• Oujay
    • Echidna
    • Raven
    • Harken
    • Garcia
    • Gerik
    • Ross

Haha, try arguing for a Isadora/Harken support instead

Anyway I like RNG proof units so I'm tempted to vote for Harken, but Dieck is probably the best one in terms of necessity. I'm also aware Raven is better than Harken, so don't get your panties in a bunch

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dieck beat up lions. The fangirl in me requires that I pick him based on that alone. Although I do think Dieck > Raven anyway.

EDIT: Or were they tigers?..

A Support

Klein: Dieck.

Dieck: ...Klein, I told you not to come talk to me this often.

Klein: ...I wanted to tell you a story. I want you to listen because we're in such turbulent times. ...It was 15 years ago, at Aquleia's best arena. A noble's child was attacked by one of the lions that were to be used in the opening show.

I voted Dieck.

Raven wins due to being great the whole time he's available(meh maybe a little fragile at first). Dieck would win but his speed doesn't always carry him to the end.

Dieck's Spd doesn't carry him to the end? Well, pardon him for being slower than Rutger, but he's definitely not slow. He can use very heavy weapons without problems. Doubling stuff with steel axes/steel blades/etc. and not losing Spd from hand axes is the shit. He doubles Wyverns/Cavs/Pals/etc. and one-shots some stuff.

I find Dieck to be amazing the whole time he's there more so than Raven. Raven starts off kinda eh due to his lower level and enemies have a Crit score on him. Dieck is a level 5 Mercenary like 6 chapters before Raven is in the same situation and Dieck is instantly your second best unit upon arrival and maintains awesome status forever.

Dieck beat up lions. The fangirl in me requires that I pick him based on that alone. Although I do think Dieck > Raven anyway.

EDIT: Or were they tigers?..

w1n

How would that matter in the context of this thread, though? That's like if I had said "I hack the game to give Knoll a 1-10 range Prf tome with 100 hit and 75 mt, so he's the best Druid" in that Druid topic.

Actually, I wish I had said that.

His growths are OK...nothing standing out though, his growths are nearly identical to his class growths.

It's quite disappointing to find out that he doesn't have epic growths behind his epic bases, and generally I drop him once I have plenty of well-performing people.

It's quite disappointing to find out that he doesn't have epic growths behind his epic bases, and generally I drop him once I have plenty of well-performing people.

Why would you drop him? His bases and promotional gains alone ensure he'll be good even if his growths are mediocre.

Why would you drop him? His bases and promotional gains alone ensure he'll be good even if his growths are mediocre.

Not when I've got Miredy, Percival, and Fa wanting to be on my team on top of Roy, Lance, Alan, Lugh, Rutger, Clarine, Shin, Gonzolas, Lalum, and maybe Tate and chad/astohl. Yes he'll be good, but not what I'm looking for. I like to keep my team small too.

Why are Garcia, Ross, Harken, and Echidna on a 'best mercenary' poll, when none of them are mercenaries?

Why are you so critical? Mercenary implies hero when promoted, also the name of the topic wasn't a big enough clue?

Not when I've got Miredy, Percival, and Fa wanting to be on my team on top of Roy, Lance, Alan, Lugh, Rutger, Clarine, Shin, Gonzolas, Lalum, and maybe Tate and chad/astohl. Yes he'll be good, but not what I'm looking for. I like to keep my team small too.

Miledy and Percival, okay.

Fa sucks. 30 use weapon + starting off getting one-rounded or nearly one-rounded.

Dieck is way better than Lugh, Shin, Lalum, and Tate. I'd also say he's better than Gonzales.

Thieves are only sometimes used.

Why are Garcia, Ross, Harken, and Echidna on a 'best mercenary' poll, when none of them are mercenaries?

It's "The best Hero" poll =P

I'd also say he's better than Gonzales.

Thieves are only sometimes used.

Yes, he is...his Hit is good and he also onerounds most things with a steel axe, probably everything unless the enemy is really fast or has high Def...

Apparently quoting this and laughing about it didn't get my meaning across so it got deleted as spam, so now I have to explain it. :(

Renault imo.

Renault's true class is probably Hero based on his support conversations and history. He knocked out Bartre in one punch and Bartre is one big tough dude.

Renault for best Hero. :)