The Archives of Red Fox of Fire

Florete

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thirty pages later...

So Interceptor, what do you think?

I like it. Girls with guns, is usually a good decision.

It leads to rage. And Jealous Fox just doesn't have a ring to it like Rage Fox does.

Green Fox of Envy.

Interceptor: Proof that yandere > tsundere.

The tsundere still rages.

[spoiler=Kaname agrees]

kanamehn.jpg

And besides, there is a fine line between the sometimes-violent tsundere, and the ax-crazy hypotenuse-murdering yandere.

Green Fox of Envy.

Wow. That works surprisingly well. Not necessarily as a description, just as a name that flows.

And besides, there is a fine line between the sometimes-violent tsundere, and the ax-crazy hypotenuse-murdering yandere.

How about liking neither? Or liking the yandere more up until the point they pick up the ax? At least they tend to admit their feelings before the final episode/chapter.

Actually, there's one yandere I like even after they find the bodies of her victims. I can't seem to help it.

I sorta like some Tsundere's, until about 20+ episodes later where they are still denying reality.

He is offended by our PDAs. That's his problem though!

But how could anyone be offended? Such a cute couple.

Wow. That works surprisingly well. Not necessarily as a description, just as a name that flows.

You're welcome. That nickname is now copyrighted, but I'll waive the royalty if it's used in an amusing way.

How about liking neither? Or liking the yandere more up until the point they pick up the ax? At least they tend to admit their feelings before the final episode/chapter.

Actually, there's one yandere I like even after they find the bodies of her victims. I can't seem to help it.

I sorta like some Tsundere's, until about 20+ episodes later where they are still denying reality.

There are different quality levels in terms of tsunderes. The good ones, are characters like Rin Tohsaka or Kaname Chidori, where there is a slow, simmering progression. It does not necessarily have to lead to a confession: the journey is more important than the destination.

I don't like yanderes in general because they are scary, but Illyasviel is a notable exception. I am not sure why. Maybe it's because she's adorable.

There are different quality levels in terms of tsunderes. The good ones, are characters like Rin Tohsaka or Kaname Chidori, where there is a slow, simmering progression. It does not necessarily have to lead to a confession: the journey is more important than the destination.

Though I wouldn't call myself a fan of them, those two are definitely tolerable. It's been too long since I've seen Fate/stay Night to remember Rin very much but Kaname never really came off as tsundere for most of Full Metal Panic for me. She seemed more like just a violent character in general. I felt like by the time she really developed feelings for Sousuke she was at least able to accept it herself even if she didn't say it to anyone else.

It's characters like Shana from Shakugan no Shana and Taiga from Toradora! that just piss me off.

I don't like yanderes in general because they are scary, but Illyasviel is a notable exception. I am not sure why. Maybe it's because she's adorable.

That scariness is what makes them so lovable! Right? ...right? (By the way, the shot at 0:21 may have been seen elsewhere in this topic)

Illyasviel was my favorite character in F/SN the first time I saw it (later came to be Archer) back when I didn't even know the term "yandere."

You're welcome. That nickname is now copyrighted, but I'll waive the royalty if it's used in an amusing way.

Deal. Just need the opportunity, now.

Just as long as there is a difference between, say, episode 5 and episode 50+. Preferably a significant difference. There usually isn't, so that's why I tend to like them well enough for the first 20 or so episodes since the interactions are amusing and then I get sick of the way they act. Of course, it doesn't help when the main male character is effectively just as much of a male Tsundere (is there a word for that?) as the main female character is a Tsundere. Then they get practically nowhere.

For some reason, I can't help but like Gasai Yuno in Mirai Nikki (I think she meets the description). I am not all the way caught up, but what I've read I just can't help cheering for her. I don't know how many others I've even seen, though, let alone how many I actually like.

Though I wouldn't call myself a fan of them, those two are definitely tolerable. It's been too long since I've seen Fate/stay Night to remember Rin very much but Kaname never really came off as tsundere for most of Full Metal Panic for me. She seemed more like just a violent character in general. I felt like by the time she really developed feelings for Sousuke she was at least able to accept it herself even if she didn't say it to anyone else.

Admittedly it's been a while for me with that series, but I think that Kaname did it at the right times. One of my favorite FMP scenes was when she slipped into deredere right in the middle of a tsuntsun rage. It's particularly satisfactory since Sousuke is Stoneface McGee, aka the perfect foil.

Rin probably wouldn't stand out even had you watched F/SN recently... the anime mostly followed the Fate path, and she got sidelined a lot. I thought that she was excellent in the VN though, in "her" route.

It's characters like Shana from Shakugan no Shana and Taiga from Toradora! that just piss me off.

I am thankful to have no idea who these people are.

That scariness is what makes them so lovable! Right? ...right? (By the way, the shot at 0:21 may have been seen elsewhere in this topic)

Lovable to death.

Just as long as there is a difference between, say, episode 5 and episode 50+. Preferably a significant difference. There usually isn't, so that's why I tend to like them well enough for the first 20 or so episodes since the interactions are amusing and then I get sick of the way they act.

This also bothers me. Bottom tier tsunderes.

For some reason, I can't help but like Gasai Yuno in Mirai Nikki (I think she meets the description). I am not all the way caught up, but what I've read I just can't help cheering for her. I don't know how many others I've even seen, though, let alone how many I actually like.

Sounds like I might be missing out.

I'm adorable. Am I exempt as well?

[citation needed]

rfof raven otp

... Man, Serenes was cool 2 years ago. It's still fun and all, but... it had a more outright awesome factor back then. It's sort of lacking in that.

At least there's some cool new people like Integ though.

... Man, Serenes was cool 2 years ago. It's still fun and all, but... it had a more outright awesome factor back then. It's sort of lacking in that.

At least there's some cool new people like Integ though.

...Where did that come from?

rfof raven otp

I am such a cheater.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire