Nino vs Lilinia

Ansem

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who is better?

I wasn't saying that, at least not me. But just look at those knights, she could eat some experience from them.

It's not like Lolina doesn't require babying either...because with 2 Def and a 10% growth you're not getting that far, also, take into consideration that FE6 has less chapters than FE7, and Lolina's Spd won't get her doubling anything but knights, but just look at Nino's, she'll at least be doubling with her Spd being the same as Lolina's at 20/1, just -1 since every tome of her's slow her down.

Lolina?

Why do i think you misspelled that on purpose <_<

Look carefully and think.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

even Erk would do better.

Erk does better than most of the cast. Saying "she's worse than a high tier!" doesn't mean much. Now, bringing up that whether she's worse than Karla or not is/was a hot debate actually means something.

And as for FE6 having fewer chapters, that's only true if you count LM. If you don't count Lyn Mode, then FE7 has ~21 not including Gaidens. I can only count ~5 Gaidens off the top of my head, so that pushes it up to ~25 chapters. That's only more than FE6 if you don't go to any Gaidens.

Lots of these comparisons are pointless. First off, Lilina's durability. Let's look at them come endgame... (levels are probably inflated)

15/0 Nino

HP: 24.5

MAG: 12

SKL: 13.5

SPD: 17

LUK: 14.5

DEF: 5.5

RES: 12

20/10 Lilina

HP: 31.6

MAG: 29

SKL: 13.6

SPD: 16.8

LUK: 18

DEF: 5.8

RES: 18.8

Well, I doubt that Nino's .2 SPD outweighs Lilina's 17 MAG.

Defensively? 7.1 HP, .3 DEF, 6.8 RES, 3.1 AVO, and 3.5 CEV vs. nothing.

Hmm. Well that's not obvious. And relative to the other mages come endgame...

Lilina vs. Lugh

Lugh: 2.4 HP, 7.4 SKL, 4.2 SPD, 3.4 DEF

Lilina: 9.8 MAG, 3.2 LUK, 3.4 RES

Depending on what Lugh's speed does, you could possibly say Lilina>Lugh for endgame.

Now for Nino vs. Erk

Erk: 17.7 HP, 5.2 MAG, 3.7 SKL, 4 SPD, 5 DEF, 6.2 RES

Nino: 3.1 LUK

So, he has significantly better durability, better AVO and HIT, more damage per hit, and more doubling. Nino has... 3 more CEV? Which hardly matters?

I don't see how Nino could possibly be better than Lilina.

even Erk would do better.

Erk does better than most of the cast. Saying "she's worse than a high tier!" doesn't mean much. Now, bringing up that whether she's worse than Karla or not is/was a hot debate actually means something.

And as for FE6 having fewer chapters, that's only true if you count LM. If you don't count Lyn Mode, then FE7 has ~21 not including Gaidens. I can only count ~5 Gaidens off the top of my head, so that pushes it up to ~25 chapters. That's only more than FE6 if you don't go to any Gaidens.

Lots of these comparisons are pointless. First off, Lilina's durability. Let's look at them come endgame... (levels are probably inflated)

15/0 Nino

HP: 24.5

MAG: 12

SKL: 13.5

SPD: 17

LUK: 14.5

DEF: 5.5

RES: 12

20/10 Lilina

HP: 31.6

MAG: 29

SKL: 13.6

SPD: 16.8

LUK: 18

DEF: 5.8

RES: 18.8

Well, I doubt that Nino's .2 SPD outweighs Lilina's 17 MAG.

Defensively? 7.1 HP, .3 DEF, 6.8 RES, 3.1 AVO, and 3.5 CEV vs. nothing.

Hmm. Well that's not obvious. And relative to the other mages come endgame...

Lilina vs. Lugh

Lugh: 2.4 HP, 7.4 SKL, 4.2 SPD, 3.4 DEF

Lilina: 9.8 MAG, 3.2 LUK, 3.4 RES

Depending on what Lugh's speed does, you could possibly say Lilina>Lugh for endgame.

Now for Nino vs. Erk

Erk: 17.7 HP, 5.2 MAG, 3.7 SKL, 4 SPD, 5 DEF, 6.2 RES

Nino: 3.1 LUK

So, he has significantly better durability, better AVO and HIT, more damage per hit, and more doubling. Nino has... 3 more CEV? Which hardly matters?

I don't see how Nino could possibly be better than Lilina.

Est <_<

Oh, forgot that you could promote before level 20. lol. Although there's still the question of whether or not she'd get a Ring. I mean, there's Serra, Priscilla, Lucius, and Erk who are all great, and Canas who's also pretty good.

You get eight throughout the entire game. I honestly doubt THAT is an issue.

Oh, forgot that you could promote before level 20. lol. Although there's still the question of whether or not she'd get a Ring. I mean, there's Serra, Priscilla, Lucius, and Erk who are all great, and Canas who's also pretty good.

You get eight throughout the entire game. I honestly doubt THAT is an issue.

That and the fact that I can't believe you'd expect most people to use all those characters at once. Three would be reasonable, four is already getting iffy.

Wow. I never looked at it that way.

He basically means that NOT using the effort to raise Nino is better than using the effort to raise Lillina.

And not taking the effort to raise Lilina is better than taking the effort to raise Nino. What have we proven? That terrible reasoning still exists?

He basically means that NOT using the effort to raise Nino is better than using the effort to raise Lillina.

And not taking the effort to raise Lilina is better than taking the effort to raise Nino. What have we proven? That terrible reasoning still exists?

We could apply this in reverse; the effort it takes NOT to raise Lillina is better than the effort to raise Nino.

In essence, neither of them deserve the time nor effort.

/THREAD

We could apply this in reverse; the effort it takes NOT to raise Lillina is better than the effort to raise Nino.

/THREAD

And so you go back to the way you're supposed to judge characters: Assume both get used.

Gee, I wonder how we ever ended up at that conclusion?

/THREAD

And so you go back to the way you're supposed to judge characters: Assume both get used.

Because this topic was pointless to begin with anyway?

/THREAD

As long as something can be discussed it isn't pointless.

I would argue that not using Nino is better than using Lilina.

Your point?

That Nino is at least useful by some standards.

Uh, she did actually, but sure.

Lilina is worthless in any kind of HM playthrough, Nino has some worth in a ranked playthrough. Overall I would easily place Nino over Lilina for that alone.

I'm surprised you'd say that, given the number of posts you've invested in tier list discussions and other debates.

It's funny how both Lilina are pulling nearly similar numbers: borderline ORKO'd, usually both take more than 2 rounds to kill an enemy which means they can only finish enemies that others softened. Except Lilina joins after 8 chapters, while Nino joins when there's only about 8 left.