What anime/manga are you following right now?

Hatari

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OH GOD I JUST FINISHED CLANNAD

THE SADS MAN

THE SADS

This hits me really fucking hard because im a struggling dad too

^ Aww ;^;

Do you feel better now that it's over? :) I want to rewatch it myself but man idek that stuff hits hard.

Right now I've added Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (hope I spelled it right) to my anime list. My bro has been trying to get me to watch it for years. Currently on episode 5. I be liking dem action bits >:)

TTGL Only gets more and more over the top. You may not think I'm serious when I say it, but if you think it's reached it's pinnacle of outrageousness, don't worry, it'll top it.

Then it'll top it again.

Then once more.

Currently spending the next few days watching Kanon (the 24 ep version) alongside with Refa, in hilarious attempts to try to make sense of the complete idiot male lead, Sanaki from Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn, and the rest of the Stereotype Squad, as they bumble from day to day, trying to out-jerk each other in the most terrible ways possible.

#RefaIsHilarious

#SoMuchMoeSoManyTsunderes

#HashtagHashtag

IT IS AMAZING

I dunno how hilarious I am, but the experience has been fun so far! All of the MOE and the UGUU~

Currently spending the next few days watching Kanon (the 24 ep version) alongside with Refa, in hilarious attempts to try to make sense of the complete idiot male lead, Sanaki from Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn, and the rest of the Stereotype Squad, as they bumble from day to day, trying to out-jerk each other in the most terrible ways possible.

#RefaIsHilarious

#SoMuchMoeSoManyTsunderes

#HashtagHashtag

And how is any of that different from Clannad?

So I watched Clannad and After Story after some persuasion.

Man the first five episodes of Clannad were shit and then Clannad became decent... but After Story... oh my god. THE FEELS.

Is anime!Stein'sGate good? I'd rather watch it than read it (not that I dislike reading, but I don't like reading in my computer. Damn this chair u.u).

inb4 my pleas are drowned in the Clannad tsunami

Is anime!Stein'sGate good? I'd rather watch it than read it (not that I dislike reading, but I don't like reading in my computer. Damn this chair u.u).

inb4 my pleas are drowned in the Clannad tsunami

Steins;Gate is really good. One of the best, imo. Or maybe the rest of the anime world is drowned in a sea of moe and bad slice of life.

Edited by Gaia

Steins;Gate is really good. One of the best, imo. Or maybe the rest of the anime world is drowned in a sea of moe and bad slice of life.

I meant if the anime version is worthwhile.

I have to watch/read it, since I loved Bravely Default and what he did there. I still think it was Gen Urobuchi who wrote the game's script

Edited by Rapier

While the VN is better than the anime, I actually find Steins;Gate to be the best VN-to-anime adaptation imo.

So yeah, if you don't wanna read the VN, might as well watch the anime. It's quite well done for a VN-to-anime adaptation.

While the VN is better than the anime, I actually find Steins;Gate to be the best VN-to-anime adaptation imo.

So yeah, if you don't wanna read the VN, might as well watch the anime. It's quite well done for a VN-to-anime adaptation.

Yea I think you should watch the anime just because it is a good vn adaption, something quite rare.