What anime/manga are you following right now?

Hatari

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Devilman and all, but the OVA was a little disturbing for me lol.

Can someone give me a good non-Gundam/Macross)This includes Robotech)/Transformers Mecha Anime?

What I'm watching/Have Watched:

Gurren Lagann

Overman King Gainer.

The Mazinkaiser OVA

The Mazinger OVA that came out in the 2000s.

No Evangelion pls. I can't stand it.

Go Nagai's stuff is always fun. BREAST FIRE

violence jack ain't it's actually pretty dumb

I like Devilman and all, but the OVA was a little disturbing for me lol.

Can someone give me a good non-Gundam/Macross)This includes Robotech)/Transformers Mecha Anime?

What I'm watching/Have Watched:

Gurren Lagann

Overman King Gainer.

The Mazinkaiser OVA

The Mazinger OVA that came out in the 2000s.

Mazinkaiser SKL

Shin Getter Robo Armageddon

New Getter Robo

GIANT FUCKING ROBO (them 90s OVAS)

Edited by Яei Яei

I finally watched JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, despite the manga being older than the internet. I should've watched it sooner.

I don't see anything wrong with the Phantom Blood arc (Dio's a better villain than the Aztec Gods of Fitness, imo). I liked it as soon as I started watching the first episode.

Something something Binbougami ga?

Finally watching Korra too

Log Horizon, I'm on S2:E14...so behind

Edited by Sara.

The anime I'm most interested in at the moment is Yoru no Yatterman because I love me some Tatsunoko and the perspective shift is pretty awesome. Too bad it relies on scantily clad underaged females to pull an audience but hey nowadays it comes with the territory.

Just finished watching DBZ again and I really wish that the anime would have ended after the cell saga or at least the world tournament would have been Goku vs Gohan at the end

watching Full Metal Panic, cat planet cuties and the new durarara season at the moment

i just finished watching some touhou anime adaptions, aki sora and yosuga no sora

i was kinda disappointed how aki sora did not end like school days *sob*

(btw aki sora and yosuga no sora are hentai for those who don`t know)

Yosuga no Sora aired on tv, lol.

lolwut? well, it is worth being on tv i mean it has better love story than twilig- ok better not mention that name on this holy forum

but really, yosuga no sora is a good anime, i recommend it

it is like amagami but waaay better and hentai

Edited by Flareragnarok

I don't know Japanese channels, but I watched it weekly as it aired. Some of the more explicit stuff was censored, though.

Oh, my bad. Thought you meant that it somehow aired on tv outside Japan.

Well, I do understand the sentiment. Unlike those, Yosuga no Sora actually has sex scenes.

Yosuga no sora doesn`t show more then Highschool DxD or Freezing other than him humping over her, i would not call these scenes actual sex scenes, but i understand you

i personally would have no problem seeing a "hentai" on TV unless genitals and the act itself were displayed

Edited by Flareragnarok

Yosuga no sora is really weird. It had guts, i'll say that much, lol.

Though with its short character arcs etc, and considering I actually read the VN first, personally I would not call it a "good" show by any stretch of the imagination.

Meanwhile I finally got around to watching Madoka magica and it's movie Yandere 10,000% Rebellion.

Edited by Akinaoki

K-On and Lucky Star haven't watched, I can say that they are pretty good and well written, very good job appealing to little Japanese teenage girls.

Plastic Nee-san was a good anime, very funny. Started watching Hetalia, very educational and funny, it's just full of references and stereotypes. Japan's small penis was a funny joke.

i recommend it

uHHHHH

the manga is decent for the most part but I don't really think the anime is something you can recommend.

Anyways.

I'm watching Kill la Kill and Love Live. I'm watching Kill la Kill week-by-week on Toonami, but I'm watching Love Live at my leisure. I'm at episode 4 for both of them, I think.

I remember watching Dragon Ball Z on Toonami back when I was in Kindergarten. Good times. I don't really watch Toonami much anymore since I just watch anime online at my own pace mostly these days, but I'm glad it was brought back.