiding out in your closet as living in your hood, then yeah....

:lol:

..... well, if you count hiding out in your closet as living in your hood, then yeah....

I wasn't counting that. :P

Does everyone here own a weapon besides me?

I don't have anything at all. What do you have...?

I used to have a paper mache sword, but back on topic....

Sometimes I hear "things that go bump in the dark" in my house when I'm all alone....

that's just me moving around in the closet cause i get tired.....