Nino vs Lilinia

Ansem

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who is better?

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soul got a good point, you can't compare their performances since they're not in the same game. That's like saying you should compare Sigurd(FE4) and Ike(FE10).

Well that's different.

Because we all know Sigurd is the best unit ever.

You can compare their performance relative to their team, just like how we're able to tier units in FE10 like Boyd and Nolan relative to each other. It's easier in FE10 of course since it's all within the same game, but it can still be done.

In this case, I'd say Lilina is superior for being bad but not too bad, joining at a reasonable time being the main factor.

And this will prove...what exactly? Being better than shit does not make you good.

I would be trying to show that she's scarcely overrated on this forum, not that she's better than anything.

Earlier I said I didn't think there would be much of a debate because I thought the incredible difference between the two characters' starting chapters would make the choice obvious. Neither are top-tier characters and neither will reach 20/20 on an "efficient" playthrough.

You really can't compare those 2. If your going to do it like that then you may as well compare all Sages...

You can actually <_< . They are very close and they both have thier strangth and weakness's. If i were to compare all sages then i would have to compare the prepromotes aswell

No, not really. It's dumb.

- They are not in the same game

- Not in the same timeline

- Nowhere similiar in stats

- Not even related, at least a "Roy vs Eliwood" topic is acceptable, this should have been made in General Fire Emblem , you should have also added Lute, in which, is more similiar to Nino.

Anyways, the name's "Lilina", no "I" in there, sorry.

woops

Lilina, because Nino needs all that babying >_>

forgot to say and lilina doesnt

nino stats at level 5 is much greater then lilinia stats at level 5

lilina's winning :facepalm:

Lilina joins in chapter 8 at level 1.

Nino joins at chapter 26/28 at level 5.

I think it is quite easy for Lilina to get at least 4 levels in 18/20 chapters.

Also, due to your logic, Edward's would be the best TB of FE10 because his 20/20/20 stats are the best of all the TB. Bull.

Oh, and Lilina is much easier to save than Nino. Just move her 2 turns and she won't get attacked. You have to get to Nino ASAP so she doesn't die.

Relative to their joining time?

Because we all know they come at the exact same time.

The amount of play time in SOS by training Lilina without excessive babying when equal to the amount when Nino comes in means Lilina is going to be at a higher level. You can't compare them at the same level. It's like saying Edward>Mia because endstats and not listening to join time, play time, and stats relative to the enemies.

Nino is less than shit when she joins, Lilina is a little above that. Nino is only logical if we fact MASSIVE favortism, babying, and abuse in, at least Lilina can promote without MASSIVE amounts of babying.

Ninja'd.

Edited by BlackKnight

Hell no! Nolan has the best stats at 20/20/20, he even beats Edward. But that's outta topic.

@Vivek: No problem, just saying.

Nolan is neither a TB or Mia.

If we go by average level and stats by the end of the game assuming we give exp logically, Lilina will be leading as Nino can't logically accelerate 19+ levels by the end of the game without babying. Lilina can.

He said characters of the Dawn Brigade, not necesarily a Trueblade.

The 8 Spd lead at level 5 of Nino is just hilarious, she even has more AS with an Elfire than Lilina does!

TB not DB. Except the fact is, with equal playtime overall, Lilina will have more AS than Nino. This holds true to the end. Having better endstats does NOT make you better. It matters about the ability of the unit compared with your other units. Nino is definitely at the bottom when she joins in out of the units you use. Lilina can actually be a usable unit without babying.

Relative to their joining time?

Because we all know they come at the exact same time.

The amount of play time in SOS by training Lilina without excessive babying when equal to the amount when Nino comes in means Lilina is going to be at a higher level. You can't compare them at the same level. It's like saying Edward>Mia because endstats and not listening to join time, play time, and stats relative to the enemies.

Nino is less than shit when she joins, Lilina is a little above that. Nino is only logical if we fact MASSIVE favortism, babying, and abuse in, at least Lilina can promote without MASSIVE amounts of babying.

Ninja'd.

Lilina's have a masive speed disadventage. Incedently my Lilina came out better then my nino becuase i gace her a couple of stat boosters. you do have a piont though about their joining time but Lilina's speed is maybe the only thing that makes me dislike her

Well, let's take into consideration that enemies in FE7 are even worse than they are in FE6, Nino's Spd is an advantage against enemies, her Mag is -1 at Nino's level, but has a +8 Spd lead, +1 AS since she comes equipped with an Elfire, she's only doubling Knights.

But yes, the joining time hurts your team, by then you could easily have any other good and much more useful magic user, even Erk would do better.

I wasn't saying that, at least not me. But just look at those knights, she could eat some experience from them.

It's not like Lolina doesn't require babying either...because with 2 Def and a 10% growth you're not getting that far, also, take into consideration that FE6 has less chapters than FE7, and Lolina's Spd won't get her doubling anything but knights, but just look at Nino's, she'll at least be doubling with her Spd being the same as Lolina's at 20/1, just -1 since every tome of her's slow her down.

I wasn't saying that, at least not me. But just look at those knights, she could eat some experience from them.

It's not like Lolina doesn't require babying either...because with 2 Def and a 10% growth you're not getting that far, also, take into consideration that FE6 has less chapters than FE7, and Lolina's Spd won't get her doubling anything but knights, but just look at Nino's, she'll at least be doubling with her Spd being the same as Lolina's at 20/1, just -1 since every tome of her's slow her down.

Lilina still does have time to level. Nino isn't much better defensively. They both suck, but Nino needs so much more babying. Tomes in FE6 are low wt, with Lilina only losing 1 AS from foreblaze as opposed to Nino's -6 AS.

Lolina?

Why do i think you misspelled that on purpose <_<

Lolina

You don't have to try and out-Merlinus Merlinus.

You seem to be forgetting that despite the fact that FE6 enemies are tougher in general than FE7 enemies, FE7 enemies when you get Nino are tougher than FE6 enemies when you get Lilina.