Kyle/Lute

Ross/Lute (to a lesser extent)

Ephraim/L'Arachel

Ephraim/Myrrh

Saleh/Eirika

Innes/Eirika

Ike/Soren

(I don't ever want to see/read another fight or fanfiction about it ever again,

but I do like it. Thank god the Tellius saga is over.)

Boyd/Mist

EDIT:

Zihark/Meg

There's really nothing I can say/like about other pairings. These just kind of appeal to me.

Edited by Chalis

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When was it confirmed that the Tellius saga is over? No one said there wasn't going to be another game. There's still a possibility (although it may not be extremely likely).

Anyway, good to see another Kent/Lyn fan. I like her with either Kent or Eliwood. Cute pairings. :3

When was it confirmed that the Tellius saga is over? No one said there wasn't going to be another game. There's still a possibility (although it may not be extremely likely).

Anyway, good to see another Kent/Lyn fan. I like her with either Kent or Eliwood. Cute pairings. :3

I do cannon pairings. Eliwood/Ninian, Lyn/Rath, & Hector/Farina. >>

Erk/Serra...

Edited by Bryan

It is doubtful, Lilina looks more like Farina than Lyndis, but again, there's also Florina, but I always liked HectorxFarina for some reason. But as Little Al said, Lyn seems to show the most care for Hector, but part of that could be because they have a special dialogue because they are the lords =/

I like HectorxFarina too, I just like Farina with Dart and Hector with Lyn more. And yeah, that fact that LynxHector is more developed than their other pairs may be because their both lords...but it's there. So they have strongest case of being canon.

As for why Lilina doesn't have more of Lyn personality? That's just the elephant in the living room nobody likes to talk about when it comes to the whereabouts of FE7 characters in FE6. Lyn (or Farina, Florina) is most likely dead. :\

YuriaXCelice, EirikaXEphraim, IkeXSoren

Pretty much any pairing in FE4 that fits (As well as TiltyuXLevin and SkasahaXRana)

Besides that, any pairing with an ending.

Yes I spent a lot of time thinking about this.

Edited by CamCam

I mostly like pairings that have endings, aside from a few (Vaida pairings, Lowen X Rebecca, Roy X Cecilia).

Also, for some reason I like Zelgius X Sigrun. I have no idea why.

• 2 weeks later...

So, updating my list some. ^_^ On top of the pairings that I mentioned before, I currently also have a growing fondness for Farina/Hector (source) and Cain/Palla (source), although I will likely always prefer Cain/Catria (I just really do think that pairing works really well. ^_^ Oh, and source for the picture), are growing on me.

Edited by Spring

Heh, my fondness for Kieran/Marcia has been growing since I managed to get their support conversations in PoR. :3

They're so perfect for each other, I swear. XD

Heck, they even both like using the word 'huzzah.' lol

@Divine Swordmaster: I so would love to shove a katana with a friggin' long-ass blade through your chest so much right now, just, AUGH!

Having the same affinity doesn't mean anything, otherwise Wil would have the Ice affinity instead of the Wind affinity.

Also:

I just honestly don't see what people actually see in the Lyn X Rath pair, clashing personalities FTL. Lyn really deserves better, and Rath, IMO, is far too antisocial to actually hook up with a named character. If you ask me, Rath X Some random Sacaean chick, is more canon.

Not to mention, Hector X Florina completely reeks of crack pairing. Clashing personalities? No thank you! Hector deserves better as well. Edited by LittleAl

@Divine Swordmaster: I so would love to shove a katana with a friggin' long-ass blade through your chest so much right now, just, AUGH!

Having the same affinity doesn't mean anything, otherwise Will would have the Ice affinity instead of the Wind affinity.

Also:

Not to mention, Hector X Florina completely reeks of crack pairing. Clashing personalities? No thank you! Hector deserves better as well.

Hey the affinity thing wasn't to far off, For instance, Lou :Lugh: and Ray :Rei: have the Fire & Ice affinity, you know who else has that? Their parents, Nino :Nino: and Jaffar :Jaffar: . Also Niime has the same afinity as her son Canas.

Of course it could be a freak coincidence and IS is just playing playing with our heads, but still a strange coincidence indeed. ^_^

Whats wrong with Hector :Hector: x Florina :Florina: ? Opposites attract all the time. What if....after the fight with Nergal Hector, Lyn :Lyn: and Florina were in a love triangle but Lyn's greater love for the plains caused her to go home and shack up with Rath?

btw Rebecca has the fire affinity which is the opposite of ice, so maybe Wolt inherited the element that opposes his moms, same thing with Roy :Roy: and Ninian :Ninian:

*does not what to start a shipping war*

Affinities are supposed to be determined by birth months, right? Which makes no sense for twins...

For FE 7, the pairings that make the most sense are:

Lyn x Rath: She loves the plains, also look at Sue.

Ninian x Eliwood: Eliwood's wife dies early and this pairing is stressed in the plot, and Ninian can easily die early being a dragon in the human realm for so long or something.

Florina x Hector: Mostly because I can't see Serra dying young due to being too stubborn to die and so full of life, but Florina is a sissy.

Nothing else matters for FE 6, so w/e. Harken x Isadora is obvious.

Whats wrong with Hector :Hector: x Florina :Florina: ?

I just can't help but wonder how traumatic the wedding night would be for poor Florina. :blink:

I don't see how people can not see Hector/Lyn as canon like Eliwood/Ninian. They have the second most obvious scenes together next to the latter, especially in Hector Mode.

Why else would Hector having an A support with Lyn net them extra scenes together, while getting A supports with Florina/Farina/Eliwood/Rath/Kent doesn't?

Edited by El Rey León

I don't see how people can not see Hector/Lyn as canon like Eliwood/Ninian.
Probably because of the same reason why several people who played FE4 before saw something in the Azel X Edin, Levin X Sylvia, and Noce X Fury pairs. (The third of which, while not bad, would probably have Sety needing a Magic Ring.)

I don't support either of the three pairs I listed though, and two of those were eventually disproven by FE5.

And, as Inui's pointing out, then there's people with the mindset of "If any Lyn pairing other than Lyn X Rath is canon, where does Sue come from?" Which is pretty much repsponded with "You do know Lyn isn't the only woman in Sacae, right? Rath could have wound up with any one of them." And as I have mentioned before, I see the "Rath hooking up with a generic Sacaean woman" scenario as the most canon option for him.

Edited by LittleAl

No, Florina is 15-16. It is most likely that she is around Lyndis' age, no younger than that as she doesn't seem like it when you look at something other than her face.

No, Florina is 15-16. It is most likely that she is around Lyndis' age, no younger than that as she doesn't seem like it when you look at something other than her face.

flolina.png

This is 15 years old. This is what you're telling me.