Browsers?

Fayt Zelpher

51 members have voted

1. 1. See Thread title

FireFox≥Chrome>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IE

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firefox >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chrome > IE

funny-pictures-firefox-is-frozen.jpg

Ha. (I hope I don't get in trouble for posting that as an Image. If I really should not have, I will just make it a link.)

I'm posting this from FireFox! :)

Edited by Bryan

Isn't Chrome just a plain browser? With a few features...

More or less. The biggest thing going for it is that if it crashes (very rare), it only takes out the one tab, not all the tabs like IE does. Very important when you're like me and have 4+ tabs open all the time.

More or less. The biggest thing going for it is that if it crashes (very rare), it only takes out the one tab, not all the tabs like IE does. Very important when you're like me and have 4+ tabs open all the time.

IE7 has that feature too...

Firefox was good once but then it became bloated and decadent. Chrome is the wave of the future.

I'm tending to agree with this, especially after two crashes in a row yesterday and today. Even if I was finally able to open Gmail again on Firefox this afternoon.

After a long period of Chrome use, I have returned to Firefox. The lack of an AwesomeBar and true adblocker forced me to switch back. (I also like the border-radius rendering better >_>)

But that wave won't have truly crested until these concerns are addressed. Like I said earlier, I'm waiting.

I've yet to experience any problems with Firefox and I'm using the newest version.

IE still bothers me, even on my awesome Windows 7.

I have 17 hot Hinagiku wallpapers and several of other hot girls like Chie (P4), Horo (SaW), and Louise (ZnT). :)

I love Windows 7.

is it that much better than Vista? I've heard differing reports about it.