Best Character

Hey everybody. I thought this would be an interesting topic to start, seeing as I didn't see another another topic like this, and if there is, i would like to request a lock and a link to that topic please. Anywhoo, the topic is simple, who do you think the best character in this game is, and why. I personally think that it is L'Arachel because whenever i have used her, she has never disappointed and has always maxed out a lot of stats (notably magic, speed, and skill). She does come a little late in the game for a healer, but if you use her enough she will get to level 20 pretty fast, and from there, the sky's the limit for her.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everybody. I thought this would be an interesting topic to start, seeing as I didn't see another another topic like this, and if there is, i would like to request a lock and a link to that topic please. Anywhoo, the topic is simple, who do you think the best character in this game is, and why. I personally think that it is L'Arachel because whenever i have used her, she has never disappointed and has always maxed out a lot of stats (notably magic, speed, and skill). She does come a little late in the game for a healer, but if you use her enough she will get to level 20 pretty fast, and from there, the sky's the limit for her.

Ross = Pwn with Garm. Nuf' Said. (Maxed of corse.)

Syrene is the best for me because I give all the favoritism to her. This is based on my personal playthroughs.

best Flier without favoritism Tana or Vanessa tie

best Paladdin Amelia with Favoritism, Franz without it

best healer L'arachel with favoritism, Moulder and Natasha tie without it

best swordmaster with and without favoritism Joshua

best mage with favoritism Knoll, without favoritism Arthur

best axe fighter with favoritism Ross or Dozla, best without Garcia or hero Gerik

best Rogue Colm without favoritism and Rennac with it

best bow user with and without favoritism Neimi

best armor unit with favoritism Duessel, without it Gilliam

Tethys is one of the best too ;)

Edited by Queen_Elincia

Syrene is the best for me because I give all the favoritism to her. This is based on my personal playthroughs.

best Flier without favoritism Tana or Vanessa tie

best Paladdin Amelia with Favoritism, Franz without it

best healer L'arachel with favoritism, Moulder and Natasha tie without it

best swordmaster with and without favoritism Joshua

best mage with favoritism Knoll, without favoritism Arthur

best axe fighter with favoritism Ross or Dozla, best without Garcia or hero Gerik

best Rogue Colm without favoritism and Rennac with it

best bow user with and without favoritism Neimi

best armor unit with favoritism Duessel, without it Gilliam

that is very confusing to read :P

Dancers are always considered to be high in the tiers, especially in games like FE8 where there's not too much sniping with ballistae and long-range magic, though I'm still not a big fan outside of FE4 personally.

Best character is Myrrh.

It's nice that Myrrh gets a second dragonstone, but her use is still too limited by her weapons and she's a bit on the weak side by manakete standards.

GERIK! Hell, guys, believe me, I have only used him once, but he is just amazing, he has Str, Skill, Spd & Def, 15 Def for a 20/1 Hero is just lol at the GBA series.

He is like Dieck but much better, it's his Def, if you take your time you could S rank him with axes so he could use Garm, his higher Spd is sure an advantage.

I think that by lvl 7 with a Steel Axe you could S rank him.

Seth. Mounted, Promoted, available from the very beginning, good bases and growths, makes early and mid-game easier, blah, blah, blah.

^This, pretty much.

For Normal Game without abuse: Seth.

For Normal Game with abuse: One of the three trainees who you give the metis tome.

For Creature Campaign: Best caps.

And this.

Edited by Camtech075

I never really cared that much about FE8, but if I have to choose I'm going with Seth.

Though I think that you can't really call a character the best...someone will always find a counterargument, a good one or a bad one doesn't matter, someone will always find one *proceeds to the execution pole to be shot*