What anime/manga are you following right now?

Hatari

Need to catch up on last season. >_> I want to watch Parasyte and UBW. Then Death Parade and Tokyo Ghoul 2 for me this season once I'm caught up again. I had pretty low expectations for the original Tokyo Ghoul but ended up enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would, so I'm looking forward to the next season.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything I'm watching this season airs on the weekends ugh.

Also, Death Parade is not as good so far as I was hoping, but it's only one episode so far, so we shall see.

Thinking about watching Love Live. I know almost nothing about it but I like the designs and art and all that.

I see Love Live as "another idol show." It doesn't have much of anything to make it stand out, but as far as cute high school girls and pop songs are concerned, you'll get what you come for.

I just got back into Yu-Gi-Oh!

Like Dragon Ball Z, I used to watch Yu-Gi-Oh with my brother back when it came on TV like... 10 years ago. It is really cool to watch with actual context of knowing just what the hell is going on, but even so - I'm still blown away by how much I remembered.

It's crazy (and kinda bad) how I can play an RPG or watch some anime when I was 8 and remember every single detail forever - and yet can't for the life of me remember jack s*** when it comes to schoolwork.

...And is it just me, or do some of the characters from Yu-Gi-Oh look like they came straight out of Jugdral? Joey looks just like a blonde haired Sigurd, and Tristen looks just like Lex with brown hair. And maybe it is just the lack of a matching haircut, but even though her face just jumps out and screams "I look like someone you've seen before too" I just can't seem to think of any Fire Emblem character that seems to fit with her. What the hell, what do I know?

(0:43 - 0:48)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb4v6cxtYfo (The most badass anime opening ever btw)

Edited by GreatSaiyaman

I just showed my stepdad Anime for the first time. 3 guesses as to which anime it was.

It was Deadman Wonderland. He said he liked it, actually. I showed him all 13 episodes.

Watching FMA: Brotherhood after reading the manga a few months ago. One of the greatest stories I've ever seen.

Also watching KanColle. The sheer unrealism of it bugs me a lot, but my inner military buff can't help but watch.

By all means this show is pretty dumb, yet I can't help but enjoy it, lol.

The idea that those little things they call weapons can match real naval shells is hilarious. The airplane arrows are even worse, but those are actually cool to watch. The references to the IJN are quite fun to look for as well. All in all, it's really not a show meant for deep analysis, just fun. :^_^:

I watched Devilman with my Grandma :D

This girl has good taste. I thought I was the only one around here who knew of Devilman

This girl has good taste. I thought I was the only one around here who knew of Devilman

I like you. I like you a lot, Sara. Do you like Berserk and Jojo as well? I heart those too

I like you. I like you a lot, Sara. Do you like Berserk and Jojo as well? I heart those too

Berserk, of course! Though my /in method was thanks to AMVHell, I never looked back~

Sadly, I have yet to watch JoJo (though my reason is that I want to marathon the complete series blind, so now I just play the waiting game...

Sadly, I have yet to watch JoJo (though my reason is that I want to marathon the complete series blind, so now I just play the waiting game...

Wait, you mean waiting until part 3 is over or wait until all the manga parts are adapted????

Wait, you mean waiting until part 3 is over or wait until all the manga parts are adapted????

I'd like to wait for the entire manga adaptation to exist, but in all actuality i'll probably hold out until Part 3 and a potential Part 4 are over, so I have plenty to grind out. It puts me a bit behind on the hype train, but I've tried my best to remain blind to as much as I can, and want to just enjoy the slew of it all at once.

I'd like to wait for the entire manga adaptation to exist, but in all actuality i'll probably hold out until Part 3 and a potential Part 4 are over, so I have plenty to grind out. It puts me a bit behind on the hype train, but I've tried my best to remain blind to as much as I can, and want to just enjoy the slew of it all at once.

well, waiting for the entire manga to be adapted would cost you around 10 years, y'know

but still, waiting for part 4 to be adapted sounds reasonable. just beware of different pacings and all that jazz

if it helps, I don't read the manga (mainly because i have a hard time finding enough time to sit down and enjoy a read)

So i'll be waiting until i turn 30 for part 4 who knows but that's just ok with me.

i have a hard time waiting for the latest Log Horizon episodes to be released one at a time

Part 4 of Jojo is best part Eliedad, i highly suggest reading that part before the anime comes out

but you have your struggles and i understand

but if you ever do have the time to read a good mangoo, i highly suggest Part 4 of Jojo

i would totally theme Josuke too, if i wasn't themeing a nice moosic vidya with Mei

Go Nagai's stuff is always fun. BREAST FIRE

Tho, are we talking the tv show or the OVA?

on topic-Watching the Marvel Anime now. It's decent.