New Pokemon game for 2010

VincentASM

Considering they released the last gen IV games only a year before the supposed gen V release, I really don't see them cutting off support.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now i don't know whether i should wait for this game or buy HG when i get enough money

You could buy HG and wait for the new one. Just saying.

A poison or ghost one would be kool. I like poison pokemon and like most ghost ones

I wish poison types had more uses, their only effective againist grass and most grass types are half poison.......

Not to mention that most of them are not the best stat wise

Seriously I wonder why Poison types even exist

Edited by The Divine Swordmaster

I wish poison types had more uses, their only effective againist grass and most grass types are half poison.......

Not to mention that most of them are not the best stat wise

Seriously I wonder why Poison types even exist

it'd be n ice if they brought in some good poison types though. It kinda sucks that some good non-poison type pokemon can learn Sludge Bomb and Toxic, thus causing the novelty of having a poison type pokemon to wear off as fast as non-ice type pokemon learning Ice-beam.

To be fair, these days it almost entirely about abilities that differentiate between pokemon. Hopefully next gen they decide to individualize those a bit. Maybe make 3 to a family line instead of 2. But if they game Luvdisc the right ability, it could be broken too.

As for those suggesting it's unlikely for them to lack gen IV support in gen V, you're looking at the situation the wrong way. Of course the Pokemon company wants to have Gen IV support for gen V to please customers. They aren't Nintendo. They can't ensure that the data can transfer.

But that doesn't have anything to do with what games were released when. Just look at Crystal and the GBA games. There was a 21 month span there. If this title were going to be a release title for a DS2, then chances are Gen V won't see release for another year or so, or 16-20 months after HG/SS. Those reports don't match up, though, outside a major surprise, '90% done gais' reveal.

Edited by bunny: Now with Pancakes

You could buy HG and wait for the new one. Just saying.

Yeah i guess so, i hope i get money between now and then

I should seriously get a source of income

Edited by Alakazam